Sittin right!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up Sittin right!!!!!!!

Well got bored and took 2 shots.....

As for future plans, I have my Tein SuperStreets sitting right next to me, well on my floor lol, I plan on going lower. Rims I will be Def working on, Im in love with those rims on that black TL that says "JDM GARAGE". Im still thinking whether I should paint my door handles to color match, (that black TL has it done). I will be getting brand NEW headlights and will have the black housing done. And after the Rims the parts for the 6speed SWAPP BEGINS!!!!!

Just wanted to show you guys a PIC of my old car 1994 ACCORD with TYPE-R Suspension

Hey guys can we please HURRY UP AND GET THOSE MUGEN Replicas made already!!!!!!!!! I need that spoiler!!!!! WE all NEED IT.

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 11-21-2008 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:51 AM
Inspired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
very nice i like how the stock wheels look when the car is lowered, but not feelin the side orange on the headlight other then that car is nice
Old 11-21-2008, 09:56 AM
Instructor

question on the accord.. how did you do the 5 lug using itr parts or a euro accord? were trying to do 5 lug to my boys 96 wagon and put tls wheels on it...
Old 11-21-2008, 10:31 AM
spaz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the honda emblem on your trunk is huge haha
got to make sure people can see that youre not only jdm but more jdm than the next guy.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:21 AM
wham bam thank you ma'am

Received 41 Likes on 36 Posts
looks good but the orange film on the headlights is killing the front.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:39 AM
Drifting

im still missing the jdm part..
Old 11-21-2008, 11:41 AM
Racer

looking clean

oh yeah and dibs on the si behind you
Old 11-21-2008, 12:03 PM
.a BUM with SMG...

hey what did you do on the corner lights ? tint or spray paint it ? inside or outside ?
Old 11-21-2008, 12:09 PM
-Arsenic-

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts
I knew you posted this thread b/c of the JDM yellow thumb! lol

What do you have planned for wheels? And that EBP Si next to you looks cleeeean
Old 11-21-2008, 12:30 PM
spaz

Originally Posted by Phrosttz0
i think its because of the "mad jay dee emm tyte yo" honda emblems and the bmw spoiler...
Old 11-21-2008, 12:54 PM
NO BP FUEL IN MY

If you are going to do the whole "jdm" thing, pay attention to details. You still have Acura center caps on your rims.

Order H caps.
Old 11-21-2008, 01:04 PM
R2D
Pro

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
TL is lookin clean
Old 11-21-2008, 06:58 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Dont worry your bound to find it.............
Old 11-21-2008, 06:59 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tegkid
the honda emblem on your trunk is huge haha
got to make sure people can see that youre not only jdm but more jdm than the next guy.
Yeh I think the stock Honda emblems doesnt make it look noticeable at all, smaller, plus this is the newer size Honda signs for the new Gens.......yeh the Si is clean CF lip and Trunk.....CLEAN, just how we do it......
Old 11-21-2008, 07:04 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Rajca
looks good but the orange film on the headlights is killing the front.

Well its killing it to you, but I hate CLEAR CORNERS, reminds me of ricers that put those UGLY blue bulbs in YUCK!!!!!!, plus when the corners are clear, it tends to be just DULL and plain. I just refuse to look like a regular TL, plus I love AMBER corners, at the STREET RACES over here in NY, its Amber Corners/Lights and Yellow Fogs.....Just to let you KNOW.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:11 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TlsNavi03
If you are going to do the whole "jdm" thing, pay attention to details. You still have Acura center caps on your rims.

Order H caps.
I really didnt have NO CLUE that I had the Orginal Acura Center Caps that were on the rims, NO SHIT BRO!!, you need a lesson or 2 also because I dont even have my JDM inspire lettering didnt hear about that.......lol, but anyways in time it will be right, but I am trying to get some OFFICAL RIMS, but still im wondering if I should do the 6speed swapp and really haul ass, or get the rims first.......still thinking.....Hows the SC????
Old 11-21-2008, 07:15 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

dont worry you will see it one day if I catch you on the Highway, becareful now dont want to bend a RIM , its ok bro we all have our own visions and ideas.......but if your missing my JDM PART? wheres yours?
Old 11-21-2008, 07:23 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by tegkid
i think its because of the "mad jay dee emm tyte yo" honda emblems and the bmw spoiler...
Yeh and the JDM conversion does consist of different Badges, and dont knock the BMW spoiler because it gives the right touch for the Rear of our 2nd Gens, thats if you cant Find that dam MUGEN WING, and you dont like the stock spoiler. But im hoping for that MUGEN REMAKE.......
Old 11-21-2008, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
I just refuse to look like a regular TL, plus I love AMBER corners, at the STREET RACES over here in NY, its Amber Corners/Lights and Yellow Fogs.....Just to let you KNOW.

dude, your car looks just like every other TL on these forum's.

the only jdm i see, is the front grill. yellow fog light's are not jdm, and amber corners are not jdm.(especially painted ones)...i dont even need to say anything about the ebay piece of rubber taped to your trunk(you call it a spoiler)

you car is clean, because its basically what you would get off the showroom floor.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by grip

the only jdm i see, is the front grill. yellow fog light's are not jdm, and amber corners are not jdm.(especially painted ones)...i dont even need to say anything about the ebay piece of rubber taped to your trunk(you call it a spoiler)

you car is clean, because its basically what you would get off the showroom floor.
Where do you live again? and 3K fogs are JDM, Amber corners are JDM because they sell JDM amber Corners, and it isnt EGAY SPOILER, and that little spoiler does gives the REAR of our 2nd GENs alittle more sportier look, and have you ever been to a REAL STREET RACE? where actual FAST CARS RACE? NO i dont think so bro.......And i didnt say my CAR WAS THAT JDM TO BEGIN WITH so why do i get all these DICKHEADED COMMENTS, but in NY WE DO KEEP IT JDM REAL, just like in CALI, but i dont know about your town buddy........

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 11-21-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:38 PM
Drifting

And please post a picture of your car so i could see what have you done??? My car came stock and i added parts to it, im not rich and bought the car hooked up like some people, it took time and effort, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT YOU DID OR HAVE DONE TO YOUR CAR?
Old 11-21-2008, 07:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by grip

Whoa whoa whoa, relax there buddy. People have different definitions for certain things. If his doesn't match up with yours then theres no need to totally tear him apart on his car. It's a clean car all around.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:42 PM
Drifting

Before you say anything your name your 26 with 29 posts, user name "gripp" what can you grill online the mouse and keyboard?? Lmao!!!! Oh yeah and check my intersection lights......that was made in japan also.......
Old 11-21-2008, 07:43 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by n1njai
Whoa whoa whoa, relax there buddy. People have different definitions for certain things. If his doesn't match up with yours then theres no need to totally tear him apart on his car. It's a clean car all around.
THANK YOU BRO, and what much can you get for our car besides some badges, sills and that lovely JDM front bumper, I swear I should make this CAR RHD.........you never know......
Old 11-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

He should take his ass to JAPAN.......I really hope that DUDE LIVES IN CALI or atleast the 808.....and has a REALLY REALLY NICE TL, to say crapp......I smell some hate......
Old 11-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
Are you planning on getting the amber sidemarkers? Lets see the upclose of those intersection lights! I only see those on SC300's, looks unique.
Old 11-21-2008, 07:59 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Are you planning on getting the amber sidemarkers? Lets see the upclose of those intersection lights! I only see those on SC300's, looks unique.
Yeh I bought them and returned them lol but will get them back........as for the INTERSECTION LIGHTS they were optional on our TLs, and as well as the Rear side bumper lights also the ones on that CL across from the rear shot of my car. Im not sure if this feature came stock in JAPAN but some TLs came with Cameraz on each side of the Front bumper, thats why the NAVi is sitting so high, when turning the screen would split into 2 and give you much more visual.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:02 PM

Where do you live again? and 3K fogs are JDM, Amber corners are JDM because they sell JDM amber Corners, and it isnt EGAY SPOILER, and that little spoiler does gives the REAR of our 2nd GENs alittle more sportier look, and have you ever been to a REAL STREET RACE? where actual FAST CARS RACE? NO i dont think so bro.......And i didnt say my CAR WAS THAT JDM TO BEGIN WITH so why do i get all these DICKHEADED COMMENTS, but in NY WE DO KEEP IT JDM REAL, just like in CALI, but i dont know about your town buddy........

haha..thanks for the laugh.

first of all, i am not your bro.

second, do you really need to use CAPS every few word's?

show me where they sell "jdm amber corners" for 2nd gen tl's....show me where aftermarket "3k fog's" are jdm....even if you had a bmw lip spoiler(which i highly doubt), its still not jdm.

my point is, you claim your car is jdm, but if you look at it honestly...its not, the grill is jdm, the fog's are most likely an aftermarket hid setup or whatever, the corners are painted on, the lip kit is oem, the spoiler is (at very best) a bmw part,and the rear emblem is not correct.

i am sick of people claiming to be "jdm" because they purchased some crap off ebay, or painted some light's yellow or orange.

lastly, who the hell cares about your little street race's...i understand your 21, and have no experience doing any kind of actual building to a car/engine that exceeds an intake/exhaust, or painting some light's...andi do understand that you think a 14 second car is "mad fast yo"...and thats fine, i could care less about your life.

the fact is, you posted your car online, in a forum, some people like your car, some dont...get over it. i don't know you, and i don't need to know you (you have shown me enough of you, to know the type of person you are, the type who gets easily offended, and resorts to "street racing to show how big his ball's are...online), but at the same time, you do not know me, so you really cant say anything about me, because i am not the one looking for attention online over my "mAd TyTe StReEt RaCiNg JdM tL"
Old 11-21-2008, 08:03 PM
291hp & 245 tq @ 3.5psi

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Nicely done!
3 mod cars on the first pic, blackout taillight CL and JDM Honda TL! Nice street to live in

Have you consider moving the license plate to the left instead stay on the right right now? The reason I ask because left side is where the intake takes air which with the license plate in front, air might be block or less cold air coming to the intake? I moved mine last week and for the same reason, I put mine to the left instead.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:05 PM

Before you say anything your name your 26 with 29 posts, user name "gripp" what can you grill online the mouse and keyboard?? Lmao!!!! Oh yeah and check my intersection lights......that was made in japan also.......
haha, wow...just wow!
Old 11-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
All this wanna-be JDM crap is getting ridiculous. You can't be serious.

JDM Inspired has to be a group of Mustang or Camaro owners who chipped in to buy this car at a police auction and make a fool of this JDM craze. I can't believe someone actually believes these mods and forum talk is making their USDM Acura "JDM".

Well its killing it to you, but I hate CLEAR CORNERS, reminds me of ricers that put those UGLY blue bulbs in YUCK!!!!!!, plus when the corners are clear, it tends to be just DULL and plain.
You sound like a ricer with every post you make about your mad tyte JDM car and JDM street racing amber ways. 3k temperature fogs aren't JDM.

I just refuse to look like a regular TL, plus I love AMBER corners, at the STREET RACES over here in NY, its Amber Corners/Lights and Yellow Fogs.....Just to let you KNOW.
You look like every other TL out there.
It's people like JDM Inspired that give us simple folk bad names. Showing up to "real street races" with amber lights and JDM stickers thinking their the hottest car around and talking up their JDMness. Whether you realize it or not, stuck in your own ways, you sound ridiculous.

I can appreciate the work and doing your own thing, but the attitude is over the top annoying. My god, just calm down about the JDM. You're not JDM, at all.

This is the pitfall of the internet. Proceed to ride dirty.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:13 PM
Drifting

I CAN TELL THAT YOUR A DICK, first of all Our lights are one peice how can they sell corners for it? They cant, but if you want to be creative you can get it done or do it your own way if you like it, and thank god you arent my bro I would shoot you with that same GUN for saying all this dumb shit, If I still had my ACCORD I would have have been running a H-2-B setup, and who is lookin for attention these 2nd owners online this Forum are like family to me, we all have 2nd Gens and want to show our rides and work that we have done. And my definition of JDM is a simplicity, Nice dropp, lipkit, nice rims, alittle creativity thats about it. Lets see your RIDE ASSHOLE?
Old 11-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Drifting

When did I EVER say I WAS MADD JDM.........I NEVER.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:16 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by LacViet
Nicely done!
3 mod cars on the first pic, blackout taillight CL and JDM Honda TL! Nice street to live in

Have you consider moving the license plate to the left instead stay on the right right now? The reason I ask because left side is where the intake takes air which with the license plate in front, air might be block or less cold air coming to the intake? I moved mine last week and for the same reason, I put mine to the left instead.
That seems to be a good idea........
Old 11-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Drifting

I just like the Whole JDM theme, is that a problem? I didnt ask anyone to voice their opinions about my comments......and wow I guess alot of TLs come stock with the LIPKIT because when you usually see a TL its STOCK, without the lipkit.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:19 PM
Drifting

Well its my THREAD AND I LIKE JDM and the whole JDM SHIT, not to forget we have the same cars.......
Old 11-21-2008, 08:21 PM
Drifting

I see its all the loners in no name towns and citys who has no friends nor a car community with all the retarded comments.......
Old 11-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Drifting

And its me who gives my fellow Aziners a bad name? Yeh ok bro, I give us the good name, my car is sitting right......its a true head turner, no dout about that, and usually my shit is that sexy TL you see slammed sitting right, I cant complain, nor can anyone, our TL'z look so sexy once slammed and kitted, So dont knock me for having pride in my CAR. And I dont show up to street racers often but say if they have a real money run say couple thousands, then.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
And its me who gives my fellow Aziners a bad name? Yeh ok bro, I give us the good name, my car is sitting right......its a true head turner, no dout about that, and usually my shit is that sexy TL you see slammed sitting right, I cant complain, nor can anyone, our TL'z look so sexy once slammed and kitted, So dont knock me for having pride in my CAR. And I dont show up to street racers often but say if they have a real money run say couple thousands, then.
Yes, your car is a head turner. It is on the right track. But then you speak and it's just this strewn of JDM this and JDM that. The JDM style/ideal is overplayed and very few people actually do it justice. Be proud of your car, we all are, but every other sentence doesn't have to be how JDM you or your car is.

group hug.
Old 11-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Drifting

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jayunsplanet
Yes, your car is a head turner. It is on the right track. But then you speak and it's just this strewn of JDM this and JDM that. The JDM style/ideal is overplayed and very few people actually do it justice. Be proud of your car, we all are, but every other sentence doesn't have to be how JDM you or your car is.

group hug.
See bro thats when you are WRONG JDM STYLE isnt over played and never will be but once done right, Im sorry JDM is my lifestyle.......IF im lucky I will make my car RHD DRIVE, if dam EKz and bubbles can I sure can.......and last time I remember ricers rocked bodykits and Euro'Z........

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 11-21-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Quick Reply: Sittin right!!!!!!!