3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bachelors, this might help tonight... TL Pheromones!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 08:46 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bachelors, this might help tonight... TL Pheromones!

so im out last night with my gf and 2 of her friends, full (sexy) car, chillen with some girls - the envy of the town right? I came up with this idea when I was getting the mildew smell from the cabin filter.... but this only works with the right credentials...

First: you need to know how and when to

Second: You need to dress like your car... your car (TL) is hot, black dress pants, shoes, belt, and (dance) club shirt opened at the neck is appropriate wear for Friday night pimpage...

Third: Get some good cologne, not that addidas crap, I mean some good @$$ cologne! you dont wanna smell like strong perfume, because that is meant to cover a bad smell up... you need this cologne to be soldiers marching in that girls nostrils making her fight them off for the urge to jump you.... okay im done - you get the point.

I wear a cologne called Domain. It's made by Mary Kay - laugh it up now... just dont let your girls near me (just kidding). No, it's a guys cologne, even though its made by a girls company - but who would know better than a girl what a guy should smell like... right?

So I'm on my way to pick up my gf and her friends and for me, like any guy, even though i have a girlfriend, its always a good thing to know that you are still getting the attention of other girls.... its a guy thing as im sure you know.

I sprayed - rather DOUSED - my air vents with Domain... straight up wet, semi-dripping vents. now you probably wondering - "WTF... dont overdue it!!" - but thats just it... you need to roll down all your windows, and let your air run for about 5 -10 minutes full blast... by the time its done you shouldnt be able to tell the vents were wet. then you turn the air off for a couple minutes (this is about a 10-15 minute process... plan accordingly) roll the windows back up, and put it on full blast for about a minute. this releases the initial "Blast of Sexiness". you dont want the girl(s) to smell this because it will hit them like a nine iron to the forehead... BUT it puts the overall scent in the car. then you can leave the windows down or up... but when they get in the car, turn the air on lightly, with the windows up. then out of the corner of your eye, watch her face... it will hit her like a freight train... but.... if she says something... you overdid it... even if she says it smells good... you don't want to hear this YET - because you want it to be subtle at first - so you can build it up... after about a half hour in there, THATS when you want to hear it... because you know that she has been smelling it (subconsciously) and lovin it... and one of the biggest turn ons women have is scent... you get the right pheromones goin, you go it made, son!

it might take some practice, but once you did OOOOO WEEEE your golden!

Just thought id put it my if any of you have a hot date tonight.

***NOTE: I would NOT try this with any new cologne that has not been female approved!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:29 AM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude

Can I please smell your seats in the morning? BTW- In my experience, certain emmissions from the female body make a fantastic natural leather conditioner.

FYI- It is standard practice in my part of the country to subsequently hang female undergarments from rear-view mirror of car. We call it 'raising the flag'. With the 'flag' in place, the girlies know what's up- you will not ever need to ride alone again!

PS: Keep posting your wisdom, dude, this forum needs more of this!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:31 AM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,014 Likes on 1,515 Posts
Lol, I like your post.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Received 1,002 Likes on 572 Posts
Since this will work in any car, you should post it in Ramblings and give everyone the benefit of your experience.

edit: Link to Ramblings thread
https://acurazine.com/forums/ramblings-12/bachelors-might-help-tonight-tl-pheromones-371770/