No audio connection

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 08:34 AM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kevmacman
No. No solution. None. I've had my RDX 2 months now, and still nothing. The dealer had my car in their shop for over a week. First they said it was the tuner, then the whole infotainment center, then they said it was a software problem and that replacing hardware wouldn't fix it. I have had numerous calls to Acura Client Relations, they promised a software update would happen by the end of February that would solve it - the update never came. So now I am going to be calling them again today. I suggest you call them too: 800-382-2238, option #7, weekdays, 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific Time.

What frustrates me is that everyone I talk to swears I'm the only one they know who is having this problem. Obviously, that's a lie. And they continue selling these cars knowing full well that the infotainment system is defective. They should suspend selling all affected RDXs until they fix the problems. I would call this fraud.
I know exactly what you're talking about. Every time I call the dealership with a problem that I know many others are having. What do I hear? The Parts and Service Department say you're the first person we have ever heard of having this problem. My 2019 TLX Acura OEM battery dated 6/2021 was not covered by the dealer because they told me it was a "COVID SUPPLY BATTERY." I've never had a company work against me so much.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:30 AM
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 45 Posts
If you feel that you have reached the end point of getting this resolved, there is always the Lemon Law to pursue. This is the link to Ohio's law. I am sure your state/province has a similar law. https://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/...uto/Lemon-Laws
Note that it applies if a car is less than a year old, the issue affects the value of the car, and the dealer has been given ample opportunity to fix..