AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   3G RDX (2019+) (https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-2019-454/)
-   -   2019 In For Service (https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-rdx-2019-454/2019-service-972599/)

MI-RDX 09-01-2018 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Stew4HD (Post 16290322)
...You don't like seeing positive posts?

Fishing for trouble is never good.

Agree. A lot of these 'negative' posts tend to make me think some people are a bit insecure about their decision not to get a '19. :shrug:

Meto 09-04-2018 12:03 PM

Driving the vehicle is a pleasure.. I have no problem with the performance, seats or other parts of the car except for the elephant in the car. I refuse to be stuck with a lemon of a infotainment system for the price I paid. Two weeks in service today and have not heard a peep since they supposedly replaced the system when it comes to addressing the issues I have experienced.

Infotainment system has shut off on two occasions while driving. I was required to pull over, turn off the car and restart in order for the system to come back.

Infotainment system has locked up completely and the disclaimer screen stayed on even after turning off the vehicle

Infotainment system has flickered on a few occasions while driving. This usually occurs when you drive past a body of water or an airport and is very distracting.

If Radio is selected as the audio source, sometimes it will not come on when starting the vehicle and says "Loading", but never comes up. This requires you to either change the source to another audio source and then back to radio or turn off the system and then back on

'System Error - Function Not Available’ message pops up intermittently when trying to change channels using the left hand dial control on the wheel.

When sending directions from the Acuralink app to the vehicle, the vehicle has to be on always.

When sending a map via the Acuralink app, the first attempt will always end in the system reporting that the "Route Calculation Failed". You are then required to redo the attempt sometimes one or two times to get the directions to appear with no errors.

USB audio will sometimes refuse to load or will stop working while driving. This requires a reset of the system.

Gator5000e 09-04-2018 09:08 PM

Did you ever get the vehicle back from service? If so, any resolution of the issues?

chickdr 09-05-2018 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Gator5000e (Post 16291796)
Did you ever get the vehicle back from service? If so, any resolution of the issues?

He posted yesterday and said they have not contacted him. I am sure he will update when he gets it back as he has given us a play by play of the visit. Sounds like the experience I have had with my 16 ADV's info system. It is very quirky. Locks up at times, display freezes at times.

Gator5000e 09-05-2018 09:46 AM

Thanks, I couldn't understand if he had gotten it back or not. I had similar issues with the RL I had leased the first year they were available. Lots of issues with the entertainment system. Many trips to the shop. They finally got everything fixed with software updates but I honestly don't remember how long all that took. Quite a while if memory serves correctly.

Meto 09-05-2018 04:28 PM

Still have not received my vehicle back and I have had no update today. They claim they fixed the Acuralink map to car issue, but I don't believe them. My daughter is getting married on Saturday and they did promise I would have the vehicle back by tomorrow at the latest. I guarantee there will still be issues even though they installed a whole new system.

Meto 09-06-2018 11:41 AM

Vehicle will be in until at least next Monday as I my daughter is getting married Saturday and I don't have time to mess with the dealership since it is a distance away. Just hope they find resolutions for the items I listed

Pearl77 09-06-2018 11:49 AM

Has anyone heard whether or not Acura has already started to modify those RDXs coming off the assembly line to rectify some of the issues presented in this and other threads? Or, are they just letting the dealers handle it until some future factory fix?

Meto 09-10-2018 10:10 AM

I am trying to force the dealership to return my vehicle today as it has been 20 days that they have had it trying to address the issues with the Infotainment system. The replaced the system completely and have claimed they have resolved some issues, but I want to see it for myself.

EddieN 09-10-2018 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16294712)
I am trying to force the dealership to return my vehicle today as it has been 20 days that they have had it trying to address the issues with the Infotainment system. The replaced the system completely and have claimed they have resolved some issues, but I want to see it for myself.

Can't imagine what you've gone thru, hopefully the issues are resolved and you are back to driving! My issue is minor and I've made a couple trouble tickets so I'll deal with it as they randomly pop up,

Gator5000e 09-10-2018 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16294712)

Hope they compensate you in some way for all the time you've been without the vehicle. At least free oil changes for life or something.

But please let us know what happens. This is better than some TV shows.

Meto 09-10-2018 08:14 PM

Picked up the vehicle today and I still cannot send a map to the vehicle if it is off. Once the vehicle is started, then I can send directions via the app. This defeats the convenience of the app entirely. I will be testing the other features tomorrow.

Pearl77 09-10-2018 08:26 PM

Seriously, whomever was responsible for the infotainment system in the new RDX should be fired. I won't repeat them, but if you read the threads on this site and others the numbers of consistent complaints is astounding. It is as if the designer had never heard of, or seen, another infotainment system including on earlier Acuras. Some of this stuff is not just annoying, but totally inexcusable. I cannot imagine the amount of wasted time by people having to return/leave their cars at the dealer, AND, the wasted time for the dealers "fixing" basic things - if they can be fixed. This should not happen.

Hou-RL 09-10-2018 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Pearl77 (Post 16295091)
Seriously, whomever was responsible for the infotainment system in the new RDX should be fired. I won't repeat them, but if you read the threads on this site and others the numbers of consistent complaints is astounding. It is as if the designer had never heard of, or seen, another infotainment system including on earlier Acuras. Some of this stuff is not just annoying, but totally inexcusable. I cannot imagine the amount of wasted time by people having to return/leave their cars at the dealer, AND, the wasted time for the dealers "fixing" basic things - if they can be fixed. This should not happen.

There really has not been much said about a lot of people having to take the car back to the dealer for issues. Sure some people have some issues but can you also notice how many people are not having issues currently. My point is we will complain about issues but not boast about not having issues. So it will work out for most people and lets be supportive for those while trying to resolve the issues. I have to disagree you with you about consitent complaints. It sounds like you are making more out a situation that really doesnt exist in your quoted staement. Maybe you have sources elsewhere regarding complaints but I dont see the sources in this RDX forum currently.

Wander 09-10-2018 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16295089)
Picked up the vehicle today and I still cannot send a map to the vehicle if it is off. Once the vehicle is started, then I can send directions via the app. This defeats the convenience of the app entirely. I will be testing the other features tomorrow.

You must mean you can't send a destination to the vehicle when it is off, and you're not alone. From reports elsewhere on this forum, it doesn't seem like anyone else can do so with their 2019 RDX. Or if they can, they are being quiet about it. ( Anyone? ) I know I can't.

There's not a darn thing the dealer can do about that until the software bug is fixed by Acura ( or their contractor ).

But AFAIK there is not and never will be a way to send a "map" or "directions" to the vehicle. You can only send individual destinations. The vehicle's mapping software will generate any necessary route, and since it may have different "settings" than the smartphone app, it won't necessarily be exactly the same route as what the smartphone app displayed.

Meto 09-11-2018 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Wander (Post 16295120)
You must mean you can't send a destination to the vehicle when it is off, and you're not alone. From reports elsewhere on this forum, it doesn't seem like anyone else can do so with their 2019 RDX. Or if they can, they are being quiet about it. ( Anyone? ) I know I can't.

There's not a darn thing the dealer can do about that until the software bug is fixed by Acura ( or their contractor ).

But AFAIK there is not and never will be a way to send a "map" or "directions" to the vehicle. You can only send individual destinations. The vehicle's mapping software will generate any necessary route, and since it may have different "settings" than the smartphone app, it won't necessarily be exactly the same route as what the smartphone app displayed.

I apologize as I did mean "Destination" and after 20 days in service, they claimed it was fixed, but it is not. The "Route Calculation Failure" issue has not re-appeared yet and I have not had a chance to test the other features as of yet, but will tonight.

Meto 09-12-2018 09:25 AM

So.. Last evening I placed my car in the driveway with the engine off and performed the following functions on the app:

1. Started and stopped the vehicle
2. Unlocked and Locked the doors
3. Honked Horn and turned on lights
4. Received updates status from the vehicle

When I sent a destination to the vehicle, the app told me it was sent, but as usual, on starting the vehicle and waiting for the destination to appear, it did not. I even checked the download area and it was not there.

Here are the issues I reported with system and the status after receiving my vehicle back:

Infotainment system has shut off on two occasions while driving. I was required to pull over, turn off the car and restart in order for the system to come back.(Have not experienced this as of yet)

Infotainment system has locked up completely and the disclaimer screen stayed on even after turning off the vehicle. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

Infotainment system has flickered on a few occasions while driving. This usually occurs when you drive past a body of water or an airport and is very distracting. (Will test this evening)

If Radio is selected as the audio source, sometimes it will not come on when starting the vehicle and says "Loading", but never comes up. This requires you to either change the source to another audio source and then back to radio or turn off the system and then back on. (Still Occurring)

'System Error - Function Not Available’ message pops up intermittently when trying to change channels using the left hand dial control on the wheel. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

When sending directions from the Acuralink app to the vehicle, the vehicle has to be on always. (Only way it works and this defeats the purpose of sending the destination in advance)

When sending a map via the Acuralink app, the first attempt will always end in the system reporting that the "Route Calculation Failed". You are then required to redo the attempt sometimes one or two times to get the directions to appear with no errors. (This seems to be fixed, but have not tried to send a destination yet from inside the vehicle. Will test later)

USB audio will sometimes refuse to load or will stop working while driving. This requires a reset of the system. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

I spent an hour on the phone with the Acura Technology group and my local dealership telling them that even after replacing the system, there are still issues. I gave up my vehicle for 20 days so they could not only fix my issues, but issues that most people are experiencing and this did not occur. The worst part is the service technician told me that sending the destination from the app ( He called me numerous times to send destinations from my phone) was working now when it is not. I have now made a formal complaint against said service department to the General Manager of the dealership who I spoke with at length last evening. They have GUARANTEED a fix as soon as possible from Acura for the issues and especially the Acuralink app issue. They have even told me that they would give me a new car fresh off the line if they were unable to fix the issues in my vehicle.

Acura has said there are issue with the shifting and a few other things that can be addresses via a software update, but why are they keeping mum about the issues with the Infotainment system? Not everyone uses all of the features like I do, but when I pay major coin for a luxury vehicle that I will be traveling in quite a bit, it better work as expected. I also told Acura they need to provide an update on Android Auto as that was a major selling point for me and was told originally that it was to be released in July. Well, we still do not have a status and it is getting very frustrating for me that they cannot at least say where they are in the process. Lack of communication to your customers about issues and what you are doing to address them is always considered to be poor service.

I will provide updates as I have them and I apologize for looking a little "nit picky", but I am not going to let things just slide by anymore.

Gator5000e 09-12-2018 07:00 PM

Great info. Please keep the status updates coming. As I said earlier, I hope Acura and the dealer takes care of you in some fashion.

Hou-RL 09-12-2018 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16295794)
So.. Last evening I placed my car in the driveway with the engine off and performed the following functions on the app:

1. Started and stopped the vehicle
2. Unlocked and Locked the doors
3. Honked Horn and turned on lights
4. Received updates status from the vehicle

When I sent a destination to the vehicle, the app told me it was sent, but as usual, on starting the vehicle and waiting for the destination to appear, it did not. I even checked the download area and it was not there.

Here are the issues I reported with system and the status after receiving my vehicle back:

Infotainment system has shut off on two occasions while driving. I was required to pull over, turn off the car and restart in order for the system to come back.(Have not experienced this as of yet)

Infotainment system has locked up completely and the disclaimer screen stayed on even after turning off the vehicle. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

Infotainment system has flickered on a few occasions while driving. This usually occurs when you drive past a body of water or an airport and is very distracting. (Will test this evening)

If Radio is selected as the audio source, sometimes it will not come on when starting the vehicle and says "Loading", but never comes up. This requires you to either change the source to another audio source and then back to radio or turn off the system and then back on. (Still Occurring)

'System Error - Function Not Available’ message pops up intermittently when trying to change channels using the left hand dial control on the wheel. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

When sending directions from the Acuralink app to the vehicle, the vehicle has to be on always. (Only way it works and this defeats the purpose of sending the destination in advance)

When sending a map via the Acuralink app, the first attempt will always end in the system reporting that the "Route Calculation Failed". You are then required to redo the attempt sometimes one or two times to get the directions to appear with no errors. (This seems to be fixed, but have not tried to send a destination yet from inside the vehicle. Will test later)

USB audio will sometimes refuse to load or will stop working while driving. This requires a reset of the system. (Have not experienced this as of yet)

I spent an hour on the phone with the Acura Technology group and my local dealership telling them that even after replacing the system, there are still issues. I gave up my vehicle for 20 days so they could not only fix my issues, but issues that most people are experiencing and this did not occur. The worst part is the service technician told me that sending the destination from the app ( He called me numerous times to send destinations from my phone) was working now when it is not. I have now made a formal complaint against said service department to the General Manager of the dealership who I spoke with at length last evening. They have GUARANTEED a fix as soon as possible from Acura for the issues and especially the Acuralink app issue. They have even told me that they would give me a new car fresh off the line if they were unable to fix the issues in my vehicle.

Acura has said there are issue with the shifting and a few other things that can be addresses via a software update, but why are they keeping mum about the issues with the Infotainment system? Not everyone uses all of the features like I do, but when I pay major coin for a luxury vehicle that I will be traveling in quite a bit, it better work as expected. I also told Acura they need to provide an update on Android Auto as that was a major selling point for me and was told originally that it was to be released in July. Well, we still do not have a status and it is getting very frustrating for me that they cannot at least say where they are in the process. Lack of communication to your customers about issues and what you are doing to address them is always considered to be poor service.

I will provide updates as I have them and I apologize for looking a little "nit picky", but I am not going to let things just slide by anymore.

Are you using Apple Carplay on your system? I know users report issues with that feature. I have never tried carplay as I have an android and awaiting release. I am still using the system in default mode as I also have not added a USB into the system either. I have only used the Bluetooth Audio which I use regularly.
Try to reset your system to default values on the infotainment system and do not use any additional features. If that works intially, then maybe try one other after a couple of weeks if no other issues arise. I would suggest trying the USB and not anything else. I am just trying to see if you can get back to basics which may help to determine if a feature is causing the issues.

acuraada 09-12-2018 09:16 PM

On the communication and transparency, Acura taunted so much about how revolutionary the new infortainment system is that I think they are afraid to admit there are issues.

RDX10 09-13-2018 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by acuraada (Post 16296336)
On the communication and transparency, Acura taunted so much about how revolutionary the new infortainment system is that I think they are afraid to admit there are issues.

What brand doesn't have issues with brand new infotainment systems? It would almost be redundant to mention their are issues. My hope is that they are just software related and not hardware.

Another thing, I hate how some people are being told to suck it up with their issues. We go crazy when our $1000 smart phones have issues but are expected to remain silent when our 55k cars have issues?

acuraada 09-13-2018 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by RDX10 (Post 16296382)
What brand doesn't have issues with brand new infotainment systems? It would almost be redundant to mention their are issues. My hope is that they are just software related and not hardware.

Another thing, I hate how some people are being told to suck it up with their issues. We go crazy when our $1000 smart phones have issues but are expected to remain silent when our 55k cars have issues?

completly agree, I was making a reference to previous post on why Acura didn’t admit any issue with infotainment systems but did with others. It didn’t mention once.

Yep. I used the same analogy on the phone vs car on another thread. There are folks on this forum that always looking to chastise or dismiss claims of issues. Just look at the thread on “how many issues are too many...”. The poor OP was not believed until he posted videos.

RDX10 09-13-2018 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by acuraada (Post 16296394)
completly agree, I was making a reference to previous post on why Acura didn’t admit any issue with infotainment systems but did with others. It didn’t mention once.

Yep. I used the same analogy on the phone vs car on another thread. There are folks on this forum that always looking to chastise or dismiss claims of issues. Just look at the thread on “how many issues are too many...”. The poor OP was not believed until he posted videos.

No worries friend I get where you're coming from.

I seen that thread and defended OP a couple of times in it. I think it's ridiculous on ANY forum to expect people to post only good things. The new RDX is a solid attempt but it absolutely and most definitely has some issues. Are the issues worse than any other totally new car? No not at all. But it would be blatant lies to state it doesn't have some issues or that at least some people aren't having issues.

Edit: Cringing at my use of "their" instead of "there" in my previous post.

Wander 09-13-2018 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by RDX10 (Post 16296404)
Edit: Cringing at my use of "their" instead of "there" in my previous post.

You're going to go crazy about "I seen that thread... ". :doh:

RDX10 09-13-2018 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Wander (Post 16296515)
You're going to go crazy about "I seen that thread... ". :doh:

:doh: :doh: :doh: I posted that at three in the morning haha, so please cut me some slack but yes that is definitely going to bother me too. I graduated university about eight months ago and my grammar skills have shit the bed. I need to start reading in order to keep myself sharp haha.

Madd Dog 09-15-2018 05:27 PM

I still can’t send a destination to the car. Well, I can send it, but it never gets there. Too, Apple Carplay can’t consistenly handle Amazon music. Once, I got the ‘skipping’ and it locked the whole system, and today, it played four or so tunes, and went into an endless loop of ‘loading’ the sone.

jonarogers 09-16-2018 12:59 AM

I wonder if iOS 12 will fix the CarPlay issues. I am on the beta and have had zero issues with CarPlay.

Further, take it with a grain of salt but don’t hold your breath for Android Auto. The interface software for android Auto to work with a touchpad has to come from Google. They only release major updates to Android Auto at Google IO, which takes place in May/June. They didn’t announce support this past year, so we can only hope to see it next May/June.

Meto 09-18-2018 08:27 AM

Quick Update:

Infotainment system has flickered on a few occasions while driving. This usually occurs when you drive past a body of water or an airport and is very distracting. (This still occurs)

When sending a map via the Acuralink app, the first attempt will always end in the system reporting that the "Route Calculation Failed". You are then required to redo the attempt sometimes one or two times to get the directions to appear with no errors. (This seems to be fixed, but have not tried to send a destination yet from inside the vehicle. Still receive "Route Calculation Failed" and get this message every time when selecting my home address)

USB audio will sometimes refuse to load or will stop working while driving. This requires a reset of the system. (USB Audio stopped playing completely after stopping for gas and then re-entering the vehicle. Shutting the system off and then on and also pulling the USB drive and putting it back in did not resolve the issue. Had to turn off the car and back on for the system to come back online)

New issue has been that if you set a destination and then stop for gas, when you get back in the car, the route does not resume and requires you to re-enter the information. Nit Picky? Yes, but this needs to be fixed as no other system known to man does this. I have received zero communication since last week when I spoke to Acura and the dealership, but I am about ready to contact a lawyer that specializes in Lemon Law.

Pearl77 09-18-2018 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by RDX10 (Post 16296404)
No worries friend I get where you're coming from.

I seen that thread and defended OP a couple of times in it. I think it's ridiculous on ANY forum to expect people to post only good things. The new RDX is a solid attempt but it absolutely and most definitely has some issues. Are the issues worse than any other totally new car? No not at all. But it would be blatant lies to state it doesn't have some issues or that at least some people aren't having issues.

I am sorry but cannot agree on the "all new cars suffer these problems" that several posters have said. For example, I have owned three first year BMWs and never had anything wrong with any of them. Same for my wife's first year 2010 Prius re-do. Yes, it is more likely that a first year car will suffer some glitches, but the Acura Infotainment system is in a league of its own in this regard. Only the early Ford Synch is close in terms of consistent and widespread complaints. The most annoying thing is that Acura seems to have regressed in that the new system cannot even do things their older systems did (Nav zoom for example). It is almost like they fired all of their software people and brought in the lowest bidder staffed with people who had never heard of such systems. The new RDX has so much promise, but it looks like they were in such a hurry to get it into the market that they did a poor job of debugging. The amount of wasted time, both for early buyers, and dealers trying to fix the factory's mistakes is ridiculous.

Gator5000e 09-18-2018 01:55 PM

Here is Acura’s infotainment programmer.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...b84c7f0c0d.png

Boltface 09-18-2018 06:22 PM

Very appropriate. :)

ednigma 09-19-2018 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Gator5000e (Post 16299317)
Here is Acura’s infotainment programmer.

https://cimg2.ibsrv.net/gimg/acurazi...b84c7f0c0d.png

Ah that explains it, Acura's nav system was designed before 1993, since of course, he was working at Jurassic Park in 1993 and got eaten.

Its depressing to hear about such simple things that don't work the way almost every other nav system for the last decade works. I'm looking to buy next year and hope that Acura fixes it and maybe enhances the HUD integration and/or Android Auto works flawlessly so Waze is an option.

securityguy 09-19-2018 05:11 AM

Interesting comment regarding the HUD integration. I think its the best HUD integration I've ever seen and far beyond what other manufactures allow you to display so not sure where that's coming from??? As far as enhancements...it's all about the software and, as Acura initiates OTA updates, even early adopters will be taking advantage of the changes.

Meto 09-19-2018 07:49 AM

Received the 'System Error - Function Not Available’ message when trying to change channels using the left hand dial control on the wheel message last evening... Come on Acura get the update out

acuraada 09-19-2018 08:08 AM

Acura needs to fix stability first before features enhancements. Having system hangs or errors or reboots during a drive causes distractions and safety issues.

Having OTA doesn’t mean anything, that’s just a delivery mechanism. If software engineering team isn’t adopting agile methodology, we won’t be seeing any updates anytime soon.

acuraada 09-19-2018 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Pearl77 (Post 16299082)
The new RDX has so much promise, but it looks like they were in such a hurry to get it into the market that they did a poor job of debugging. The amount of wasted time, both for early buyers, and dealers trying to fix the factory's mistakes is ridiculous.

What’s the problem? Just pull over to the side and unplug the fuse. Or if your name is Tom Cruise, you should have no problem pulling that off while driving the vehicle at 80mph

acuraada 09-19-2018 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by ednigma (Post 16299588)
Its depressing to hear about such simple things that don't work the way almost every other nav system for the last decade works. I'm looking to buy next year and hope that Acura fixes it and maybe enhances the HUD integration and/or Android Auto works flawlessly so Waze is an option.

Hey I actually think the HUD is one of the best HUD out there, beating BMW and Volvo. I haven’t heard of any issues of it yet.

Looks like iPhone users will be able to use Google maps and Waze before Android users. iOS 12 is out, has anyone tried it?

it would be really ironic if that works

verpan 09-19-2018 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16299031)
Quick Update:

Infotainment system has flickered on a few occasions while driving. This usually occurs when you drive past a body of water or an airport and is very distracting. (This still occurs)

When sending a map via the Acuralink app, the first attempt will always end in the system reporting that the "Route Calculation Failed". You are then required to redo the attempt sometimes one or two times to get the directions to appear with no errors. (This seems to be fixed, but have not tried to send a destination yet from inside the vehicle. Still receive "Route Calculation Failed" and get this message every time when selecting my home address)

USB audio will sometimes refuse to load or will stop working while driving. This requires a reset of the system. (USB Audio stopped playing completely after stopping for gas and then re-entering the vehicle. Shutting the system off and then on and also pulling the USB drive and putting it back in did not resolve the issue. Had to turn off the car and back on for the system to come back online)

New issue has been that if you set a destination and then stop for gas, when you get back in the car, the route does not resume and requires you to re-enter the information. Nit Picky? Yes, but this needs to be fixed as no other system known to man does this. I have received zero communication since last week when I spoke to Acura and the dealership, but I am about ready to contact a lawyer that specializes in Lemon Law.

Lemon Law for software that will / can be fixed with an OTA update - unlikely. This is beyond nit picky....

Hou-RL 09-19-2018 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Meto (Post 16299635)
Received the 'System Error - Function Not Available’ message when trying to change channels using the left hand dial control on the wheel message last evening... Come on Acura get the update out

Yep, I do get that periodically. I simply click on the settings and select something else and then go back to my channels. I know it will be resolved eventually. I know what I signed up for when I purchased this product. I also work in the IT Engineering field so I understand technology and what can occur. I think that is why I am patient with any issues that may crop up.

Meto 09-19-2018 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by verpan (Post 16299720)
Lemon Law for software that will / can be fixed with an OTA update - unlikely. This is beyond nit picky....

Maybe so, but along with issues with the climate control system that I have had, I am getting a new RDX to replace mine.