Andys Auto Sport Sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts
Andys Auto Sport Sucks

ok so i ordered a rear under body lip and a spoiler WW from andys auto sports like more than a month ago and i called today to get me money back so i can go some where else. and those mother fuckers are refuseing to give me the money back. they are saying that until they dont get the shit from WW they wont give me no money. i spoke to a supervisor and that ass hole said that after the stuff comes in than i will be refunded 10% less than what i have paid and even that will take up to 30 days. WTFFFFFFFF. i wana shoot someone. what should i do. and bythe way dont ever buy anything thing from those assssss holessss. i am soooo pissed. AAAAWWWWW
Old 07-10-2006, 03:16 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
A lot of people on this board spoke negatively of this place, search some topics on it. Inspireua5 had problems with that company as well, but I think he actually got his rear lip after months of delays.

But damn for you its a different situation, you ordered a whole lip kit and a spoiler!!!

Hope you do get your money back, even if it is 10% deducted.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:44 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hate to say it man but that sucks you should of checked the site its been posted a gazillion times that they do shady business
Old 07-10-2006, 03:49 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sorry to hear, i was also very tempted by there june sale.Just seems like a lot of trouble to aquire a WW rear lip,shouldn't be that hard.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:52 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

ok where can i go and just buy the ww lip. i dont wana order it
Old 07-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Three Wheelin'

if you find out let me know
Old 07-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Racer

dispute the transaction with your credit card.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:17 PM
Cruisin'

Stay away from ANDYSAUTOSPORT
Old 07-10-2006, 04:29 PM
Banned

"a big FUCK YOU to andysautosport"...I can see you're a very passive guy...LOL
Old 07-10-2006, 04:33 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
I dont mind the language in the thread, but as far as thread titles lets keep those clean okay?
Old 07-10-2006, 04:38 PM
WDP Director of R & D

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by GreeneggsandHam
dispute the transaction with your credit card.

I second that...
Old 07-10-2006, 04:52 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
The credit card company will take care of you... or at least my credit company have in the past. Even though you put the dispute in it may take a bit but at least you'll get your money back. I know with Chase, you have 60 days to dispute a charge so get cracking.
Old 07-10-2006, 05:24 PM
Graphic/Web Designer

I got screwed too.

I am in the same position as you man, ordered my rear lip 2+ weeks ago, called today and the guys said that it would be a couple more weeks. I have a pretty good feeling that I will never see it, or atleast not before '07. As far as disputing the charge, how do I go about doing that? I called my cc company the day I ordered it to try and cancel payment, but they said that they needed permission from andy's. How do I dispute it?
Old 07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Low and Slow

I'm so glad I read on this forum before I ever decided to buy from them. They look like such a promising dealer too. Too bad they suck at life.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

it's funny, I called my boy today for someone and he says it takes 1 week tops.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

hey platno i went to the dealer and he ordered the oem lip for me . he's giving it to me for $300. anyways i still want the ww flush mount so is there any way u can get me that from your biy'z shop fast. let me know how muchthankx.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Glacier Frost Mica CL-S

sorry for the title . i had just gotton off the phone and i was really pissed when i wrote the thread
Old 07-10-2006, 10:13 PM
I need 2 more gears

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
file a BBB complaint please, just to be another thorn in their side and to further ruin their pathetic reputation. I have read countless threads now about their thievery and it disgusts me. I hope the owner gets hit by a helicopter and chopped into bits. what a bunch of losers.
Old 07-11-2006, 03:32 AM
BLUE SMOKE

I agree with sbuswell. Filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau is a good way to maybe get ALL your money back. I mean someone needs to send them a message and if more people read this, they will do the same. Maybe THEY will get hit in THEIR pocketbook and be a little more considerate.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:22 AM
2001 TL

yeah they did the same to me when i order my kit for my legend...it took forever to get that, i almost gave it up...... good luck bro
Old 07-13-2006, 02:01 AM
Attorney- Will Sue 4 Food

I ordered the WW rear from Andys last month, after 2 weeks, I emailed and they said "we do not respond to emails regarding order/shipment.." and instructed me to call their office, which rings and rings. I emailed for them to cancel my order, they responded back they could not, to call them by phone, which i tried and never got anything but voicemail. My credit card co said they had not charged card yet, and I would have to wait till they did to dispute the charge. I emailed andys and told them not to place the order for the 5th time, that I would dispute the charge. They still emailed back they were going to charge my card. I was not until I sent them an email from law firm email telling them some legal mubo jumbo such as that they I had cancelled my order, and that I would report them for credit card fraud and theft if they charged my card, they stopped emailing back. I went to my local shop, Jotech in garland TX. They said the part was made to order, and it could take 2 weeks to get to the shop. I ordered and got a call 5 days later it was in. Jotech is a good shop to order from.
Old 07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For the guys who want Wings West stuff.......

Email Dusty at MVP Motorsports. He should be able to get them for you.

dusty@mvpmotorsports.com
Old 07-31-2006, 08:12 PM

Andys Auto Sport Sucks Dick

[mod edit - post in appropriate forum, not photos forum]

I am here to tell this whole site that Andy Auto Sport without a doubt sucks dick. I ordered a WW rear spoiler and made payment approx 4 months ago. After 3 emails they responded a week later that "we dont communicate via email, call us". After I tried to call 6 times, and got no live response, I got into an email war over the fact that I was cancelling my order, which they said I had to do over the phone and could not do via email. I finally told them that I had contacted my credit card co, told my credit card co to make a note that I called about this issue (they cannot dispute charge until it is made) and that Andys commited fraud in that they implied they had the product in stock and the fact they charged standard shipping rated further implied they would be shipping it out and it would be there in 7-14 days. I told Andys that I would charge back the item and WOULD NOT pay to ship it back that they would have to. I also told them I was an attorney and that nobody expects to order an item to have them sit on the $$. I then ordered the item from Jotech in garland, texas for less $$ and recieved it in 5 business days, even though Jotech said it was made to order. Now FOUR MONTHS LATER, Andys sends me the rear WW spoiler and charged my credit card. Lets just say that this is war, and I am going to have fun with this one, if this costs me one fucking cent I am going to sue them in small claims court, get a judgment in Texas against them, then seek a turnover order in their state of incorporation and send the sheriff out to get the judgment by seizing their fucking office computers ect. DO NOT FUCK OVER AN ATTORNEY OR ANYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE ANDYS YOU PEICE OF FRAUDULENT FUCKING SHITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok everyone opine
Old 07-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
I dont know why they still advertise so much in those car magizines even tho I have never heard anything positive from them, Modified Mag. just to name one. They have like 3-4 pages dedicated to them and their items, probably trying to catch more unsatisfied customers.

Keep us updated on your case, I wanna see something done.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:30 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

lol...I would say sell the rear but it defeats the purpose of your fight. That's why I tell people never to order from them. We should sticky on every forum in Acurazine not to order from Andy's
Old 07-31-2006, 08:35 PM
Tristate Vip Crew

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
looks like they finally messed with the wrong person, go get em!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 08:44 PM

Well I just called my credit card and disputed the charge. What is fucked up is that the charge was on 5/9/06 and I didnt catch the charge. since back then I was blowing $$ before my firm imploded and I had to cut back and watch what I spent so I didnt really check my card charges Technically it will be tougher to get the charge turned back since it has been more than 30 days. I think Andys did this on purpose charged my card 2 1/2 months ago and then mailed out. Unfortunatley for Andys is the fact that I could give a fuck less if the charge gets reversed, since I have a breach of contract action against them now. According to the good ol Supreme Court of Texas, I can get attorney fees due to their breach, so even with only $300 in damages such as here, I can bill hourly and recover lets say $10,000 in attorney fees going after them. If this matter does not get resolved and the charge is not reversed, I am going to file a lawsuit in Dallas County Court and get their registered agent served. Then they are going to pay back what they charged, plus the interest I pay on the card, and attorney fees, which to date are approx $250 for time spent on this matter.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:58 PM
Just chillen..

Yo man, love the last words in the last sentence of your first post. lmao. Get those sons of biatches!!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Kick his ass, seabass!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 10:10 PM
NiGhT rIdEr

Andy...you Gooooonie!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:01 PM
ASSEMBLED TO PERFECTION

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Kick his ass, seabass!!!
LOLL Thats my favorite movie.

whos the dead man that hit me with the salt shaker!!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
W00t

The benefits of being an attorney.. Isn't the first time they've done this, glad they messed with the wrong person!
Old 08-01-2006, 03:43 AM
BLUE SMOKE

Thumbs up

They must have thought you were bluffing when you said that you are an attorney! Now they might think twice. With all the complaints that I have heard of them, they are only in the business for themselves trying to make a profit. This may teach them a lesson. Hit 'em where it hurts the most, in the POCKET BOOK!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 03:45 AM
BLUE SMOKE

Thumbs up Go get 'em!!!

They must have thought you were bluffing when you said that you are an attorney! Now they might think twice. With all the complaints that I have heard of them, they are only in the business for themselves just trying to make a profit. This may teach them a lesson. Hit 'em where it hurts the most, in the POCKET BOOK!!!
Old 08-01-2006, 04:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Yeah... get them back for what they've done to so many people out there.

I bet alot of people will thank you for taking serious actions against them.

I hope their website will get banned.

Someone should really hack into the website and shut the damn site down.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:16 AM
アキュラ 力

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience, but if you had done a search, you would have found that numerous members have had horrible experiences with Andy's Autosports. Relentless One was the most recent person to have ordered the WW rear, you might want to PM him to see how things are turning out. Hope things work out for the best and I hope you Kick their asses, we all know they deserve it.

Check out their better business bureau profile, it's the worst I've ever seen.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 AM
Burning Brakes

That sucks Aaron sorry to hear about that. Hope you kick their butts and shut them down or sue them because their business is really ridiculous. They can't expect to do this to so many customers and get away with it. I mean on Acurazine itself I've seen numerous complaints. I hope that they don't get away with even a penny from you, and that you come out on top. Actually I know you will. They messed with the wrong guy this time, an attorney. Good luck with it and Keep us posted about the situation.

-Anand
Old 08-01-2006, 12:29 PM

Today I called to discuss the problem with their customer service and quickly was told hold on, then hung up on. I called back 2 times and was hung up on each time. I then sent the following letter.

[img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caherbert%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C1 c%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif[/img]

August 1, 2006

FOR SETTLEMENT PURPOSES ONLY

Via Certified Mail Return Receipt Requested

7001 0320 0004 2122 9348

Via Fax: 408-263-9526

Andy’s Auto Sport

Mail: 1666 S. Main St.,

Milpitas, CA 95035

Re: Your Order/System # 8210050/INET2500, WW Rear Spoiler for Acura TL, Ship Date 24JUL06

To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is in reference to the dispute which has now arisen over the charge made to my Bank of America Credit Card by Andy’s Auto Sport (hereinafter “Andys”) for a Wing’s West rear spoiler. Please direct all future correspondence regarding this matter directly to my office.

On or around May 1, 2006 I ordered a Wing’s West rear underbody spoiler for my Acura TL from your website. Several days later, I emailed your customer service department to find out when the product would ship out. I was told that you could not give me a date. At that time, I informed your customer service department that my order was cancelled. Your response was that I would have to call to cancel the order.

I made six (6) attempts to contact your representatives over the next several days, and was put on hold and/or hung up each time. I then sent an email to your customer service department that I had no choice but to order the product from a dealer in Garland, Texas, who was able to get the part in only five (5) business days. My email further explained that if Andys charged my card, that I would of course dispute the charge.

Yesterday, July 31, 2006, I received the product shipped from Andys. This is despite the fact that I cancelled my order. I further find it disturbing that Andys billed my credit card on May 9, 2006 for the product, yet it took nearly three (3) months for the product to ship out. I have contacted my credit card company, and have disputed the charge.

Despite Andys extremely negative Better Business Bureau rating, I will assume for now that this was just an oversight on Andys part. I will agree to pay for shipping of the item back to Andys, purely in the interest of resolving this matter without the need for lengthy and expensive litigation.

If this matter cannot be resolved within the next thirty (30) days, I will have no choice but to file suit against Andys for breach of contract, fraud, and other causes of action. I will further seek attorney fees, which are recoverable in a breach of contract action in the State of Texas. I would of course also seek to recover taxable court costs, which would be extensive, since I will be taking lengthy depositions of Andys sales staff and management.

While I would like to avoid filing suit over something that can be resolved this easily, you should be aware that I am a litigation attorney that has no problem filing a lawsuit over this matter. I am sure there are many other customers who would be more than willing to join in such a lawsuit. You are welcome to contact me directly to attempt to resolve this matter, at the direct dial listed below.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,

RAD LAW FIRM

[img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caherbert%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C1 c%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image004.jpg[/img]

Aaron A. Herbert

Attorney
((OMMITED # FROM FORUM)) Direct Dial
Old 08-01-2006, 12:31 PM

Just sent this letter to them

[img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caherbert%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C1 c%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image002.gif[/img]

August 1, 2006

7001 0320 0004 2122 9348

Andy’s Auto Sport

Milpitas, CA 95035

Re: Your Order/System # 8210050/INET2500, WW Rear Spoiler for Acura TL, Ship

Date 24JUL06

To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is in reference to the dispute which has now arisen over the charge made to my Bank of America Credit Card by Andy’s Auto Sport (hereinafter “Andys”) for a Wing’s West rear spoiler. Please direct all future correspondence regarding this matter directly to my office.

On or around May 1, 2006 I ordered a Wing’s West rear underbody spoiler for my Acura TL from your website. Several days later, I emailed your customer service department to find out when the product would ship out. I was told that you could not give me a date. At that time, I informed your customer service department that my order was cancelled. Your response was that I would have to call to cancel the order.

I made six (6) attempts to contact your representatives over the next several days, and was put on hold and/or hung up each time. I then sent an email to your customer service department that I had no choice but to order the product from a dealer in Garland, Texas, who was able to get the part in only five (5) business days. My email further explained that if Andys charged my card, that I would of course dispute the charge.

Yesterday, July 31, 2006, I received the product shipped from Andys. This is despite the fact that I cancelled my order. I further find it disturbing that Andys billed my credit card on May 9, 2006 for the product, yet it took nearly three (3) months for the product to ship out. I have contacted my credit card company, and have disputed the charge.

Despite Andys extremely negative Better Business Bureau rating, I will assume for now that this was just an oversight on Andys part. I will agree to pay for shipping of the item back to Andys, purely in the interest of resolving this matter without the need for lengthy and expensive litigation.

If this matter cannot be resolved within the next thirty (30) days, I will have no choice but to file suit against Andys for breach of contract, fraud, and other causes of action. I will further seek attorney fees, which are recoverable in a breach of contract action in the State of Texas. I would of course also seek to recover taxable court costs, which would be extensive, since I will be taking lengthy depositions of Andys sales staff and management.

While I would like to avoid filing suit over something that can be resolved this easily, you should be aware that I am a litigation attorney that has no problem filing a lawsuit over this matter. I am sure there are many other customers who would be more than willing to join in such a lawsuit. You are welcome to contact me directly to attempt to resolve this matter, at the direct dial listed below.

Thank you for your assistance with this matter. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely yours,

RAD LAW FIRM

[img]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Caherbert%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5C1 c%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image004.jpg[/img]

Aaron A. Herbert

Attorney

OMMITED FROM FORUM Direct Dial
Old 08-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Chapter Leader
(Northeast Florida)

Received 1,652 Likes on 1,117 Posts
Originally Posted by oulaw29
Today I called to discuss the problem with their customer service and quickly was told hold on, then hung up on. I called back 2 times and was hung up on each time. I then sent the following letter.

August 1, 2006

7001 0320 0004 2122 9348

Andy’s Auto Sport

Milpitas, CA 95035

Re: Your Order/System # 8210050/INET2500, WW Rear Spoiler for Acura TL, Ship Date 24JUL06

To Whom it May Concern:

Sincerely yours,

RAD LAW FIRM

Aaron A. Herbert

Attorney
((OMMITED # FROM FORUM)) Direct Dial

GREAT letter! I hope they do nothing so you can sue the shit out of them. I have heard they screwed over people in the past, so you're getting revenge!

Quick Reply: Andys Auto Sport Sucks