Wallpaper

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2019, 06:23 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Wallpaper

Anyone here able to make a pic of their RDX as a phone or PC wallpaper?

I suck at photography and can never take flattering pics of my car. So I'll leave it up to Acurazine's talented folks!
For those of you with talent in photography please share your wallpaper creations!
Old 03-04-2019, 08:43 PM
The inconvenient truth

Received 436 Likes on 322 Posts
Have you tried...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=2019+...w=1920&bih=901

https://www.carpixel.net/wallpapers/...dx-a-spec.html
Old 03-05-2019, 12:10 AM
Advanced

[QUOTE=dopeboy1;16392771]Have you tried...

https://www.google.ca/search?q=2019+...w=1920&bih=901

[https://www.carpixel.net/wallpapers/...dx-a-spec.html/QUOTE]

Of course I have. I'm a millennial and programmer, after all. Google probably deserves most of my paycheck. I end up googling any time I have a question, job or not. But none of that is really what I'm looking for.

The pics from those URLs are all wide screened and mostly for PC. Cropping would make it pretty shitty for phones.

Also, most of those are super generic - like, nearly straight from an Acura promo. Which is fine, for some...

I'm asking here cause maybe someone did something cool for theirs and would like to share.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Did you seriously just use "I'm a millennial" as your rationale for not taking your own photo with the expectation that someone else would give you something? Huh. I guess that fits. Good for you for owning it.
As a photographer, but not a millennial, here are some tips. Put your new car in front of a beautiful background, back up, use the portrait mode.
Either way, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Old 03-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by alpine909
Did you seriously just use "I'm a millennial" as your rationale for not taking your own photo with the expectation that someone else would give you something? Huh. I guess that fits. Good for you for owning it.
As a photographer, but not a millennial, here are some tips. Put your new car in front of a beautiful background, back up, use the portrait mode.
Either way, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Where did that hostility come from? LOL

Honestly, if you read my post you'd see that I used "I'm a millennial" in reference to me having used Google and done research online first. Maybe you misunderstood and are just quick to judge people...

So what are you on about???? I'm not asking you to share shit you don't want to share. I'm asking for things people WOULD want to share. If you've got nothing to share then don't.
The following users liked this post:
alpine909 (03-06-2019)
Old 03-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Cruisin'

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by al28
Where did that hostility come from? LOL

Honestly, if you read my post you'd see that I used "I'm a millennial" in reference to me having used Google and done research online first. Maybe you misunderstood and are just quick to judge people...

So what are you on about???? I'm not asking you to share shit you don't want to share. I'm asking for things people WOULD want to share. If you've got nothing to share then don't.
I"m sorry. I don't mean to be hostile. Didn't mean to come off as offensive. Good luck to you on your search for a acceptable photo.