Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

08 TL Type S AT vs TL A-spec MT

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
Originally Posted by Manual Transmission
I don't own the TL anymore. I own the Lexus IS350. And no, I didn't go the track to get the drag time for the TL.

There has been occasions where the TL driver was able to get around 14.2 sec @ 99 mph at the track, don't know which one it was. And this wasn't submitted to the drag strip database on the web. I'm not only going by the Magazine times here.

The review sites test the car usually in a good weather with calm or no wind. Whether the driver had the headwind or tailwind the 6 speed manual TL will have the edge over the Auto Type-S. It's a faster car, just need the right driving to get to it.

One TL going 99mph doesn't mean every TL should. I've personally seen a stock GN do a 12.9 but normal is 13.9-13.6 and I would never call a stock GN a 12 second car just because one person did it.

The dragstrip averages a car's speed between two markers to get trap speed. Some mags use an actual strip but some use a 5th wheel which is always going to read a higher mph than a dragstrip since it's no longer an average between two points, just a peak speed...... But you already knew that, right? LOLOLOL Newb......
Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by I hate cars
One TL going 99mph doesn't mean every TL should. I've personally seen a stock GN do a 12.9 but normal is 13.9-13.6 and I would never call a stock GN a 12 second car just because one person did it.
All you are basing on is your Buick GN. Start driving your TL. Wait, you don't have a stick...

I will say it again, the TL 6MT is able to get 99 mph at the quarter mile. It is condition around you, the car itself, including your driving ability determines the trap speed.

Now you are talking like a school kid. Child.

Last edited by Manual Transmission; 11-20-2008 at 05:59 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:57 PM
Team Owner

Actually, yes, the ET is affected depending on how good the driver launches. The faster you take off from point A you get to point B sooner.

But I think you are basing on your stupid Buick GN though...

The TL needs sufficient RPM (to get max powerband) and be able to launch without spinning wheels from a dig. This will help on the high speeds as well. This has been proven based on my experience.

Again, watch your mouth, boy.

Well, you agree that launch improves ET. I think we just had a revelation here. Dickhead.

But again, you are dead wrong on mph. I'm not only basing this on my stupid GN but also on my friends' cars and all the cars I've seen run over the years.

60' makes no difference on mph. I'm sorry you can't grasp this concept. Here's an idea, take your Corolla to the track, roll out easy and don't hammer it until you pass the 60' mark. Note mph. Then do it again and launch for all it's worth and I promise your mph will be about the same between the two. Then you can come on here and tell everyone how smart I am.

And again, not a chance.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:03 PM
Team Owner

All you are basing on is your Buick GN. Start driving your TL. Wait, you don't have a stick...

That has nothing to do with anything I said. When you have nothing, change the subject as a last resort lol.

Go try your Corolla. Wait, you don't have a stick. Time to change your screen name to Auto Transmission. You're a walking talking contradiction.

I feel like I'm talking to a little kid. Come on, you can come up with better than that.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Banned

Well, you agree that launch improves ET. I think we just had a revelation here. Dickhead.

But again, you are dead wrong on mph. I'm not only basing this on my stupid GN but also on my friends' cars and all the cars I've seen run over the years.

60' makes no difference on mph. I'm sorry you can't grasp this concept. Here's an idea, take your Corolla to the track, roll out easy and don't hammer it until you pass the 60' mark. Note mph. Then do it again and launch for all it's worth and I promise your mph will be about the same between the two. Then you can come on here and tell everyone how smart I am.

And again, not a chance.
Hey noob, the trap speed depends on how much power your car puts out to the wheels. If you have less HP you will get lower trap speeds. The gear ratios are even more important. Short gears on a TL will also benefit you at the trap speeds as well. This is why the 6MT version gets better trap speed than both Type-S 5AT and standard trim 5AT when driven properly. All your sh#t Buick GN you are talking about is an Automatic. You don't even have a TL 6MT to make comments here. Smart? my ass....

Old 11-20-2008, 06:16 PM
Banned

That has nothing to do with anything I said. When you have nothing, change the subject as a last resort lol.
It has everything to do with driving a TL 6MT. You DON'T even own one. Driving ability matters seriously, with a stick. The faster you launch the higher trap speed you will get. The slower you launch the worse it gets. How many times do I need to get this through your head? You don't seem to know anything about the TL 6MT. Get the GN out of your head... and that Automatic sh#t...

And you got all pissed so you call me names? Makes you feel better huh?

You've been beat already.

Last edited by Manual Transmission; 11-20-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Team Owner

Hey noob, the trap speed depends on how much power your car puts out to the wheels. If you have less HP you will get lower trap speeds. The gear ratios are even more important. Short gears on a TL will also benefit you at the trap speeds as well. This is why the 6MT version gets better trap speed than both Type-S 5AT and standard trim 5AT when driven properly. All your sh#t Buick GN you are talking about is an Automatic. You don't even have a TL 6MT to make comments here. Smart? my ass....

You're all over the place.

Answer one question, how many manual tranmission cars have you taken down the strip?

My street/race car is an auto because a high hp/big turbo car will always be faster in auto trim.

I have taken plenty mt cars down the strip. I'm not the best but I can usually match what the owners run.

I agree the 6mt is geared much better for the top end, this was never a debate.

You don't have a TL period and your Corolla is an auto so your comments are invalid going by your logic.

Now you're telling me higher hp results in higher traps. I hope you didn't just figure this out.

To the point that you're avoiding, 60' times don't affect the trap speeds. I've proven it myself by blowing launches and not only that, it's common knowlege in the drag racing world. I'll agree that it seems like launch would be a factor, but in reality it's not.

Now, I'm assuming a "normal" bad 60' as in under 2.7. I'm sure if you pulled a 10 second 60' it may affect mph.
Old 11-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Team Owner

It has everything to do with driving a TL 6MT. You DON'T even own one. Driving ability matters seriously, with a stick. The faster you launch the higher trap speed you will get. The slower you launch the worse it gets. How many times do I need to get this through your head? You don't seem to know anything about the TL 6MT. Get the GN out of your head... and that Automatic sh#t...

And you got all pissed so you call me names? Makes you feel better huh?

You've been beat already.

Well then you need to let everyone in the drag racing world know that you're right and they're wrong. This is like saying the sky is green. You're ignorant.

Again, take your little car to the track and get back to me.

Driving ability matters a lot for ET and a little for mph in a manual.

As for the name calling, I just returned the favor. Unlike you, I won't say anything on here that I'm not willing to say to your face. You push me, I push back twice as hard.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Banned

You're all over the place.
Nope. You're losing it.

Answer one question, how many manual tranmission cars have you taken down the strip?
What are you going to say...... with your BUICK GN AUTOMATIC you have beaten MT cars?????? You are stupid...... This is like your bragging rights about your AUTOMATIC GN at the strip. I am questioning your question.

Who gives a rats ass about it when you don't even own a TL 6MT.

My street/race car is an auto because a high hp/big turbo car will always be faster in auto trim.
AGAIN, who gives a damn about your high powered AUTOMATIC Buick GN when it does not apply to the torque-less Acura TL cars talking about in this thread. You are too much complex with your GN sh#t.. Enough already. This is why I said you are going out of control.

I have taken plenty mt cars down the strip. I'm not the best but I can usually match what the owners run.
We know that the AUTO tranny is better with high hp/torque cars launching and in the drag strip. AGAIN, dumbie, it DOES NOT apply to the Acura TL cars. Are you afraid of something? Oh, you rely on your GN don't ya. It's got power, right. lol...... oh man.. lmao.

I agree the 6mt is geared much better for the top end, this was never a debate.
I never said top end, dumbie. I never said who reaches top speed quicker. We are talking about trap speed at the quarter mile mark, which the short gear plays a big roll with cars such as Acura. You keep comparing with your GN sh#t is what I find amusing..... This is why the claims you've been making here are invalid.

You don't have a TL period and your Corolla is an auto so your comments are invalid going by your logic.
You don't have a TL 6MT. You don't even know what it does. What does this have to do with my Lexus IS350? I wasn't talking about it, but you keep basing on your Buick GN....

Now you're telling me higher hp results in higher traps. I hope you didn't just figure this out.
I feel sorry for you. Really. It's amazing I just found out about it. Wow. This must be a new learning experience for me. [with extreme sarcasm]

To the point that you're avoiding, 60' times don't affect the trap speeds. I've proven it myself by blowing launches and not only that, it's common knowlege in the drag racing world. I'll agree that it seems like launch would be a factor, but in reality it's not.
Incorrect. 60' times does matter as well. The higher speed you get off the 60' mark the higher trap speed you can get it. The faster you launch the momentum of the car also helps with the acceleration as well. It is more notable on small hp/tq cars like TL w/ MT. It is kind of embarrassing that you didn't know this when you have done drag racing at the track. Must be the less IQ... Oh wait.... you been doing it with your BUICK GN.... that's the only car you know. Try it with different cars, cars with much less horsepower AND with manual transmission.

Last edited by Manual Transmission; 11-20-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 930 Likes on 612 Posts
Well then you need to let everyone in the drag racing world know that you're right and they're wrong. This is like saying the sky is green. You're ignorant.

As for the name calling, I just returned the favor. Unlike you, I won't say anything on here that I'm not willing to say to your face. You push me, I push back twice as hard.
Why even bother arguing with someone who's never even made a single pass at the strip, but sits behind a PC screen and comes up with crazy, contradictory "information"?

Or someone who takes the absolute BEST ET from a magazine road test and pairs it with THE BEST trap speed and then thinks every single car produced can match that? (Kinda' like the IS 350 being a low 13 second car)

Or someone who doesn't understand how over 90% of Car & Driver's long term road test vehicles show improved performance at the 40k mark due to engine break-in?

Or someone who thinks a Japanese car with 40k miles is "old and beaten up" because he only drives 5k a year?

It's so not worth it......
Old 11-20-2008, 07:09 PM
Banned

I feel sorry for this guy.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by anx1300c
Or someone who takes the absolute BEST ET from a magazine road test and pairs it with THE BEST trap speed and then thinks every single car produced can match that? (Kinda' like the IS 350 being a low 13 second car)
That is not absolute best. The member Type-s09 did 100 mph with just an intake on his TL 6MT.

The IS350 is a low 13 second car with cool weather. With hot weather it hovers at mid 13 seconds.

Or someone who doesn't understand how over 90% of Car & Driver's long term road test vehicles show improved performance at the 40k mark due to engine break-in?
You will get slight drop in performance at 40k~ 50k miles mark. The sweet spot is about 8000~ 12000 miles for better acceleration results. You have no idea how the previous person took care of the car before you got it.

Or someone who thinks a Japanese car with 40k miles is "old and beaten up" because he only drives 5k a year?
Like I said before, you don't know for sure how the car was treated. There could also be an issue with your car that you don't know of, or didn't find. Do you really know how to launch? .. What was the weather condition? Describe it with details. What's the altitude at the track. What TPM were you at on the Front and Rear? How much do you weigh?

Last edited by Manual Transmission; 11-20-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Banned

I will say it again, I hate cars, you can come and share your experiences once you get the TL 6MT and practice..... I will give you some credit then. Stop talking with this stupid BUICK GN sh#t......

Old 11-20-2008, 07:24 PM
Team Owner

Nope. You're losing it.

What are you going to say...... with your BUICK GN AUTOMATIC you have beaten MT cars?????? You are stupid...... This is like your bragging rights about your AUTOMATIC GN at the strip. I am questioning your question.

Who gives a rats ass about it when you don't even own a TL 6MT.

AGAIN, who gives a damn about your high powered AUTOMATIC Buick GN when it does not apply to the torque-less Acura TL cars talking about in this thread. You are too much complex with your GN sh#t.. Enough already. This is why I said you are going out of control.

We know that the AUTO tranny is better with high hp/torque cars launching and in the drag strip. AGAIN, dumbie, it DOES NOT apply to the Acura TL cars. Are you afraid of something? Oh, you rely on your GN don't ya. It's got power, right. lol...... oh man.. lmao.

I never said top end, dumbie. I never said who reaches top speed quicker. We are talking about trap speed at the quarter mile mark, which the short gear plays a big roll with cars such as Acura. You keep comparing with your GN sh#t is what I find amusing..... This is why the claims you've been making here are invalid.

You don't have a TL 6MT. You don't even know what it does. What does this have to do with my Lexus IS350? I wasn't talking about it, but you keep basing on your Buick GN....

I feel sorry for you. Really. It's amazing I just found out about it. Wow. This must be a new learning experience for me. [with extreme sarcasm]

Incorrect. 60' times does matter as well. The higher speed you get off the 60' mark the higher trap speed you can get it. The faster you launch the momentum of the car also helps with the acceleration as well. It is more notable on small hp/tq cars like TL w/ MT. It is kind of embarrassing that you didn't know this when you have done drag racing at the track. Must be the less IQ... Oh wait.... you been doing it with your BUICK GN.... that's the only car you know. Try it with different cars, cars with much less horsepower AND with manual transmission.

Take a reading comprehension class and a dragracing 101 class and you will see the light. I know english is your second language so I'm assuming that is the reason you take everything I say out of context, not your lack of IQ but I could be wrong.

For the 10th time, and I'm getting really bored here, quit focusing on my Buick. You give a damn when you bring it up in every post. I know you hate that it's 3 seconds faster than your Corolla but get over it. The same rules apply to the Buick as the TL.

You convieniently overlook the part where I said I have run plenty manual trans cars down the strip, pitted for friends, and spent most weekends from the time I was 17 to 26 at the strip.

So, again, How many times have you run your car down the strip?

And again, you don't own a TL, manual or auto so who are you to critisize me?

Listen, little boy, you're getting a bit annoying. You have never made a pass down a strip, never driven a fast car, you're just a little nobody trying to argue with the big boys. It was fun at first because I assumed you were saying these things just to get at me.

Do yourself a favor and realize you're talking out of your ass. Anyone who has run their car down a strip is laughing at you. I could care less about your theory, get out from behind your computer and run the car.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Team Owner

I will say it again, I hate cars, you can come and share your experiences once you get the TL 6MT and practice..... I will give you some credit then. Stop talking with this stupid BUICK GN sh#t......

And what experiences do you have to share? That's what I thought.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned

Dear anx6600c,

You sure you know how to launch?

Hey, did you run the dyno test? I want to see your power curve. This will help determine if your car is losing power or what. Also, are your gears healthy? Maybe the teeth got all worn out. Are you sure the dealer changed out your transmission when you got it? Certified doesn't mean jack. THese dealers do not necessarily change out everything to restore full power. There are too many factors that can hold you back. Let me know the weather condition when you tried that also.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:29 PM
Team Owner

That is not absolute best. The member Type-s09 did 100 mph with just an intake on his TL 6MT.

The IS350 is a low 13 second car with cool weather. With hot weather it hovers at mid 13 seconds.

You will get slight drop in performance at 40k~ 50k miles mark. The sweet spot is about 8000~ 12000 miles for better acceleration results. You have no idea how the previous person took care of the car before you got it.

Like I said before, you don't know for sure how the car was treated. There could also be an issue with your car that you don't know of, or didn't find. Do you really know how to launch? .. What was the weather condition? Describe it with details. What's the altitude at the track. What TPM were you at on the Front and Rear? How much do you weigh?

You're an idiot/ End of thread.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:30 PM
Suzuka Master

I notice you didn't quote my first statement in my last post.

Why do you insist on arguing about drag racing with two guys who have a lot of experience with it? Honestly, have you ever even visited a track and talked with guys who race and observed them, let alone made your own passes?

And I hate to break it to ya'....whether I cut a 2.10 or a 2.90 60 ft time, my MPH will not fluctuate more than mere tenths of a MPH. Any drastic change will be due to weather changes. You're gaining just as much forward momentum spinning once you finally gain traction.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Team Owner

Dear anx6600c,

You sure you know how to launch?

Hey, did you run the dyno test? I want to see your power curve. This will help determine if your car is losing power or what. Also, are your gears healthy? Maybe the teeth got all worn out. Are you sure the dealer changed out your transmission when you got it? Certified doesn't mean jack. THese dealers do not necessarily change out everything to restore full power. There are too many factors that can hold you back. Let me know the weather condition when you tried that also.

Oh my God! You are on a new level of stupidity. "Are your gears healthy?" "Teeth all worn out"

Do yourself and all of us a favor and wrap your Corolla around a tree.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Suzuka Master

Guys....I'll be back shortly.

I have to go sweep up gear teeth that are laying in my driveway.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Banned

And I hate to break it to ya'....whether I cut a 2.10 or a 2.90 60 ft time, my MPH will not fluctuate more than mere tenths of a MPH. Any drastic change will be due to weather changes. You're gaining just as much forward momentum spinning once you finally gain traction.
That's it. It's either your car has some issues or was in a poor weather condition. Why don't you tell me more about the weather condition when you ran at the strip and got 97 mph?

Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Banned

Guys....I'll be back shortly.

I have to go sweep up gear teeth that are laying in my driveway.
That was a gid one.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:39 PM
Team Owner

That's it. It's either your car has some issues or was in a poor weather condition. Why don't you tell me more about the weather condition when you ran at the strip and got 97 mph?

How many passes have you made?
Old 11-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Banned

Anx, run the dyno test. We need to know buddy.

LOL.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:42 PM
Team Owner

Anx, run the dyno test. We need to know buddy.

LOL.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:43 PM
Banned

You don't have to run at the drag strip to know about this. It is the knowledge, newbie. I see that you ran out of words and got yourself embarrassed in the thread. Where is your TL 6MT?

Be sure to brush your teeth good.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:44 PM
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
As a person who has hundreds of passes down the 1320 in manual transmission cars (as well as many auto trans cars) I will attempt to clear up a couple things here. Now I dont own a 6MT TL but I have logged many passes in modded Fox body and SN95 mustangs, 4th generation F-Bodys, C4 LT-4 corvette and my current C5 Z06. These cars have ranged from high 13 second passes to high 10 second passes, every one of these cars with the exception of my current Z06 has had nitrous..... I know a thing or two about launching cars with gobs of torque and getting them to stick with good 60' times on street tires, drag radials and slicks. On a side note I also have drag raced my motorcycles (02 YZF R1 and 1996 Ninja ZX-9) as well as made passes on many friends bikes.

A botched 60' has little to no effect on MPH..... I have seen higher trap speeds on passes where I actually spun out of the hole..... now Im not talked a totally horrible launch where you fry the tires the first hundred feet of the track or you are on and off the gas pedaling the car, this most certainly can and most likely will effect trap speeds. I can tell you that I run the same MPH on my plain street radials (60' times in the 1.80-1.90 range) that I do on my drag radials (60' times in the 1.69-1.74 range). I have had some botched launches where the car slightly wheel hopped and I got off the gas and back on with no loss of trap speed. So for this argument I will have to say that I hate Cars has it.

The more power a car has the more skill is needed to put down a great pass, I hate Cars made a good point about a 97-99 MPH car not being effected as much as a 115-120 MPH car.

You guys can continue to argue all you want but what is stated in my post is from real world experience from a guy who used to spend nearly every weekend at the track.(over the last 2 years I have not had the time to drag race as much as I used to..... I spend my weekends out on the water now).
Old 11-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Team Owner

You don't have to run at the drag strip to know about this. It is the knowledge, newbie. I see that you ran out of words and got yourself embarrassed in the thread. Where is your TL 6MT?

LOLOLOL So you are saying you have never made a pass down a dragstrip? Pathetic!

We have another internet expert! Did I mention you're a pathetic little boy.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:47 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by MVR 155
As a person who has hundreds of passes down the 1320 in manual transmission cars (as well as many auto trans cars) I will attempt to clear up a couple things here. Now I dont own a 6MT TL but I have logged many passes in modded Fox body and SN95 mustangs, 4th generation F-Bodys, C4 LT-4 corvette and my current C5 Z06. These cars have ranged from high 13 second passes to high 10 second passes, every one of these cars with the exception of my current Z06 has had nitrous..... I know a thing or two about launching cars with gobs of torque and getting them to stick with good 60' times on street tires, drag radials and slicks. On a side note I also have drag raced my motorcycles (02 YZF R1 and 1996 Ninja ZX-9) as well as made passes on many friends bikes.

A botched 60' has little to no effect on MPH..... I have seen higher trap speeds on passes where I actually spun out of the hole..... now Im not talked a totally horrible launch where you fry the tires the first hundred feet of the track or you are on and off the gas pedaling the car, this most certainly can and most likely will effect trap speeds. I can tell you that I run the same MPH on my plain street radials (60' times in the 1.80-1.90 range) that I do on my drag radials (60' times in the 1.69-1.74 range). I have had some botched launches where the car slightly wheel hopped and I got off the gas and back on with no loss of trap speed. So for this argument I will have to say that I hate Cars has it.

The more power a car has the more skill is needed to put down a great pass, I hate Cars made a good point about a 97-99 MPH car not being effected as much as a 115-120 MPH car.

You guys can continue to argue all you want but what is stated in my post is from real world experience from a guy who used to spend nearly every weekend at the track.(over the last 2 years I have not had the time to drag race as much as I used to..... I spend my weekends out on the water now).
Thank you. And thank you for disagreeing in a civil manner in your other post.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
Suzuka Master

See, this is what we mean about you being all over the place. I trapped at 99.32 It's back on page one....

~50 degrees, ~300-400' alt, not sure on BP.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MVR 155
A botched 60' has little to no effect on MPH..... I have seen higher trap speeds on passes where I actually spun out of the hole......
That's right buddy. IIRC, Dave_B had similar experience as well.

Old 11-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned

See, this is what we mean about you being all over the place. I trapped at 99.32 It's back on page one....

~50 degrees, ~300-400' alt, not sure on BP.
That's with your car modded, not stock. Anyways, I wasn't asking for your trap speed. I was asking about the weather condition. Yes... Barometric Pressure is important too.

And no need to increase the font as I can read them fine...

That I hate cars has a lot to learn... he still doesn't quite have the knowledge.

Last edited by Manual Transmission; 11-20-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Instructor

Thank you. And thank you for disagreeing in a civil manner in your other post.
No problem, I also understand your point you responded back to me with..... cars with less HP and less trap speed are effected less than big HP cars.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Team Owner

So let me get this straight, now you're agreeing that "launch" has nothing to do with trap speeds? You're a special one for sure.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Suzuka Master

The wheels on the short bus go round and round, round and round....wheels on the short bus go round and round, round and round....alllllll dayyyyyy long.

Very bad news. Upon closer inspection of my car, I now realize it has no transmission at all. This could well be the source of my sub 100 mph trap speed. I'm on the phone with ACS as we speak. I am not a happy camper.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 PM
Instructor

You do realize this completely contradicts your previous argument with I hate cars right?

Again..... I dont care, I actually find this argument entertaining (I had a boring day )

Ding.... ding.....ding....... round 14 boys
Old 11-20-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned

The wheels on the short bus go round and round, round and round....wheels on the short bus go round and round, round and round....alllllll dayyyyyy long.

Very bad news. Upon closer inspection of my car, I now realize it has no transmission at all. This could well be the source of my sub 100 mph trap speed. I'm on the phone with ACS as we speak. I am not a happy camper.
Holly crap... lol...... LMAO.

YOu got me there good. Nice one.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Team Owner

Holly crap... I just realized I'm retarded lol...... LMAO.

YOu got me there good. Nice one. I promise I won't make any more retarded posts until I run my Corolla down a strip and get some real experience. Thank you I hate cars, MVR 155, and anx1300c for educating me.

PS. I like little boys.

Glad you saw the light although we don't need to know what you do behind closed doors.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:23 PM
Banned

Here is the fact:

3rd gen Acura TL 6MT cars are good for 99~ 100 mph trap speed. The Type-S 6MT sits at 100~ 101 mph.

End of story.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:26 PM
Team Owner

Here is the fact:

3rd gen Acura TL 6MT cars are good for 99~ 100 mph trap speed. The Type-S 6MT sits at 100~ 101 mph.

End of story.

No.

Quick Reply: 08 TL Type S AT vs TL A-spec MT