3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

$$ in the market for a new acura tl with navi some help would be great : )

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 10:22 PM
JUST CHILLINNNNNN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$$ in the market for a new acura tl with navi some help would be great : )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey what's up everyone i am new to Acura i am in the market for a new Acura tl with navi and i have a bunch of questions that i need a little help on if all of you would be so kind to help me out i would appreciate it...... ok here it go's

#1 i live in los angeles cali and i am going to lease my tl for 36-39 months so i would like to know what is this car leasing for i heard low to mid 4's but then i heard mid 6's so any feed back would be great.

#2 i am going to do some modifications on this car probably a cai, exhaust , lowering springs and maybe a chip just some simple bolt on stuff don't want to be dropping a lot of $$$$ in to the car since it's going to be a lease so any info on what are the best company's to go with and price's if you have them let me know.

#3 i am really in to sound systems i can't be in a car without listening to my jams i have a pair of Mb quort qsd216 or qsd210 i for got what model but they are 4' component speakers top of the line for mb quort and 1 12' alpine type R sub
with 1 jl audio 1000/1 amp for the subs and i think it's a 300/4 for the speakers my question is will it fit and if any one know's about the speakers i am talking about how would it sound they are brand new in the box i just got them 4 xmas never opened it up yet

#4 like i said i live in la cali and if any one has a good dealer that i can go to hook me up thanks...........

sorry for the long post but i need the info