[Limited Time] Unlock Your Car’s Potential with AutoPro X: The Ultimate Experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2024, 02:15 AM
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[Limited Time] Unlock Your Car’s Potential with AutoPro X: The Ultimate Experience

Imagine cruising down the highway, with your favorite tunes playing and the world at your fingertips. Now, picture being able to watch the latest Netflix series, check Instagram reels, or catch up on TikTok—all directly from your car’s dashboard. With AutoPro X, this dream is a reality. We’ve developed a groundbreaking technology that allows you to access every app on your smartphone right from your car’s infotainment system, turning your vehicle into an entertainment hub like never before.

Why Choose AutoPro X?

AutoPro X is the world’s first adapter to leverage Samsung DeX technology, bringing your smartphone experience to your car’s screen. Unlike other adapters that limit you to a few apps, AutoPro X offers complete freedom to use all your phone’s apps without the hassle of reinstalling or logging in again. Whether you’re streaming YouTube, watching Disney+, or scrolling through Instagram, AutoPro X keeps you connected and entertained.

Seamless Multitasking for a Smoother Ride

AutoPro X doesn’t just enhance your entertainment; it also optimizes your driving experience. With its dual functionality, you can make calls, send messages, or use your phone’s navigation while enjoying uninterrupted content streaming. This means you stay connected with your loved ones or manage work tasks without sacrificing your entertainment. It’s like having a second phone or laptop in your car—multitasking has never been this easy.

Designed for Car Enthusiasts
This isn’t just a gadget; it’s a must-have accessory that revolutionizes the way you use your car’s dashboard. Whether you’re on a road trip or just running errands, AutoPro X makes every drive more enjoyable.

No Extra SIM or Hotspot Needed

With AutoPro X, there’s no need for a separate SIM card or hotspot. You get unlimited access to all your apps directly from your smartphone, without any extra steps. Just plug in and play—it’s that simple.

Simple Setup, Powerful Performance

Setting up AutoPro X is a breeze. It’s as easy as installing Android Auto, and with Samsung Galaxy’s routine function, you can automate the connection process for even greater convenience. Plus, AutoPro X takes full advantage of your smartphone’s powerful processing capabilities, offering a lag-free experience whether you’re streaming videos or gaming on the go.

AUTOXACU10 : 10% off promo code

Limited Time Offer
Don’t miss our LIMITED 10% OFF SALE, available for only 2 weeks!
Amazon Page Amazon Page
Elevate your driving experience with AutoPro X today and enjoy endless entertainment at your fingertips.

Take Action Now
Visit our page to purchase AutoPro X and take advantage of this special offer.

Have questions? Please message us via maytonofficial.com! Get ready to transform your car into the ultimate entertainment center with AutoPro X!
Old 09-04-2024, 02:34 AM
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 60 Posts
Why do we need another device that takes our attention from the task of driving?
Old 09-04-2024, 02:40 AM
Platinum Sponsor

It makes your driving much more enjoyable by using all your phone's apps immediately
Old 09-04-2024, 03:13 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,839 Likes on 1,482 Posts
Originally Posted by mayton
Imagine cruising down the highway, with your favorite tunes playing and the world at your fingertips. Now, picture being able to watch the latest Netflix series, check Instagram reels, or catch up on TikTok—all directly from your car’s dashboard.

Maybe while parked with the A/C on waiting for a loved one to exit the Dr's office or food store with that nights ribeye's; however, certainly not driving at each of the week days rush hours, in any urban location.

For example, any reasonably sane person who has experienced said hours on the highways (side roads in between) below cringes at that thought, lol.

mayton, I understand you are a $$$ paying sponsor to this forum, and I 'get it', though, IMHO, you may want to rethink those first two sentences of your introduction, no?

Originally Posted by John from PA
Why do we need another device that takes our attention from the task of driving?
I'm with you John!

Last edited by zeta; 09-04-2024 at 03:15 AM.
Old 09-04-2024, 07:27 AM
Pro

Received 199 Likes on 127 Posts
Let’s make distracted driving even worse! Dumbest idea ever!
The following users liked this post:
markm929 (09-04-2024)
Old 09-04-2024, 08:02 AM
Racer

Received 79 Likes on 60 Posts
It makes your driving much more enjoyable by using all your phone's apps immediately
What I personally would like to see is that phones were disabled any time that the vehicle is over a speed of 5 mph and would reman disabled for 60 seconds after a stop. 911 and certain related emergency functions would work as would navigation. I am annoyed when I have to toot the horn at a traffic light because the person ahead of me has his/her head down checking a phone. Couple that with a 1/10 second delay from auto start/stop and if you are the 10th car in line, you frequently have to go through multiple light cycles. Because of that I see cars frequently go through lights that are red. I go through 17 traffic lights on my way to work on a 45 mph highway. About half of them will nail me. That means hauling the car from 45 mph down to a stop!

I'll quote the NHTSA; "According to 2021 NHTSA data, cell phone use or texting while driving was a factor in: 12% of the distracted driving accidents that resulted in deaths. 8% of distracted driving injury crashes, or 20,015 accidents in total. 8% of non-fatal crashes involving a distracted driver, or 44,518 accidents in total."

I'm biased I'll admit. I personally don't own a smartphone. I have a flip that enables me to send and receive texts and that only amounts to about 20 a month, most of them being two-factor authentication.
Old 09-04-2024, 08:34 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Oh, we don’t mean that you have to use all the functions while driving! We recommend using only Android Auto to ensure you drive safely—that’s the best way to use it.
Old 09-05-2024, 01:37 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
But will it display the whole screen on the RDX (2021)? That useless right side window of wasted screen area is so aggravating to me. Sorry I only skimmed thru the video
Old 09-05-2024, 03:15 PM
Pro

Road rage is already bad enough and deadly in some cases. People eating while driving, doing make up, dogs in laps, sex while driving, people wearing headphones while holding their phone in their face while driving, and let’s introduce something like this. What could possibly go wrong???? Lawyers are salivating and waiting.
zeta (09-05-2024)
Old 09-05-2024, 03:32 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 1,839 Likes on 1,482 Posts
Originally Posted by kboo74656
Road rage is already bad enough and deadly in some cases. People eating while driving, doing make up, dogs in laps, sex while driving, people wearing headphones while holding their phone in their face while driving, and let’s introduce something like this. What could possibly go wrong???? Lawyers are salivating and waiting.
Exactly what I thought!
All the local personal injury lawyer TV advertisements, that bombard my area daily, suddenly popped into my head.
GPS, cell phone logs, vehicle black boxes; IP address connection logs et al can establish log in status seconds before one rear ends another while updating Insta with an in cabin duck lip selfie
f-that noise!
kboo74656 (09-05-2024)
Old 09-05-2024, 07:39 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Yes, we do have a full-screen mode! Here's a picture of it.

Old 09-05-2024, 07:41 PM
Platinum Sponsor

We recommend using DeX only when safely parked, as mentioned in the video by 9to5Google. For driving, it’s better to use Android Auto for a safer experience
Old 09-05-2024, 07:43 PM
Pro

We recommend using DeX only when safely parked, as mentioned in the video by 9to5Google. For driving, it’s better to use Android Auto for a safer experience
There is NO SAFER EXPERIENCE while trying to watch videos while driving.

Last edited by kboo74656; 09-05-2024 at 07:45 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Platinum Sponsor

Actually, Android Auto prohibits watching videos while driving, so all video apps are blocked in their OS. This is designed by Google to enhance safety and improve the overall driving experience.
Old 09-05-2024, 07:49 PM
Pro

I can hardly wait for the 1st lawsuit to be filed when someone gets hurt or killed and this device played a role in it.