TSX V-6 vs. G37 sedan

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 10:59 PM
SAR
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TSX V-6 vs. G37 sedan

Hello everyone,
Newbie here... I've been steadfast in my decision to buy a G37 sedan for the past year. I waited for the unveiling of the 2010 mid-cycle refresh, but was underwhelmed. Still love the car, but nothing of any consequence to this driver has changed since its 07' redesign. I have my reservations about signing, potentially, a 36 or 39 mo lease on a vehicle already in its 4th model year. Tonight, I encountered the new TSX for the first time in the flesh. I couldn't take my eyes of this car; It is striking. Photos just do not do this car justice. In fact, I was so impressed that I came straight home and joined this forum. I am challenging anyone here to convince me why I should abandon my resolve to go with Nissan's luxury brand for a rebadged Honda.

P.S. Currently own 03' Ex-V6 Accord. Great car, build quality second to none in its price range. What factors into my choice?- reliability,exterior styling, interior comfort and refinement, smooth ride quality. What doesn't? - 0-60 time, handling in aggressive driving conditions, off the line torque, and superfluous electronic gadgetry.
By the way, I'm 6'4 / 215lbs. so I obviously need to fit in the car!
Please help...
Old 12-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Advanced

Here's why I chose to buy a TSX over buying a G37...you had to buy the premium package to get the heated seats.

Did you test drive the TSX? At 6'4", you may find the TSX to be a little cramped. I don't know how the G is (never checked it out after building it online). I'm 5'9 and my seat is pretty far back for me to feel comfortable. Luxury and refinement should be the same. The G may ride smoother if you don't go for the sport model.

The TSX will be waaaaaay better equipped for a lot less money. I got a quote for $31250 for the v6 w/o tech package. I don't know what lease offers both companies offer...I buy.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:52 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

Received 825 Likes on 636 Posts
i think it really goes down to..how much are you willing to spend?
Old 12-11-2009, 12:36 AM
2010 TL AWD 6MT: New King

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts
Originally Posted by emaxxman
Did you test drive the TSX? At 6'4", you may find the TSX to be a little cramped. I don't know how the G is (never checked it out after building it online). I'm 5'9 and my seat is pretty far back for me to feel comfortable.
Don't underestimate comfort, if you don't fit well in the car, you'll hate it. Happened to me.

I had a 1G TSX; I'm 5'11" and was quite comfortable in the TSX.

I test drove the G37x many times. My conclusion: the G is far less comfortable than my 1G TSX. I believe the 2G TSX is slightly larger than the 1G. The G37 is very narrow, and I was not able to get comfortable in the seats. Everything regarding comfort about the G is narrow. Unless you are a smaller frame person, avoid the G37.

I assume you fit well in your 03 Accord. You should fit fine in the V6 TSX.

Test drive the TSX extensively. Since you'll be at the Acura dealership, test drive the TL as well. Given your height, the TL maybe worth a try and you may find it quite comfortable; you have nothing to loose. IMHO.

Good luck!
Old 12-11-2009, 12:50 AM
2011 ZCP E92 M3!!

i think any acura interior would be better than that of a infiniti
Old 12-11-2009, 12:56 AM
2010 TL AWD 6MT: New King

Received 165 Likes on 104 Posts
Originally Posted by dave_ramkumar
+1
Old 12-11-2009, 01:12 AM
SAR
Cruisin'

Hey guys,
I appreciate all of your input. Thanks!

emaxxman: Yeah I got really fed up with the way Inf. offers their option packages. One has to buy a a lot of things you may not want or need in order to add a feature you do. Features that are often standard in "lesser" vehicles. My plan is/was to buy the base model then add some used 18 in. Inf. rims to complete the look of the car. The only TSX that I have test driven is the 1st gen 04' model. I really liked it and I was ready to buy. Unfortunately, at the time my financial viability was not too encouraging.That's when I opted for the Honda instead. I like the quote you got w/o tech package, don't want it/don't need it.

ed_423: As little as possible, but I'm a realist. I'm shooting for low 30s...

docboy: The G is definitely the narrowest car out there. Hip and shoulder room leave a lot to be desired. I sat in the car briefly and it was a tight fit. I was probably in denial because I was so amped to get this car. I'm not a small framed person, so being stuck in traffic everyday during the morning commute may get uncomfortable. I want my car to be a sanctuary, not a coffin. My Accord on the other hand has been very accomodating with room to spare. Hopefully, the TSX will be similar. The TL, however, is a bit out of my price range. TSX test drive coming soon...

Thanks again!

Last edited by SAR; 12-11-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:56 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Wow the fact that you would even consider a Honda Accord V6 ooops I mean TSX V6 over a G37 is mind boggling. Here are my reasons for picking the G37 over the V6 TSX:

1. Chasis - G37 is ofcourse based on the 370Z (OBVIOUSLY RWD), which means it handles like a beemer

2. Motor - VQ37 vs the V6 out of a Honda Accord

3. The TL costs almost the same as the V6 TSX

The Infiniti is an Actual sport sedan, the TSX is just a re-badged Honda
Old 12-11-2009, 08:25 AM
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by Shift_Acura
Wow the fact that you would even consider a Honda Accord V6 ooops I mean TSX V6 over a G37 is mind boggling. Here are my reasons for picking the G37 over the V6 TSX:

1. Chasis - G37 is ofcourse based on the 370Z (OBVIOUSLY RWD), which means it handles like a beemer

2. Motor - VQ37 vs the V6 out of a Honda Accord

3. The TL costs almost the same as the V6 TSX

The Infiniti is an Actual sport sedan, the TSX is just a re-badged Honda
agreed, and you can get 0% for all 2009 G sedans and coupes now. i priced out a fully loaded G37S coupe on carsdirect with navi, premium and sport packages and it's only 36,xxx.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G37 FTW. I enjoy my TSX but if I had to do it again I would get a G37 without hesitation.

The G37 is a coupe but the TSX is a very small four door sedan. I'm six feet and for anyone to sit behind me comfortably I need to move my seat forward which compromises my comfort.

I've alwasy looked at Acura as a failed attempt on Honda's part to produce luxury cars. I think for me it's because they simply change the label on the car and say it's Honda's luxury line of cars.

If you're worried about getting the G37 because it's a four year old design, buy something that's a year old.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Lou01
G37 FTW. I enjoy my TSX but if I had to do it again I would get a G37 without hesitation.
same here.

Old 12-11-2009, 10:31 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
3 clear differences.
G -- TSX
RWD or AWD vs FWD
327HP vs 280
7AT or a 6MT vs 5AT

IMO the G looks better but that's subjective
Cost nearly the same similarly equipped yet the G offers a HD and key less entry/ignition.

Seems like a no brainer to me but I understand that looks, comfort etc will come into play. The only thing that bothers me about the G is the tiny trunk opening. Drive both and go from there. Best of luck with your decision.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:33 AM
dom
Senior Moderator

Received 801 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Lou01

The G37 is a coupe but the TSX is a very small four door sedan.

You can get the G37 as a sedan as well.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts
G37 is a nice car. I would consider it if I opt for a V6. Having said that, I am perfectly happy with my TSX.

It's a bit unfair calling it a rebadge Honda because Acura only exist in North America, maybe China.

Another bonus in owning the TSX, in and around Metro Vancouver, I have onlly seen no more than 10 2G TSX around, and that's after driving around for 18 months. Can't say that for the G35/G37.

I think you should seriously test drive the TSX V6 and and make a decison.
Old 12-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Pro

Received 45 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by Shift_Acura
Wow the fact that you would even consider a Honda Accord V6 ooops I mean TSX V6 over a G37 is mind boggling.
+1

When it comes to comfort though and other subjective things then you have to go with whats best for you.

These are totally different cars IMO and when you factor in the price for what you get its a no brainer. Even comapred to a TL I would edge toward the G37. (the only thing that would hold me back is that im not a fan of Infiniti interiors)
Old 12-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 127 Posts
i have the non V6 09 Auto.
personally i was sold on the exterior, interior and technologies of the TSX. i trust acura/honda for their reliability since ive owned a 2001 prelude and a 99 civic si. power wise, i could care less about it since i just commute to work and im conservative with my driving. 29 mpg is also a big plus.

only negative i have is just the big wheel wells but that can be fixed with bigger tires/rims.

some dont like the grill, but that can be fixed with paint match or aftermarket grills

after ive modified the exterior with some aftermarket parts, im a very happy camper. check out my garage or my exterior build thread for references.

https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=754021&page=2
Old 12-11-2009, 01:42 PM
Racer

well the TSX v6 is a great car. my 4 cyl is fairly quick. I imagine the 285 hp V6 to be damn quick.

I have driven the 2008 G35X numerous times and handling-wise the TSX is right there with it. The only good thing about the G is the 4WD in the snow. In the dry and even in the wet, the TSX handles itself very well.

Features-wise, the TSX comes very loaded. It comes standard with many features that are all options on the G. Such as paddle shifters, USB drive (G only has SD card slot), auto lights, dual zone climate control, heated seats/mirrors. The base sound system in the TSX is very good as well.

Lastly, price-wise, i believe there are great deals on the v6 tsx now. The dealer i leased my 4 cyl from told me you can get the v6 base for the same price i pay for mine! which is around 370/m with 2300 total down for 36 months. I wish i waited to get the v6.

Good luck and im sure you will be happy with either car.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Vancouver B.C.

Received 325 Likes on 262 Posts
Originally Posted by 09TSXTech

Another bonus in owning the TSX, in and around Metro Vancouver, I have onlly seen no more than 10 2G TSX around, and that's after driving around for 18 months. Can't say that for the G35/G37.
I live in vancouver B.C. as well and the 2nd gen TSX's are VERY hardly seen. G35's / G37's on the other hand are all over the place....there are so many on the road its ridiculous. I like having a unique car.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Racer

And btw, the TSX is roomier inside with alot more little compartments for things. I know the G lacks these compartments. My friend always complains lol.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Drifting

Received 166 Likes on 127 Posts
Originally Posted by ttk5
I like having a unique car.
I agree with this statement. I barely see 2nd gen TSX's here in Los Angeles. Mostly G's, BMW 3 series and Audi A4's
Old 12-11-2009, 04:30 PM
SAR
Cruisin'

I'm surprised how objective everyone has been despite being Acura owners themselves. Thanks!
Shift_Acura: I actually prefer the TSX over the TL;Bigger is not always better. Engine performance(speed,power,etc.) is not that important to me, just as long as it doesn't sound like it has to labor at highway speeds. The Honda V-6 would suit me fine.
KevTL888:Wow, great price...something to consider.
Lou01:Used is definitely a way to go, but I worry about the resale when the next generation G is introduced. MPGs will be a lot higher i'm sure...
DOM: I do love that G profile and 3/4 view, but maybe the Acura's angular design embodies the more evolved style of the future.
09TSXTech: Calling it a Honda is by no means disparaging. I love Hondas. It's a good thing. The ubiquity of the G's is a bit discouraging, but equipped with the 18 in. rims really distinguishes it from the 17 in. masses. Tints help too...
cp3117:Take a second look at Inf. interiors. They've come a long way.
defconskylude:I see what you are saying about the wheel wells. I suspect smaller wells wouldn't flow well with this body style, though. I'm sure there is also some functional advantages as well(pun intended, thank you very much). I checked out your pics and your car looks awesome!
Farage: Snow shouldn't be a problem here in Miami. Riots,stray bullets, insane drivers, police chases -yes. Snow-no. Other than that, I'm not too concerned about the handling nuances. The deals are getting too good to pass up...
ttk5:Yeah, coming from an Accord, it would be nice to have a car that isn't seen on every block.
I'll keep you posted on my decision. As of right now, i'm still uncertain. Thanks again everyone!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:31 PM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
I was looking to lease a G37X w/prem pkg window sticker was $39K or a 2010 TSX I4 (I know 2 totally diff cars) The 39 month G37X lease with 12 K miles was exactly $100 more then the TSX and it was 9 months more and 3K miles less a year..
With 2000 TOP it was $475 for 39 months and 12K miles a year.. My I4 TSX was $375 for a 30 month lease with $2000 Total out of pocket.. When I looked at the V6 TSX lease it put it into G37X numbers so if I where comparing apples to apples The lease on a G37X is ALOT BETTER DEAL, and ALOT better car AWD with RWD handling VS FWD , 3.7 V6 328 HP VS. 3.5 V6 with 280 HP, & speed auto vs 5 speed auto, looks are subjective I love the coupe looks but like the TSX looks over the G sedan looks ..But the coupe is like 2-3K more then the sedan w/same equipment.. Option wise If you get a G w/prem PKG it has everything the base TSX has and more and its $39K then you get NAV ($2,150) u get a nav with 9.3GB hd, and you can go a step further and get tech pkg ($1,100) which has adaptive front lights, inteligent cruise, and preview braking.
For the money and performance they are 2 diff animals..
I went with the I4 TSX cuz my days of hot roddin are over, good gas milage, and a competive lease on the base I4 with 65% residual for 30 months with 15k miles!

but g37x > tsx .. NO QUESTION
Old 12-11-2009, 05:56 PM
WTH happened to my garage

Received 68 Likes on 50 Posts
I'm particular to Nissans, having owned everything from a '81 280ZX in High School to my Q45 with JWT ECU & 100 shot n2o & my current 95 weekend car.

I don't think you could necessarily go wrong with either car. Although in the same class, the platforms are so different I don't consider them on the same playing field.

If I wanted a rwd V6 sedan, the IS or G would be a natural choice. As for my daily driver, I'm very pleased with the safety, economy, reliability and high resale of my TSX and I kinda doubt I would be as pleased in all those categories with the G.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Burning Brakes

[QUOTE=09TSXTech;11562863]

It's a bit unfair calling it a rebadge Honda because Acura only exist in North America, maybe China.

Not for long. Acura is becoming a world company and will be available in Japan. And it is a rebadged Honda. Accord anyone? Let us be real here and call a horse a horse. It will be interesting to see what happens to Acura when it does become a world company. Hmmm. Honda accord diesel or Acura TSX I4/V6? Seems like a no brainer.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:29 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

I agree with this statement. I barely see 2nd gen TSX's here in Los Angeles. Mostly G's, BMW 3 series and Audi A4's
+1. i am the only one in my school with a 2g
but honestly..i'd probably choose a G coupe over my tsx if i can.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Three Wheelin'

SAR- You can't go wrong with either car. I happened to park next to a G37S sedan at work today, very nice car.

For me though, the price and performance of the I4 model suits me better and no, I don't mind it being a Honda Accord in Europe and Asia because as you may be able to tell from my signature, a lot of my mods came from HondaAccess in Europe.

ttk5 & ed_423 : I have only encountered three other CBP TSX in Vancouver, one base (cloth seat), one Premium and one Tech. None are 6MT.

Lou01- No trying to have an argument here, you are right about Acura going to Japan (I think in 2010). They sell the RL only in Hong Kong which is the Honda Legend.

HD- I am a fan of Nissan back from High School days. My favourite time was working on friend's 73 Datsun 240Z (w/ Weber carbs).
Old 12-12-2009, 02:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by ed_423
i think it really goes down to..how much are you willing to spend?
+1, the G gets pretty expensive once you add the premium features.
It also depends on what you are looking for in a car, is RWD/AWD important to you? if it is then you should get the G.
How about MPG? Ive known a few G owners, and they complain about the car burning oil and drinking gas like crazy, not sure if Nissan's the burning oil part figured out.
Last, are you ready to pay "premium" for services? maintenance isn't cheap for the G.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:49 PM
SeeYou2Crew #2

+1, the G gets pretty expensive once you add the premium features.
It also depends on what you are looking for in a car, is RWD/AWD important to you? if it is then you should get the G.
How about MPG? Ive known a few G owners, and they complain about the car burning oil and drinking gas like crazy, not sure if Nissan's the burning oil part figured out.
Last, are you ready to pay "premium" for services? maintenance isn't cheap for the G.
+1. my frined has the G37s (VERY nice car..i wish i own one honestly) but he compalins about the MPG all the time.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 460 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by ed_423
+1. my frined has the G37s (VERY nice car..i wish i own one honestly) but he compalins about the MPG all the time.
+2 my brother inlaw has the G35s sedan (same bodystyle as g37). He has had it since new, and since the first month he owned it he complained about bad fuel economy. He said in city he gets mid teens and highway mid 20s. Contrast that with my car where I get 17-23 incity and around 30 on the highway.
I have looked into getting a G over my car now and I agree with the narrow feel mentioned earlier, but I'm not a big guy so it didn't bother me much.
In the end the decision went for Acura for better fuel Econ(this car would be used for trips and such) and the price, plus Acura was giving me 1500 more for my trade in.
Oh I had also read that the 6spd in the G wasn't that great, so that also put points for Acura although this may not matter to you since you probably want an auto.
I think bottom line, both are great cars, just comes down to personal preferance.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:49 AM
7th Gear

how would i create a thread, when i first registers it said i would have to wait 15 day and post 5 messages. i have done this and cant figure out how to creat one.
Old 12-14-2009, 10:54 AM
7th Gear

How do i created a thread. when i first registered it said i had to wait 15 days and make 5 posts. i have done this and still cant creat a thread.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:07 AM
B A N N E D

Location: The grande.. Riverdale NJ.. Hopefully moving to skyline village in Lincoln park NJ..yes dirty jersey
Originally Posted by PhilB81
+2 my brother inlaw has the G35s sedan (same bodystyle as g37). He has had it since new, and since the first month he owned it he complained about bad fuel economy. He said in city he gets mid teens and highway mid 20s. Contrast that with my car where I get 17-23 incity and around 30 on the highway.
I have looked into getting a G over my car now and I agree with the narrow feel mentioned earlier, but I'm not a big guy so it didn't bother me much.
In the end the decision went for Acura for better fuel Econ(this car would be used for trips and such) and the price, plus Acura was giving me 1500 more for my trade in.
Oh I had also read that the 6spd in the G wasn't that great, so that also put points for Acura although this may not matter to you since you probably want an auto.
I think bottom line, both are great cars, just comes down to personal preferance.
Any v6 with over 300HP is going to get that gas miliage.. I used to drive my 3.2 CL-S like miss daisey and was lucky to get 300 miles to the tank and 75% was HWY , so 300 miles to about 15 gallons is 20MPG in 75% HWY driving and that was with 260HP (which i belive was a genourous number.)
Old 12-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Vancouver B.C.

Originally Posted by A-DUD10
How do i created a thread. when i first registered it said i had to wait 15 days and make 5 posts. i have done this and still cant creat a thread.
hopefully one of the mods will chime in and help you out my friend.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:31 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 460 Likes on 255 Posts
Originally Posted by StonedCL
Any v6 with over 300HP is going to get that gas miliage.. I used to drive my 3.2 CL-S like miss daisey and was lucky to get 300 miles to the tank and 75% was HWY , so 300 miles to about 15 gallons is 20MPG in 75% HWY driving and that was with 260HP (which i belive was a genourous number.)
Holy Moly man, were you dragging a boat anchor? Before my TL typeS, I had a 2001 CL typeS, and during most of the time when I owned that car i had a LOT of highway miles. And with about 85% highway, I averaged 28mpg with the CL-S. Highway speeds were 75-80mph, i rarely went over that, and only in short bursts [passing a semi truck or something]. I attribute my lower fuel economy in my current TL to it having steeper angled winshield and rear window. [CL was super smooth] and also, since my current TL is stick shift, it revvs about 500rpm more on the highway at 80mph.

Originally Posted by ttk5
hopefully one of the mods will chime in and help you out my friend.
Lol, your like made me laugh... so i had to mention it
Old 12-15-2009, 05:37 PM
SAR
Cruisin'

Ok, I've made a decision and here it be:
I chose the Acura. Why? I have a strong feeling the mpg's for the INF will be less than their claims, and Honda's will be more than is claimed. Perhaps this is an erroneous surmission, but I'm going with my gut. Also, though I know the INF is just as reliable as Honda, I believe it will require more and costlier maintenance. In all other aspects of the vehicles the perceived advantages or disadvantages are nominal. Great, but there is a problem.- 37.6" of headroom! I won't fit. If I did, i would have just gotten an IS 250 and called it a day. I should've checked the internal specs. before starting this thread. Sorry... Though, I hope others have found the above information to be helpful. Does this mean I'll be going with the G? Nope. I'm obessed with efficiency now. My next car: 2011 Ford Focus 5-door Hatchback. No seriously, stop laughing...it'll be cool. You'll see. Surprisingly plenty of headroom and supposedly 43 mpg!
Old 12-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Cruisin'

Great choice! I love my V6 TSX! I had a TL AWD and totalled it. I decided I didn't need a car that big. The TSX is a good size car. I'm happier everyday with my choice.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:59 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by dave_ramkumar
No clue where you get that from - I just test drove a EX35 (based on the G sedan I believe), and it was much nicer than the Acura interior. Very solid, no rattles/panel buzzing, and lots of slick features.

I always thought Acura was a technology leader - Infiniti completely blows them away. On the EX/FX SUVs, they have FOUR cameras that give you a complete 360 view around the car while parking, PLUS radar sensors. Absolutely amazing. Not to mention the keyless entry that should be standard on every luxury car, period.

If you can afford it, the EX35 is an amazing vehicle that handles like a sports sedan, with all the practicality of an SUV (seriously, on my test drive I was able to throw out the rear end going around a corner - rear-biased AWD handled amazingly well). I was quite impressed with it, looks gorgeous in person, think it might replace my first-gen TSX next year. The TSX is reliable, but just too boring, no real personality.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

ChinoTL- I think SAR meant neither. The TSX has 37.6" of headroom which is less than the G37 39.1".

SAR- Good luck in your search, With a 6'4" frame, finding a fun yet sporty,economical and roomy car with the best bang for the buck is going to be a challenge.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Vancouver B.C.

Yea infiniti really did good with thir EX and FX suv's. I think their awesome
Old 12-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by SAR
Ok, I've made a decision and here it be:
I chose the Acura. Why? I have a strong feeling the mpg's for the INF will be less than their claims, and Honda's will be more than is claimed. Perhaps this is an erroneous surmission, but I'm going with my gut. Also, though I know the INF is just as reliable as Honda, I believe it will require more and costlier maintenance. In all other aspects of the vehicles the perceived advantages or disadvantages are nominal. Great, but there is a problem.- 37.6" of headroom! I won't fit. If I did, i would have just gotten an IS 250 and called it a day. I should've checked the internal specs. before starting this thread. Sorry... Though, I hope others have found the above information to be helpful. Does this mean I'll be going with the G? Nope. I'm obessed with efficiency now. My next car: 2011 Ford Focus 5-door Hatchback. No seriously, stop laughing...it'll be cool. You'll see. Surprisingly plenty of headroom and supposedly 43 mpg!
Wow u dont sound like u know much about cars

Did u just google search and make a decision or did u test drive both cars?

43 mpg? Did the Acura salesman tell u that one?

Quick Reply: TSX V-6 vs. G37 sedan