New 2011 TSX - right leg pain and ache

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ehrpower
Bingo. It's the car. Most people don't spend enough time in the car to get these problems, and that's fine--for them. When you commute 2-3 hours per day, that's when you get problems if it's designed poorly. The TSX seat is a bad one, for the reasons I've already outlined, and no amount of using the f-word will avoid that. The TSX seat is inadequately padded in the center--period.
On Mr F-Bomb, funny how the internet turns wimps into screen heroes, isn't it? Mr F-word would be the same guy who would run away from his girlfriend, wife or child if they were confronted by a REAL bully in REAL life. Here, he can imagine--on a seat thread...
Dude I am 6'2'' 225 and can bench over 300 lbs and have never lost a fight in my life.... I am not running away from shit, my friend. That said, I am 29 years old and past the bullshit, so unless someone gives me a good reason, I try not to resort to cracking their fucking heads open.

Bottom line is getting "injured" while driving, absent a car accident = you are a big phat pussy.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:46 PM
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Translation: I'm 29 years old, and yet I don't have enough intelligence to formulate a post that doesn't include name calling and the f bomb. Same guy who was getting a quote on lambo doors...... Nuff said.

Last edited by loner; 07-10-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Advanced

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiTownTSX
Wow, I am going to sound like an asshole here, but all u fuckers complaining about leg pain/cramps are straight fucktards. The fucking seat adjusts in any way you need it to.

It's not the car's fault, it's the fact that your mom was smoking rocks while she was pregnant with you. Jesus Christ, get a grip man.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

... no, but seriously that was funny. I am at work and nearly pee'd myself from holding all my laughing in.
Old 09-01-2011, 03:43 PM
Advanced

In a more serious tone, I had the same problem with my Dad's Toyota Tacoma. I couldn't get comfortable to save my life in there. Fortunately for all of us the TSX has the worlds most adjustable driver compartment. I recommend try a new seating position everyday. You can save one position to the seat memory 1 and another to seat memory 2. Whichever one you like least, replace it with another. Keep trying that until you find something that makes your pain go away...
Old 09-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Let me help you!

Originally Posted by intheredsdc5
Fortunately for all of us the TSX has the worlds most adjustable driver compartment. I recommend try a new seating position everyday. You can save one position to the seat memory 1 and another to seat memory 2. Whichever one you like least, replace it with another. Keep trying that until you find something that makes your pain go away...
What I would add is that OP should use each position for a couple of days, or use another car before trying a new setting. The pain I had didn't leave completely between drives (I would be sitting at work feeling slight pain before I realized that my car's seat settings was doing it to me). If OP changes the configuration every day, it might not bring relief unless the last couple of configurations were all fine with him.
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM
WTH happened to my garage

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts
OP, I get it.

My Lightning had the f'king worst seats ever, way too high under my hamstring area and I was crippled after a trip in it.

My wife's Pathfinder was unbelievably worse on the passenger side.

I think that with 12 bazillion adjustments, it's harder to get comfortable than if you only have front to back and seat back tilt.

I had the same problem in my TSX at first. Once I lowered the front of the seat bottom down a little bit, it took the pressure off underneath my thighs and my legs felt better.

It still didn't solve the problem of the GD parking brake handle digging into the side of my leg. Meh, whatever.

HD Old pu$$y bastid.