Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2007 Accord V6 VS 99 Maxima SE

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 08:01 PM
ShellZV6

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2007 Accord V6 VS 99 Maxima SE

ok so listen to this boys im on rt 6 where i live which is a straight line of 2 lanes for about 6 or 7 lights.this nissan maxima comes behind me passes me whatever i let him go then i pull on the side of him and he revs at me like hes cool. so i punch it so does he i beat up his maxima hes like 3 cars behind so i slow down and i see him coming flying behind me trying to pass me b4 it turns into 1 lane so i see this and i punch it and block both lanes so he cant get passed cuz thats cheating u cant fly pass me doin 100 when im only doin 60..lol.so regardless i get in front and he backs off all of sudden we come up to cars i go around them all and so does he. so then i go in a gas station to make a u turn to go home cuz im done wit this kid i beat him like 3 times..so he starts following me he turns with me and as im coming out the gas station i roll my windown down and im like we gonna do this all day hes like yo your stupid so im like dont be MAD ur NISSAN sucks..lol that really pissed him off he comes out the gas station goes into on coming traffic and passes me like an animals so i let him i aint trying to die cuz ur mad..lol so i punch it and within seconds im on his ass and he breaks me like full on i almost ate his bumper like no joke once he sees that he punches it and now im pissed cuz hes doin some homo shit..lol. then we head back to RT 6 i fly pass him race him beat him again we come to a light with cars he goes in the shoulder like a reatard and passes everyone i break lose catch him get on his ass. and then he puts his hazards on im like we been racing for the past 15 mins u turd..lol so im at his bumper and he decides to give himself a 1 car length headstart lol i punch it get on the side of him and start to pull and i pass him and hes behind me and he still has his hazards on then i look in my rear view mirror and see police coming up fast and i just dipped and that kid must not of seen the cops and kept goin straight i dipped and went rite home..lol ne way thats my story was funni thought id share it..ttyl guys be safe
Old 01-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Old 01-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Turd Polisher

Received 3,017 Likes on 1,515 Posts
Paragraphs .. please.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:23 AM
ShellZV6

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by TylerT
Paragraphs .. please.

whats wrong with a short paragraph i seen kids on here with more then what i wrote. how u suppost to tell a story without actually telling the story DURRR has to be summed up more then 3 sentences...whats ur problem buddy dont read it then.
Old 01-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
no offense... but you and this guy in the maxima are a good reason why i have my pistol permit.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,666 Likes on 930 Posts
Originally Posted by 07HONDATL
ok so listen to this boys im on rt 6 where i live which is a straight line of 2 lanes for about 6 or 7 lights.this nissan maxima comes behind me passes me whatever i let him go then i pull on the side of him and he revs at me like hes cool. so i punch it so does he i beat up his maxima hes like 3 cars behind so i slow down and i see him coming flying behind me trying to pass me b4 it turns into 1 lane so i see this and i punch it and block both lanes so he cant get passed cuz thats cheating u cant fly pass me doin 100 when im only doin 60..lol.so regardless i get in front and he backs off all of sudden we come up to cars i go around them all and so does he. so then i go in a gas station to make a u turn to go home cuz im done wit this kid i beat him like 3 times..so he starts following me he turns with me and as im coming out the gas station i roll my windown down and im like we gonna do this all day hes like yo your stupid so im like dont be MAD ur NISSAN sucks..lol that really pissed him off he comes out the gas station goes into on coming traffic and passes me like an animals so i let him i aint trying to die cuz ur mad..lol so i punch it and within seconds im on his ass and he breaks me like full on i almost ate his bumper like no joke once he sees that he punches it and now im pissed cuz hes doin some homo shit..lol. then we head back to RT 6 i fly pass him race him beat him again we come to a light with cars he goes in the shoulder like a reatard and passes everyone i break lose catch him get on his ass. and then he puts his hazards on im like we been racing for the past 15 mins u turd..lol so im at his bumper and he decides to give himself a 1 car length headstart lol i punch it get on the side of him and start to pull and i pass him and hes behind me and he still has his hazards on then i look in my rear view mirror and see police coming up fast and i just dipped and that kid must not of seen the cops and kept goin straight i dipped and went rite home..lol ne way thats my story was funni thought id share it..ttyl guys be safe
The irony here is that you did not follow your own advice.

Whenever posting a street encounter, it's important that you:
A) not be wreckless (or at least omit implications of said wrecklessness)
B) have some general regard for other motorists who simply want to get from point A to point B without being endangered by some juvenile with an unwarranted big ego
C) structure your sentences in some form so as to NOT annoy the reader (I know we're in an IM/TXT message society but some structure does help)
D) not make the rest of us AV6 owners look back.

Thanks.