Recent Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 02:45 AM
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Recent Pictures

So here are some recent pictures of my car from some local meets/shows. Nothing new except for a VIP tray, and mounting my lip back on after the paint started to crack.

Still haven't gotten around to do something with my sideskirts, gotta think how Im going to cut the fins and have them sit snug against the fender. Probably by next "car season" (summer). At my height they scrape/hit the road reflectors during turns that they get lose, and the fins are the only reason they are not lose and hanging.

Still trying to get a new set of wheels, but need money haha

So here you go and enjoy.

Here is a pic of my car when my lip was sitting in the garage

Didnt wash my car for this meet, it looks hella dirty

My height with my lip on:

Me trying to get into my drive way suck! gotta do a 3 point turn to make the lip not scrape...

Here is my most recent purchase for the car, a vip table from Vipdout.

Form and Function

Most of money/love is going here now:

-If i didn't buy my bike I would have gotten wheels and a bunch of VIP parts, but i don't regret it at all.

Most of these pics I have taken from other photographers. So here is a link to their page from the ones I know.

http://www.jefftphotography.com/

-He also shoots for my car/bike club. Team REV

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3313051&type=1

The models in the pictures are:

Trinity Dang: http://www.facebook.com/thetrinitydang

Holly Lee: http://www.facebook.com/hollyxlee?re...12078882147346

Anyone interested in the vip table hit up James from VIPDout

www.Vipdout.com/tables

also email him for faster response. vipdout@gmail.com
Old 10-27-2011, 04:09 AM
3 pedals in my 99 TL

Received 178 Likes on 156 Posts
Dude wtf are the chances. i was looking through this thread and saw the models and i actually know trinity. I used to go to school with her haha what a small world.

Back on topic, your car looks way better with the lip on too, its much more aggressive. Nice vip tray too haha and of course that cbr, i always wanted a gsxr
Old 10-27-2011, 04:12 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 70 Likes on 60 Posts
Finish ur conversion! From one of the pics I can see the A badge is still on, car is lookin sweet though.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:11 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
say word u got the tray from VIP'd out, i spoke to him too to get me the front one and the rears, its crazy cause me and that dude Birthday is on the same day, he has some crazy whipps! and they all sitting crazy ill. Proud to say im friends with 2 of the sickest VIP GS's in the USA one on the west and another on the east. VIP'd out and LIBERTY VIP.

O.P car looks great!!!!! I feel u with that 3pt turn the front lip shit its crazy, but we gotta do it! simple wrong turn can cost us!

Last edited by JDM Inspired; 10-27-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:25 PM
Regional Coordinator (SoCal)

Received 89 Likes on 82 Posts
car is looking sick.. i really like the VIP tray, something you dont usually see on our cars. finish the honda conversion, visors and roof spoiler will set it off!

as for the side skirts.. i think it looks much better with the fin off and the middle bottom portion filled, but that's just how i'd like it.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:16 PM
MechEng

Received 483 Likes on 400 Posts
VIP tray looks hot! Do they do it in brushed aluminum or carbon fiber? Piano black would look nice too with the theme im going for.
Old 10-28-2011, 01:34 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by freeaTLast
Dude wtf are the chances. i was looking through this thread and saw the models and i actually know trinity. I used to go to school with her haha what a small world.

Back on topic, your car looks way better with the lip on too, its much more aggressive. Nice vip tray too haha and of course that cbr, i always wanted a gsxr
Damn small ass world haha... thanks, i love the table and the CBR

Originally Posted by n1njai
Finish ur conversion! From one of the pics I can see the A badge is still on, car is lookin sweet though.
I know haha I've gotten hella shit about that haha. people say my car is confused, I'll get them soon. its just that they never been on my top priority list for parts.

Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
say word u got the tray from VIP'd out, i spoke to him too to get me the front one and the rears, its crazy cause me and that dude Birthday is on the same day, he has some crazy whipps! and they all sitting crazy ill. Proud to say im friends with 2 of the sickest VIP GS's in the USA one on the west and another on the east. VIP'd out and LIBERTY VIP.

O.P car looks great!!!!! I feel u with that 3pt turn the front lip shit its crazy, but we gotta do it! simple wrong turn can cost us!
Damn thats hellca crazy, if you texted/spoke to him about the table and haven't got a response back. Tell him again cause he told me someone with a 2nd gen hit him up for it after mines but he lost all of his messages.

thanks, but thats what we gotta do.

Originally Posted by xtremex626
car is looking sick.. i really like the VIP tray, something you dont usually see on our cars. finish the honda conversion, visors and roof spoiler will set it off!

as for the side skirts.. i think it looks much better with the fin off and the middle bottom portion filled, but that's just how i'd like it.
Originally Posted by 03tLsNBP
VIP tray looks hot! Do they do it in brushed aluminum or carbon fiber? Piano black would look nice too with the theme im going for.
I would love to fill in the center but at my height the bondo would crack so fast. I scrape my side skirts when going into/out from the garage to driveway. especially going over speed bumps
Old 10-28-2011, 02:01 AM
Team Owner

Received 2,334 Likes on 1,962 Posts
nice as always. Love the CBR, I miss mine

sometimes I start saying to myself I should get another bike but then I rewind in my head back a couple of years and think about my crash and my buddies, shakes me up everytime
Old 10-28-2011, 09:15 AM
Drifting

Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
forgot to mention your bike is ill too bro! and u should get that JDM parking pole to pop up! that shit is Bananasssssss

03tLsNBP- shoot me a PM, so we can do a photoshoot together!
Old 10-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 111 Likes on 100 Posts
So clean. Looking forward to checking it out this weekend.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Flipster23
nice as always. Love the CBR, I miss mine

sometimes I start saying to myself I should get another bike but then I rewind in my head back a couple of years and think about my crash and my buddies, shakes me up everytime
Originally Posted by JDM Inspired
forgot to mention your bike is ill too bro! and u should get that JDM parking pole to pop up! that shit is Bananasssssss

03tLsNBP- shoot me a PM, so we can do a photoshoot together!
thanks

Originally Posted by kidduce
So clean. Looking forward to checking it out this weekend.
yup, it was coo meeting you guys! nice wheels man!