2009 Tsx Bixenon headlights Problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2023, 01:50 AM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 Tsx Bixenon headlights Problems

I have changed my oem headlight to Bixenon headlights for three years now, and anyone who has them installed will know they must buy harness which most likely came from a website called rachetracing.com. Due to the company being shut down, all harness and stuff related to those headlights is now gone. I have blown a fuse on the relay of the harness that I bought when installing this headlights years ago. Now my front headlight is out and my mechanic recommend me to get another harness as there is no power being transferred in the right side due to water damage to fuse or something, Is there anyone with an extra harness or knows what to do?
Old 02-06-2023, 04:57 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 141 Likes on 126 Posts
Originally Posted by rodrigocu2
I have changed my oem headlight to Bixenon headlights for three years now, and anyone who has them installed will know they must buy harness which most likely came from a website called rachetracing.com. Due to the company being shut down, all harness and stuff related to those headlights is now gone. I have blown a fuse on the relay of the harness that I bought when installing this headlights years ago. Now my front headlight is out and my mechanic recommend me to get another harness as there is no power being transferred in the right side due to water damage to fuse or something, Is there anyone with an extra harness or knows what to do?
I have Rachet Racing harness can you simply replace the fuse? Fuse size should be on the fuse itself.
Old 08-27-2023, 10:10 PM
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by rodrigocu2
Hey, if you are still having issues, there is a guy in the fb group "CU2 Squad" who makes the harnesses for the bixenons. I know multiple people who have them and said there are less wires and are better sealed to the elements than the rachetracing ones were. While I always supported ratchetracing, mine would always end up having issues from corrosion even when I used a lot of dialectic grease to help keep out water and grime.