well....shit

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010 | 07:10 PM
-TL Love-

well....shit

so last thursday i am leaving the shooting range and for some reason the car slipped, but only once. i figured it was just the cold weather cause it was nearly 30 degrees out. Then i started noticing it shifting a little hard. Tonight I get on the highway and turn the cruise on when my TCS and CHECK ENGINE light come on. Then the MAINT light flickered once. I pull over and check under the hood for any leaks or burning smells but i dont smell any. Then i drive it home so my parents can take it to get looked at tomorrow while i am at college 30 miles away. When i parked it i parked in front of my mom so i had to move it so she could leave to go to work in the morning but when i reversed and then put it in drive the D1 light came on and stayed on even though i could cycle through all the gears. i didnt drive it any after i put it in park. so i take it my transmission is going?
Old 11-07-2010 | 10:17 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ uɐɔ ı

Dude, that's rough.
You can pull the CLOCK fuse to trick the ecu into getting the transmission to work for a short period of time (like in an emergency) - sometimes.
Old 11-07-2010 | 10:20 PM
-TL Love-

yeah its been a hellish day so far cause in the morning i found out one of my friends from school was murdered during a robbery saturday, didnt settle with me well at all.