No outgoing calls

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 05:11 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question No outgoing calls

I just got a new cell phone. I paired it with HFL. Am able to get incoming calls but not outgoing. Spoke to HFL tech, nothing he suggested worked. Said he thinks it's a navigational system problem. I cleared the system...deleted phone, phonebook and passcode. Phonebook still shows and I can't manually delete it. I tried ejecting the cd and reinstalling. Nothing changes. What can I do? My phone is compatible. It's a Droid RAZR XT912. The Bluetooth is connected. Incoming calls work fine. Calling from HFL doesn't work. I hate to have to go pay a diagnostic fee at the dealer. Has anyone out there had this problem?
Old 11-19-2012, 09:34 AM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I fixed the problem for the outgoing calls and that works fine now. I do have another problem now. My old phonebook still appears although I've tried to delete it. The list of contacts in the phonebook is still there, although when I try to select any of them, they are not found. I cannot import my phonebook from my new Droid Razr cell phone. The import option is grayed out.
Old 03-27-2013, 12:59 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have the same phone. usually if i want to make a call, I call out from my phone and it would automatically connect with the HFL on my wifes car. (FX35).

This doesnt seem to work with the TSX. I have to call from the phone book stored in the car. Does anyone know how to fix this?