Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2005 T L

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2004, 05:03 PM
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 T L

When will the 2005 TL be available for sale?
Old 05-08-2004, 05:23 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Jim, you need to do a search. You'll find that so many threads have been started asking this same question - which NO ONE knows the answer to - that we regular forum folk have started mocking people who continue to ask this question. Yes, even a newbie like you. We will, we will mock you. (Sing it.) We will, we will mock you.

Common guess: probably October, about a year after Acura started selling the '04.

Now find something to contribute to this forum, or run away with your tiny dick between your legs and never return.

Have a pleasant day.
Old 05-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Banned

TLGator , dont scream at people and also ur a newbie also and this site needs newbies to keep it going
Old 05-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Team SSM

Angry

Originally Posted by TLGator
Jim, you need to do a search. You'll find that so many threads have been started asking this same question - which NO ONE knows the answer to - that we regular forum folk have started mocking people who continue to ask this question. Yes, even a newbie like you. We will, we will mock you. (Sing it.) We will, we will mock you.

Common guess: probably October, about a year after Acura started selling the '04.

Now find something to contribute to this forum, or run away with your tiny dick between your legs and never return.

Have a pleasant day.
Gee, joined in Jan. 04 and already has over 900 posts. Looks like someone is a POST WHORE :diablotin

Go piss off somone who's been on here a while, not a newbie.

And welcome to the forum Jim..
Old 05-08-2004, 06:57 PM
2nd Gear

Response to Mr Gator

Thanks for the information, idiot.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:00 PM
You touch my tra la la...

Wah.
Old 05-08-2004, 07:08 PM
Powered by Guinness

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jim, probably late Sep/early Oct timeframe.
Old 05-08-2004, 08:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Some of you humorless people have cold steel rods shoved so far up your asses I don't know how you shit without blowing your brains out your ears.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:01 PM
Mav
Team Nighthawk Spokesman

Some of you humorless people have cold steel rods shoved so far up your asses I don't know how you shit without blowing your brains out your ears.
Sometimes you can't see the forest for all the tree's. Way to contribute to the forum btw.
Old 05-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Mav
Sometimes you can't see the forest for all the tree's. Way to contribute to the forum btw.
Thanks to Zaino getting in my eyes, I am now a visually-impaired person, so I really don't appreciate your comment about "seeing" the forest.

Take a deep breath, bear down hard, and "see" if you can squeeze that cold steel rod out your ass. You'll feel much, much better.
Old 05-09-2004, 09:59 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Jim Sage
Thanks for the information, idiot.
I don't think its too much to ask, even of a newbie, to do a simple search.
This question, or some variant of it (like "What changes will there be in the 2005 models?") gets asked and answered several times a week at least.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:10 AM
3rd Gear

It's kind of frustrating when someone new like myself comes to this great website looking for a little help and useful info, and all we really end up getting is chastised by other members. On behalf of Jim, excuse us for having real jobs and a life and not knowing all the little in's and out's of this website. TLGator you should be banned from responding to any other forums do to the simple fact that you have nothing to contribute and are worthless. Come to Austin Texas and I will show you how we take care of people like you, punk.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 131 Likes on 79 Posts
http://www.acura-tl.com/forums/searc...searchid=28553
Old 05-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Shift_faster

Jim, your question has already been answered but truth is, most of us are just guessing.

Heurkins, you are completely correct. It is frustrating when people have an honest question and it is made fun of, or they are “flamed” for even “thinking” that was a valid question. Unfortunately most forums are like that. It’s just that even myself still being a newb has seen so many of the “2005 TL” threads that it gets annoying. It doesn’t excuse the sharp responses, but maybe it helps explaining it.

What is funny to me, is that the same people that are annoyed by these questions, are the same ones that post new threads about the “2005 TL” or about “AWD for the 05 TL” or “What is the steering wheel used for?” etc. etc. for the sake of humor.

Behind all the idiocy though, I’ve found that almost EVERY single member has been useful and added new ideas, it just takes time to scratch the surface…Jim and Heurkins…WELCOME!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:03 AM
Instructor

05 TL minor changes like facia adjustments but the RL due out this fall is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 12:03 PM
Burning Brakes

It would be cool if the '05 had the fog lights where they belong. I know that look is old but I like it. A bit more torque would be nice also.
Old 05-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Heurkins
It's kind of frustrating when someone new like myself comes to this great website looking for a little help and useful info, and all we really end up getting is chastised by other members. On behalf of Jim, excuse us for having real jobs and a life and not knowing all the little in's and out's of this website. TLGator you should be banned from responding to any other forums do to the simple fact that you have nothing to contribute and are worthless. Come to Austin Texas and I will show you how we take care of people like you, punk.
Finally, somebody wants me banned! I feel validated at last!

As I recall, the friendly people of Austin have great music, nice parks, and good restaurants. That is definitely how I like to be taken care of, so thanks for the generous offer.

The thing is, some of us like to have a little fun on this forum IN ADDITION TO asking and answering interesting and serious questions about the car. Why? Because life is too short to be lived with a cold, steel rod up your ass. Plus I imagine it's uncomfortable and, as I said in a prior post, probably complicates defecation, which should be a joyous and simple act.

Anyone with half a brain and half a funny bone would read my original response and realize I was just kidding. You might not find it funny, because I don't claim to be consistently funny, but you'd know I was trying anyway. Notice I said "Sing it" - what the hell is wrong with you people? Not to mention that I slipped an honest answer to his question in there just to prove I meant no harm!

Heurkins, evidently you have a REAL job and a REAL life that are so serious you have no clue how to laugh at yourself or situations around you. I pity you. I pity Austin for having to put up with you.
Old 05-11-2004, 01:26 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Finally, somebody wants me banned! I feel validated at last!
Were you a regular on the Impreza/WRX forums?
The thing is, some of us like to have a little fun on this forum IN ADDITION TO asking and answering interesting and serious questions about the car. Why? Because life is too short to be lived with a cold, steel rod up your ass. Plus I imagine it's uncomfortable and, as I said in a prior post, probably complicates defecation, which should be a joyous and simple act.
[snip]
TLGator - I understand what you're trying to say and do and it probably would ahve came out the way you intended if you didn't throw in the
I understand that it does get annoying when people don't search, but cut people some slack. I have read many of your posts and know that you are usually kidding around, but that last statement was just uncalled for.

Yes, it's nice to lighten the mood a little and I try to do it on occassion, but there are limits. Now that I have nothing more useful to contribute, I am going to run away with my tiny dlck between my legs - BUT - I WILL return!!
Old 05-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by moeronn
TLGator - I understand what you're trying to say and do and it probably would have came out the way you intended if you didn't throw in the, "Now find something to contribute to this forum, or run away with your tiny dick between your legs and never return."
OK, first off, that's a fair response. So I apologize to anyone who was offended by my "tiny dick" comment.

I guess it surprises me, though, that anyone would take that part of it seriously. I mean, obviously I don't know the original poster from Adam, let alone his dick size. Yes it's pushing the envelope a little but in the context of the post how can any reasonably well-humored person not understand it as sarcasm?

Finally I must point out that Mr. Jim Sage's post count remains firmly entrenched at 2, so perhaps he took my advice anyway.
Old 05-11-2004, 03:04 PM
Shift_faster

Finally I must point out that Mr. Jim Sage's post count remains firmly entrenched at 2, so perhaps he took my advice anyway.
Dammit...I gotta admit that was funny.... :worship:
Old 05-11-2004, 03:20 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts

Have a pleasant day.
Ay, TL Gate-eh!
Da guyz a Newbie ova here, give him a friggin brake, ah-rite!
Old 05-11-2004, 03:47 PM
3rd Gear

TLGATOR-

You only sing one song or what? What is with the constant reference to a steel rod all the time? I'm starting to think you are into some wierd shit and you should probably keep it to yourself. Secondly you made mention to being blinded by Zaino??? As in the polish? Nice work Einstein. You may be slightly blinded but I'll make you a freaking cripple. As far as me having a sense of humor, what is so funny about picking on somebody? I'm all for making funny remarks and joking around but you took it a little far. Next time you come down this way please let me know so that I can give you a proper Texas welcome.
Old 08-03-2004, 10:40 AM
1st Gear

Chimes are annoying

Anyone know how to turn off the door/key/light chimes?
Old 08-03-2004, 11:11 AM
Drifting

How in the world can we be less than six weeks away and nobody knows anything about the 05's. How can Acura keep things of this magnitude on the down low. I'll never understand how nothing got leaked? It only takes one person whom has access to the inner workings, and spread it out like a wildfire. They must have some loyal workers.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:15 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally Posted by copter
Gee, joined in Jan. 04 and already has over 900 posts. Looks like someone is a POST WHORE :diablotin

Go piss off somone who's been on here a while, not a newbie.

And welcome to the forum Jim..
hey hey copter... call me a post whore not him :sqnteek:
Old 08-03-2004, 11:33 AM
Pro

Originally Posted by Heurkins
TLGATOR-

You only sing one song or what? What is with the constant reference to a steel rod all the time? I'm starting to think you are into some wierd shit and you should probably keep it to yourself. Secondly you made mention to being blinded by Zaino??? As in the polish? Nice work Einstein. You may be slightly blinded but I'll make you a freaking cripple. As far as me having a sense of humor, what is so funny about picking on somebody? I'm all for making funny remarks and joking around but you took it a little far. Next time you come down this way please let me know so that I can give you a proper Texas welcome.

You're not helping with this internet toughguy routine either. :shakehd:
Old 08-03-2004, 12:08 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Guys, the thread will end up here. Don't bring up this fighting thread, please.
Old 08-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Administrator

Received 1,016 Likes on 577 Posts
This thread was dormant for 3 months until newbie ken7s, in his first post, posted a completely unrelated question and stirred up a hornets nest. This is what newbie's do from time to time and I am not criticising or chastising ken7s, just relating the facts.

It looks like a bunch of people might not have noticed this was an old thread, and just started their replies and jumped on some people who may or may not have changed in the last 3 months.

That's the reason this thread was closed and will remain closed.

ken7s-repost your question in a NEW thread, please.