WindingRoad: BMW Wagon Comparo

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Safety Car

Received 1,400 Likes on 704 Posts
Lightbulb WindingRoad: BMW Wagon Comparo

2 wagons—the 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon and the BMW 328i Sports Wagon—both are based on sedans. Both are luxury sport brands, 1 from Germany & 1 from Japan. They are nearly identical in weight and cargo space, and, in this instance, they both are capable of shifting through the gears without any driver interference. They each have a lot of clout, whether dynamically or aesthetically, and they similar in price. In concept, despite their countries of origin, these 2 offer a lot in common to a buyer. But when we begin to take a closer look, the differences emerge.

The 328i’s 3.0-liter inline-6 makes 230 horsepower and 200 pound-feet of torque, directed to the rear wheels. In our tester, gears were changed via a 6-speed automatic transmission with steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters. On paper, the TSX wagon is at an immediate disadvantage to the more powerful BMW. The Acura’s inline 4-cylinder engine displaces 2.4 liters, and makes 201 horsepower and 170 pound-feet of torque. Its automatic transmission can also be controlled via paddles at the wheel, but the driver has 1 fewer cog with which to work. Furthermore, the power goes to the front wheels, something the more hardcore enthusiasts may (and do) gripe about.

The engines sounds are so different, it’s as though they’re speaking different languages. The Acura has a sinister, canine growl at idle. It sounds somewhat shrill as the revs climb, and opens up into a great howl when pushed past 3500 up to its 7100-rpm redline. It changes in tone as it comes to life, and sounds almost like it is consciously trying to communicate with you. How Acura’s parent company Honda manages consistently to extract these chilling screams from these pieces of metal using air, electricity, and petroleum is excellent, and we almost feel like Dr. Frankenstein animating Peter Boyle his terrible monster whenever we wring one of these motors out. And it never gets old.

BMW’s straight-6, however, is a different beast. If the TSX’s engine sounds like Kavik the wolf dog, the 328i’s powerplant sounds like ED209 from Robocop (you know, the intimidating, high-tech security robot). It sounds more robust and powerful down low, and higher up in the rev range, it gives off an eerie mechanical whine on top of the regular engine noise, almost as if it operated under some sort of forced induction. Think of a minigun spooling up before firing, and you’ve got the idea. This engine, as cleanly solid as it feels, has got a lot of character. Keeping this one on boil, too, never gets old.

The Steptronic 6-speed transmission in the 3-Series conveys the power rearward quite nicely. Put into manual mode, shifting with the paddles elicits quick and clean gearshifts. The Acura’s 5-speed box is just about as quick and smooth, but the paddles themselves don’t feel as solid. The big difference, though, is the difference in the number of gears. The BMW always feels like it can always find a sweet spot in the revs with just a click. A shift from the taller gears of the Acura might leave you just outside of the engine’s heartiest dose of power.

That difference in character when shifting isn’t totally on account of the transmissions, though. The simple fact of the matter is that the German 6-cylinder has more power to offer, and it has a bigger range in revs in which that power flows freely from the engine. The BMW feels as though it breathes better, while the TSX’s engine doesn’t open up until about the middle, and tapers off at the very top.

That difference in power is inversely reflected to other factors that affect a buyer’s appeal of either vehicle. Firstly, the Acura returns better fuel mileage. Both cars drink premium gasoline, but the 3er gets 18 miles to the gallon in the city and 27 on the highway, compared to the TSX’s 22/30 mpg rating. Also, the extra 2 cylinders of the BMW will cost you; the difference in base price gives the Acura a $4,740 advantage.

The biggest obvious difference between these 2 sporty wagons is which wheels get the power. The difference in normal driving, though, is very little. Yes, when pushed hard, the front-drive Acura does have a slight tendency to plow toward the outside of a curve. But in most instances, that understeer is minimal. Both wagons will trace a clean arc better than a grocery-getter should. It’s in imperfect conditions, though, where the dynamics change a lot, and if you live in a sunny and warm climate year-round, you can skip the next paragraph (or read on just to make yourself feel better).

We’re in the heart of winter here in snowy Michigan, and we had a fresh inch or 2 of the white stuff on the ground. The Acura handled about the same as 1 would expect losing grip here and there, but eventually able to overcome the lack of grip and get moving in a straight line. The rear-drive Bimmer (on all-season tires), however, fared not so well in the slick. In fact, it was horrible. In many instances, it wouldn’t even budge, but when we were lucky, it creeped skiddishly along, holding up traffic behind us. When stopped on a slight incline, releasing pressure from the brakes to inch forward would cause the rear end to move from side to side without even applying any throttle. It brought back memories of driving a previous winter, when we received a Nissan 370Z on summer tires a day or 2 before a snowfall. If you live somewhere that gets a real winter, and want to be able to use your wagon, the TSX wins here. If you must have the BMW, invest in all-wheel drive, or at least a really good set of snow tires.

But, like we said, on dry roads, both are a hoot. And if there’s a difference in how these cars feel when driven fast, a lot of that can be attributed to the feel of the suspension. The TSX feels taller, while the 328 feels as though it has a lower center of gravity. This makes a bit of a difference in corners, as the BMW feels slightly more planted. Over irregular surfaces, the Acura does a better job of swallowing up the bumps and ripples at speed, but the German offering tends to get more upset over things like railroad tracks, bouncing occupants fore and aft. Really, though, one doesn’t necessarily feel better than the other, and what feels right will likely come down to personal taste.

Qualifying steering feel, too, is pretty dependent on who is behind the wheel. The BMW offers its classic, heavy steering setup, which some drivers may find to feel artificial, while others may prefer it in enthusiastic driving. The Acura’s lighter tiller is a bit easier to toss around, and has a more relaxed attitude on center. The 3-Series may offer a bit more road feel at the wheel, but both wagons are pretty precise when it comes to hitting your mark and making quick directional changes.

And finally, the look and feel, both outside, and inside, are well done in each vehicle. The BMW offers a mature, classic look, and will feel pretty familiar to drivers of other luxury brands. Lots of long, slightly swooping lines and contours, with choices of earthtone leathers adorn the cabin. In the TSX, there’s a more edgy, brooding feeling, with more sharp angles. We like the seats, which make us feel like we felt behind the wheel of the likes of the RSX; it’s a little younger, a little meaner, but no less comfortable. The fact that the interior of our Acura tester was mostly black probably helped color the experience. 1 could make the argument that the BMW does feel slightly more premium, but the Acura fan might also call it less exciting.

Forced to choose (and not a dire situation that would be), our money would have to go to the German offering. There, we said it. It’d be a tough decision, and 1 we might very well regret come winter. The BMW, though, is just a bit more sporting, thanks in no small part to that wonderful straight-6 mated to that slick 6-speed, which makes the wagon feel as though it can summon of power aplenty with just a tap of the accelerator, where the Acura might find itself needing an extra heartbeat to build up the proper thrust. Were we more frugal minded on the day of our decision, it might have gone the other way, but our inner driver might shed 1 single tear.

Both the Acura TSX and BMW 328i wagons are great for someone who seeks luxury and sportiness, with the added utility and space. Whether you want something that is quick, soulful, fun, and at the same time totally comfortable being driven like a casual, law-abiding motorist, each has plenty to offer. The big question when choosing between these two vehicles is not so much, “Which is better?” The more appropriate question is, “What flavor?”

2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon

Engine: Inline-4, 2.4 liters, 16v
Output: 201 hp/170 lb-ft
Fuel Economy, City/Hwy: 22/30 mpg
Base Price: $30,960
Price As Tested: $34,610 (est)
On Sale: Now

2011 BMW 328i Sports Wagon

Engine: Inline-6, 3.0 liters, 24v
Output: 230 hp/200 lb-ft
Fuel Economy, City/Hwy: 18/27 mpg
Base Price: $35,700
Price As Tested: $45,650
On Sale: Now
Old 02-04-2011, 09:30 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Nice review. It will be very interesting when BMW replaces the entry level 3.0L inline 6 (referred to as the x28 models) with their turbo 4. Hopefully, it will force Acura to used forced induction for the four cylinder on the new TSX in 3-4 years? Either that or find a way to get around 240 hp from an NA motor.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol.

I like how they just sort of...skipped over...this bit of information. Article approached the two from a very driver-oriented bias...which is highly unlikely in the respective markets of these cars. Nothing they said about TSX wagon driving characteristics surprised me. I am, surprised, however, that they didn't talk about the better value that the TSX presents.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:50 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by TSteezyX

lol.

I like how they just sort of...skipped over...this bit of information. Article approached the two from a very driver-oriented bias...which is highly unlikely in the respective markets of these cars. Nothing they said about TSX wagon driving characteristics surprised me. I am, surprised, however, that they didn't talk about the better value that the TSX presents.
Ya, you would think they would point out that the BMW needed 10 grand worth of a la cart options to have it equipped similarly to the Acura. Oh well, I think at this point everyone knows this.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 AM
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
The price is what drove me from BMW and to Acura. I didn't like the nickel-and-diming BMW would have done for a similiarly equipped vehicle. Acura reliability seems better also.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:29 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

Received 825 Likes on 636 Posts
already knew they'd choose the bimmer as a winner before even reading this.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:00 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm also surprised they didn't mention that a comparably equipped 328 is 7-8k more than the tsx.
Old 02-04-2011, 02:00 PM
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
How acura isn't getting 220hp N/A outta that 2.4l by now is beyond me. They could do it.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:34 PM
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by baksdak
Ya, you would think they would point out that the BMW needed 10 grand worth of a la cart options to have it equipped similarly to the Acura. Oh well, I think at this point everyone knows this.
While the 3 series is definitely the better car, it's not $10k better. There is simply no justification for such a huge price disparity between TSX and the 3 series when comparably equipped. Hence why when choosing between them, the TSX won my ownership. In the real world the price comparison counts for something. These car magazine editors never seem to get that.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:44 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

^excatly, the bimmer might be better, but by 10k seems a bit too much
Old 02-04-2011, 09:28 PM
You see me, I CU2

Received 358 Likes on 284 Posts
I'll be taking the A4 Avant wagon thank you very much
Old 02-04-2011, 09:44 PM
Your Friendly Canadian

Received 1,485 Likes on 1,049 Posts
^ I think that's a nice in-between, and would've liked to see that as part of the review.

I thought it was pretty well-written, focusing on the high points of both cars. Personally, I'd rather have the 328, but as it's been said, $10k extra for one is a bit much.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
whatta review...
Old 02-04-2011, 10:02 PM
You see me, I CU2

Received 358 Likes on 284 Posts
The Avant has always been the best looking as well in all generations no comparison IMO
Old 02-04-2011, 10:12 PM
Op is too busy to care

Received 913 Likes on 540 Posts
that is a pretty sexy wagon. The 3 probably nails the driving dynamics but id take the tsx for its looks alone
Old 02-05-2011, 10:26 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by s40 driver
The price is what drove me from BMW and to Acura. I didn't like the nickel-and-diming BMW would have done for a similiarly equipped vehicle. Acura reliability seems better also.
The TSX sedan (and wagon) are the best looking Acura sedan. Sales reflect this. I recently had a 2011 TSX-tech as a loaner. Whoa, that car had some nice pep and was very nimble. It made my 3G TL feel lumbering. The wagon looks really nice. However, I do think it's a bit underpowered. I agree with above that I don't think the BMW is worth the $10K premium for only 39 more HP. I just wish there was a V6 or turbo option for the TSX wagon.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by ed_423
^excatly, the bimmer might be better, but by 10k seems a bit too much
Both make a really well-engineered 6M. BMW prevails with broader engine options......but agree one needs to bring substantially more bread to the table (no pun intended).

And - as my competent 6M J30a4 coupe nears 100,000 - it looks as if more and more of my Naval Reserve greenbacks will be needed for a worthy successor...........

ez
Old 02-11-2011, 02:15 PM
B A N N E D

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry, the BMW is a ripoff. Way too much money over the price of the TSX. I have not driven either, but I can just imagine the TSX interior is nicer, much more room, especially the rear seating area.

BWM is run-flat tires. NO THANKS.

BMW is 18mpg in the city also. OUCH
Old 02-11-2011, 02:26 PM
Instructor

I had a 1999 328i.

I have a 2009 TSX.

I'd rather have that 1999 328.

Everything in the TSX screams cheap. That's why it costs $10k less. That and the driving dynamics just aren't there in 4cyl/FWD guise.

I had to lease this TSX 2 years ago due to financial constraints at the time. Now that those are gone...I'm counting down the months until this lease is over so I can get myself back into a real car.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:52 PM
Honda Fanboy

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
^^^^ If there is anything I can do to help accelerate your departure, please don't hesitate to ask!
Old 02-11-2011, 11:18 PM
Racer

I'd rather have the TSX. As most have already mentioned, if comparing these two cars, the bimmer isn't for me. Now, if $$$ wasn't a consideration, there are some nice bmw's I'd like to own, but it isn't the one in the comparo! lol
Old 02-12-2011, 07:25 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by GrigioX
I had a 1999 328i.

I have a 2009 TSX.

I'd rather have that 1999 328.

Everything in the TSX screams cheap. That's why it costs $10k less. That and the driving dynamics just aren't there in 4cyl/FWD guise.

I had to lease this TSX 2 years ago due to financial constraints at the time. Now that those are gone...I'm counting down the months until this lease is over so I can get myself back into a real car.
"Screams Cheap"?

LOL.....OK.

Please go hurry up and get yourself into a "real car" with its incessant dealer stopovers to fix one of the 1,000 servos (in the windshield wipers alone!!!), its $300 oil changes and $1,000 its brake jobs.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:06 AM
B A N N E D

Odd, to me a BMW 3-series screams cheap. Especially the plastic seats, the milk-jug plastics on the center console, carpet that wears out, balls up from use...
Old 02-13-2011, 06:47 AM
Instructor

Yeah...the BMWs with their fake leather...but the TSX "screams cheap."
Old 02-16-2011, 06:03 PM
6th Gear

Wow, attacking Acuras in an Acura forum. Looks like someone's been eatin' retard sandwiches again.

I can't speak to either line as I just ordered my first Acura. But after seeing a few of my friends' BMW's literally fall apart in a few short years, and how expensive they are to buy/maintain/repair, I'll go with the Honda er... I mean, Acura.

Honestly, I thought I was a fan of the BMW 3-series styling, but next to the TSX wagon, the design looks downright antedeluvian to me. And when I saw the TSX wagon in the dealership, I was blown away with how high-quality the materials and workmanship seemed to be. But this will be my first "luxury" car so I'm no expert.
Old 02-16-2011, 08:14 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by pfdanek
Wow, attacking Acuras in an Acura forum. Looks like someone's been eatin' retard sandwiches again.

I can't speak to either line as I just ordered my first Acura. But after seeing a few of my friends' BMW's literally fall apart in a few short years, and how expensive they are to buy/maintain/repair, I'll go with the Honda er... I mean, Acura.

Honestly, I thought I was a fan of the BMW 3-series styling, but next to the TSX wagon, the design looks downright antedeluvian to me. And when I saw the TSX wagon in the dealership, I was blown away with how high-quality the materials and workmanship seemed to be. But this will be my first "luxury" car so I'm no expert.
To me, the BMW is a great, high end car. its not that part of the argument. Its that utterly immature and patently ridiculous assertion that the Acura "screams cheap" and is "not a real car."

You need to be a special brand of spoiled baby to come up with THAT line of ca-ca.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:48 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by RkFast
You need to be a special brand of spoiled baby to come up with THAT line of ca-ca.
I'll take that as a compliment, actually. I love it how I come in and bash a CAR, and you all respond by trying to bash ME (retard sandwiches, spoiled brat, etc).

[OPINION]
As far as screaming cheap...sorry, but everywhere I look in the Acura, I see obvious areas where Acur...err..Honda...cut corners. This car is a Euro-accord with a badge change. Nothing more, nothing less. Once you get past the "bling" of all the standard features...you start noticing that the implementation of all those features is crap...especially the NAV and Bluetooth systtem. There is absolutely no integration of all these systems. Acura "Advance" my ass. Put SH-AWD or at least a decent 6-spd auto in this car, and perhaps i'd sing a different tune.

Nonetheless, you have speakers blowing on a regular basis, engines pinging, brakes prematurely wearing, leather seats cracking, front windshield moldings flying off on the highway, cupholder lids that won't open smoothly, etc etc etc. And since we're throwing out anecdotal evidence of reliability...my 2006 Audi A6 has had exactly ONE problem since I bought it that required an un-planned trip to the dealer (rear window would not come down). By default then, Audi is more reliable then Acura. (that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

Yeah, the Acura is cheap to own. Cheap oil changes, cheap brake jobs, I get it. But, i'll gladly be paying the extra maintenance charges for a German car in the future.
[/OPINION]

But in the end, to each his own. If you like your TSX, more power to you. This car has been a disappointment for me. I like the monthly payment. I guess that's one redeeming quality.

Feel free to bash me. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better about your TSX. I'll continue to read this forum for solutions to the issues I encounter in my own TSX and continue to count the days down to the end of the lease. Don't hate!
Old 02-21-2011, 12:23 PM
6th Gear

Grigio, I'm not hating, I just stated that I didn't think it was wise attacking Acura in an Acura forum. I don't have any experience with Acura other than the one I just ordered, but from everyone I know that has owned Hondas, your suggested reliability problems sound more like a BMW or Audi to me. Those things are crazy complex and when something breaks (and it always does) it's crazy expensive. But I'm glad your life is changing for the better so that you can get out of the ghetto and drive a prized German car again. Cheers!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
I think most cars in general has improved reliability (Audi and BMW included). Bear in mind the German manufacturers has higher labour cost and lower production volume, which translate to higher pricing.

Honda/Acura vehicles are generally more reliable than their German counterpart, but the gap has narrowed significantly in recent years. Good luck in your replacement search GrigioX, I really like the Audi A5 with the 2.0T S-line.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:05 PM
Advanced

Interesting thread. While I disagree with GrigioX's "Screams Cheap" comment, he does, from my perspective, have a few valid points.

1) Acura is falling behind in the engine/transmission department. It's 2011 and they still only offer a 6 speed transmission on a couple of vehicles? Is there anybody else in the luxury space that still predominantly only offer a 5 speed? What about direct injection? More extensive turbo use?

2) Styling. The whole design language has definitely been a bit off. Of course, just a few years ago (pre-current design TL), they were bashed for being too conservative. Then came the "bold" new TL. Then came the ZDX. Clearly, there's room for improvement. One side-note: I find it interesting that Audi has taken a very conservative approach to their car design, yet the design language as a whole is very distinguished and elegant. On the other side, Hyundai took a very bold design in their language, and again, it has been largely embraced. So, bottom line: You can be successful with conservative design language and with bold design language. The design language just has to be good!

3) Technology. This was a space that Acura led the way just a few years ago. Again, though, others have long caught up.

All of this said, Acura/Honda still know how to build very reliable vehicles. They are also very good with managing the depreciation of their vehicles, while offering a lot for the money. (I, for one, consider the TSX and TSX Sports Wagon very exceptional designs that will stand the test of time, both in terms of design and reliability.)
Old 02-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Instructor

I'll take that as a compliment, actually. I love it how I come in and bash a CAR, and you all respond by trying to bash ME (retard sandwiches, spoiled brat, etc).

[OPINION]
As far as screaming cheap...sorry, but everywhere I look in the Acura, I see obvious areas where Acur...err..Honda...cut corners. This car is a Euro-accord with a badge change. Nothing more, nothing less. Once you get past the "bling" of all the standard features...you start noticing that the implementation of all those features is crap...especially the NAV and Bluetooth systtem. There is absolutely no integration of all these systems. Acura "Advance" my ass. Put SH-AWD or at least a decent 6-spd auto in this car, and perhaps i'd sing a different tune.

Nonetheless, you have speakers blowing on a regular basis, engines pinging, brakes prematurely wearing, leather seats cracking, front windshield moldings flying off on the highway, cupholder lids that won't open smoothly, etc etc etc. And since we're throwing out anecdotal evidence of reliability...my 2006 Audi A6 has had exactly ONE problem since I bought it that required an un-planned trip to the dealer (rear window would not come down). By default then, Audi is more reliable then Acura. (that was sarcasm if you couldn't tell)

Yeah, the Acura is cheap to own. Cheap oil changes, cheap brake jobs, I get it. But, i'll gladly be paying the extra maintenance charges for a German car in the future.
[/OPINION]

But in the end, to each his own. If you like your TSX, more power to you. This car has been a disappointment for me. I like the monthly payment. I guess that's one redeeming quality.

Feel free to bash me. Do whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better about your TSX. I'll continue to read this forum for solutions to the issues I encounter in my own TSX and continue to count the days down to the end of the lease. Don't hate!
And dont play the victim, ok? YOURE the one going off half-cocked about how the TSX "screams cheap" which is a completely RIDICULOUS assertion based on the fact that Acura's ALWAYS get high marks from pro reviewers both for fit/finish and materials used, especially with the car interiors. And worse, youve made similar baiting comments in the past.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Instructor

You call it baiting, i call it stating an opinion. It's not as if I came in here and flamed the TSX without ever having owned one. That would be baiting (and trolling). I actually own a TSX, have done so for close to two years. I really wanted to like this car...but I find myself highly disappointed.

Pro reviewers have their opinions on fit/finish, I have mine. The real problem is that you don't agree with my assertions, hence you resort to calling me names. The reality is, YOU would need to be a special brand of spoiled baby to expect EVERYONE to share your opinion of the TSX.

Can't please everyone. I am one of the displeased. Take it for what it's worth.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Three Wheelin'

Mod, time to lock this thread. Getting seriously off topic.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

lol come on guys...everyone has their own opinions..lets leave it at that...

with that said, I have almost no major problems with my tsx and I am pretty happy with it. But as grigiox stated, i can def. see acura cutting corners in materials and stuff that might make them seem "cheap". bottom line is...if your happy with your tsx, good for you, if your not, good luck and hope you have a better experience in your next vehicle
Old 02-22-2011, 02:44 PM
Vancouver B.C.

Received 325 Likes on 262 Posts
Originally Posted by ed_423
lol come on guys...everyone has their own opinions..lets leave it at that...

with that said, I have almost no major problems with my tsx and I am pretty happy with it. But as grigiox stated, i can def. see acura cutting corners in materials and stuff that might make them seem "cheap". bottom line is...if your happy with your tsx, good for you, if your not, good luck and hope you have a better experience in your next vehicle
well put..I feel the same way and my TSX has been great to me also.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Op is too busy to care

i personally was hoping my steering wheel was going to be made out of solid 24k gold but whatever, Fuck Acura, cheap bastards
Old 02-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Three Wheelin'

We are all entitled to our opinions, just remember to be civil and respectful to one another.

Killer, please keep the F word usage down or use some other more appropriate adjective.
Old 02-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Op is too busy to care

I'll use asterisks from now on : )
Old 02-23-2011, 10:16 AM
B A N N E D

You call it baiting, i call it stating an opinion. It's not as if I came in here and flamed the TSX without ever having owned one. That would be baiting (and trolling). I actually own a TSX, have done so for close to two years. I really wanted to like this car...but I find myself highly disappointed.

Pro reviewers have their opinions on fit/finish, I have mine. The real problem is that you don't agree with my assertions, hence you resort to calling me names. The reality is, YOU would need to be a special brand of spoiled baby to expect EVERYONE to share your opinion of the TSX.

easy solution.

dump the new TSX and go get yourself that 1999 BWM you alluded to.

BYE
Old 02-24-2011, 10:23 AM
Instructor

I dont have a problem with different opinions. I have a problem when people like yourself post inflammatory, crusading, trolling comments and opinions filled with factually bankrupt comparisons to other vehicles....then when called out on it, claim to be the "victim."

We get it....you dont like the car. Get rid of it then.

Quick Reply: WindingRoad: BMW Wagon Comparo