Speed limit 64

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2019, 10:28 AM
9th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Speed limit 64

On my way dropping kids off to school this morning all roads showed 64 limit on hud. Haven't had any issues with it before. This car has weird little glitches.

Also was in a 2017 base model rogue last week and couldn't believe how bright and colorful and clear the backup cam was vs the rdx. The rdx cams remind me of 90s webcam quality. It seems like the whole camera app is fuzzy and low rez. Maybe that can be fixed with an update. lol
Old 01-28-2019, 12:10 PM
Drifting

Received 587 Likes on 432 Posts
Originally Posted by Larrybrd
On my way dropping kids off to school this morning all roads showed 64 limit on hud. Haven't had any issues with it before. This car has weird little glitches.

Also was in a 2017 base model rogue last week and couldn't believe how bright and colorful and clear the backup cam was vs the rdx. The rdx cams remind me of 90s webcam quality. It seems like the whole camera app is fuzzy and low rez. Maybe that can be fixed with an update. lol
If that were 64 km/h it would work out to 40mph, which makes a certain amount of sense. See if it randomly set itself to metric units.

Maybe it's all this Canadian cold air?