Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone Else ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 10:42 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone Else ?

Does anyone else own or has ordered an A-spec straight from the dealer? Mines is going to come straight from where the dealer is getting it from already made. They said its better then doing it from someone else because Acura test the vehicle straight from the Manufactor. Just wanted know is that true?

How Much did you pay from a 6-speed Navi?

Heard this car is really difficult to get , is it true?
Old 02-12-2004, 11:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Anyone Else ?

Originally posted by Jcxny
Does anyone else own or has ordered an A-spec straight from the dealer? Mines is going to come straight from where the dealer is getting it from already made. They said its better then doing it from someone else because Acura test the vehicle straight from the Manufactor. Just wanted know is that true?

a-spec is a dealer installed option. when i had mine installed, it was already on when i first picked up the car so i didn't have to wait. i haven't heard of anyone getting it from the factory though. they might mean a 3rd party installer ???
Old 02-12-2004, 11:21 PM
TL-SHAWD 6MT Rocks!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The A-spec kit is starting to be sold outside dealers, but it's a pain to install (specially the springs , it's better to get a pro to do it with his tools)

I paid around $34k with a lot of goodies...
delivered in 1 day, it's was assigned to another person who was on a trip, so the salesperson ask me if I would take it now with a discount (it was a very rainy day with tornadoes - it was the only car sold that day!)
Old 02-13-2004, 12:54 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Re: Anyone Else ?

Originally posted by Jcxny

Who's your dealer? You seem to get $1k off MSRP, it's good price prior to the installation of A-Spec. My dealer told me in Dec the package including installation is about 6k. It could be lower now.

If you'd like to spend time to order those package and get the store to install for you, you probably could save some money. However, you will not have A-Spec Steering wheel and A-Spec badge. (I'm not sure if there is something else.)

I'm looking for seeing your 04TL soon... Is Corona somewhere near LGA or ELM?