Pics of my system and Clarion touchscreen

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2005, 05:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics of my system and Clarion touchscreen

Two 12in Audiobahn 1200N, Tsunami 1.2 Farad cap, Audiobahn 1200T. Subs rated at 750RMS/1400MAX, Clarion touchscreen.

Last pic looks a little choppy b/c I moved my hand when taking the pic.
Old 08-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Sig Rho's Finest

nice sub install. but why did you go the custom route with a single din? it just puts too much blank space aroudn the headunit. regardless clean install. did you do this yourself?
Old 08-10-2005, 09:44 AM
Racer

is that resivior dogs ur watching? looks nice i really like how the amp is mounted i wish they had kits like that ready to order
Old 08-10-2005, 09:59 AM
Burning Brakes

very clean setup, looks great and im sure it sounds great too!
Old 08-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NYZGREATST
nice sub install. but why did you go the custom route with a single din? it just puts too much blank space aroudn the headunit. regardless clean install. did you do this yourself?

If I were to do it again I would pic a single din one (Eclipse 2454 or Kenwood eXcelon). The flip-out screen does block the A/C buttons, but you can fit a finger behind it as it's adjustable.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:42 PM
trill recognize trill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i used to have the same subs, good setup in the trunk.
Old 08-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Not Asian

Nice trunk setup.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by phipark
Nice trunk setup.
Old 08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
your selling that car on ebay
Old 08-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Mazda=redneckricer

Clarion......can u get any cheaper??????
uuuuh Audiobahn amps..... yeah i guess u can.

Installs cool...... I guess
Old 08-11-2005, 01:15 AM
My "P" SpAnKs YouR "S"

Originally Posted by D. Jeckle

Not every1 has deep pockets. The install looks good, the trunk setup looks nice, and he's happy. Dont hate.
Old 08-11-2005, 01:33 AM
Audio Enthusiast

Nice setup, so much for trunk space though!
Old 08-11-2005, 02:41 AM
I pimp an Audi A4.

how rude
Old 08-11-2005, 07:05 AM
I Just Con't Drive 55 Mon

can't we just all get along?...geez...I think I saw D. Jeckle's nose on my return flight from Vegas at about 10,000 ft .......great looking system and he did the install himself....props man .....g
Old 08-11-2005, 12:39 PM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

clarion from what i know is a great manufacturer. i have a clarion headunit in my car, my dad has 2 clarion headunits in his Van and they all work great without a single problem. plus their warranty is there to back 'em up. stop hating. everyone i know who bought clarion products were/are very happy with their purchase.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Three Wheelin'

nice setup!
Old 08-11-2005, 07:26 PM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

cheap? your a fool
Old 08-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Instructor

how did you attach the amp to the side?
Old 08-12-2005, 02:13 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Jputt
Nice setup, so much for trunk space though!
Actually have quite a bit about one big golfbag.

Originally Posted by Vanos
how did you attach the amp to the side?
Totally custom panel made of wood/carpeted and screwed in.

Originally Posted by AcuraTl203
is that resivior dogs ur watching? looks nice i really like how the amp is mounted i wish they had kits like that ready to order
Yeah. I'm a huge Quentin Tarentino fan (who isn't?) The kit was actually for a GMC truck and customized to fit a TL.

Originally Posted by FiftyFive
your selling that car on ebay
Yeah. If anyone is seriously interested - kroniks@hotmail.com

There's always a hater ... *dusts shoulders off* Sorry I don't have my father writing me checks/handing me wads of 50s & 100s..
Old 08-12-2005, 09:15 AM
Racer

swt setup.
Old 08-12-2005, 08:18 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Thumbs down

exactly what i was thinkin' and i'm not hatin, just being honest.
honestly now, you havent answered the question about if you did all this yourself. now, you haven't claimed that you did, but you also havent denied it.

Did you install all of this yourself?

If you really did all this yourself, then congrats on the good job
...must've taken you a while.

.............still should've gone with something other than clarion and audiobahn !
Old 08-13-2005, 01:49 AM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Originally Posted by Mr. Mafia Man
.............still should've gone with something other than clarion and audiobahn !
Old 08-13-2005, 02:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ***EL*MAFIOSO***

exactly what i was thinkin' and i'm not hatin, just being honest.
honestly now, you havent answered the question about if you did all this yourself. now, you haven't claimed that you did, but you also havent denied it.

Did you install all of this yourself?

If you really did all this yourself, then congrats on the good job
...must've taken you a while.

Honest? OK "THE MAFIA". Well you should honestly fly your fatass down here and hear it. It sounds even better than it looks. I could care less of what you/anyone think of my system man I just thought I'd post some pics because I'm selling the car (already got a $25k offer and I have 59k miles on it) and this is prolly my last thread. The installation was done by a good friend of mine who owns his own stereo shop, and runs it out of his home. Lets see some pics of your system since your all talking like your such a baller in the mob, with high class stuff..
Old 08-13-2005, 10:01 AM
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey nice set up in the trunk... im doing a custom set up for my trunk also but i need that trunk carpeting... where did you get your's from??

thanx
Old 08-13-2005, 01:41 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Smile

Originally Posted by bacardi151
Honest? OK "THE MAFIA". Well you should honestly fly your fatass down here and hear it. It sounds even better than it looks. I could care less of what you/anyone think of my system man I just thought I'd post some pics because I'm selling the car (already got a $25k offer and I have 59k miles on it) and this is prolly my last thread. The installation was done by a good friend of mine who owns his own stereo shop, and runs it out of his home. Lets see some pics of your system since your all talking like your such a baller in the mob, with high class stuff..

it's hilarious how your immaturity shines brightly every time you reply to me. you always try to somehow steer the conversation over to my screenname. again, my screenname was simply chosen because that's what everyone calls my car, that's not what they call me. i have never claimed to be in the mafia on this forum yet you always seem to find a way to abruptly say that i claim to be. also, fatass? that's just sad. are we in elementary? cmon now if i was fat maybe i would take offense to that; but then again, no, i would just pity you for not being able to come up with something more creative. now, i really dont care if you caould care less what anyone thinks, congrats! gee, really? u got an offer for $25k on an 02 with 60k, huh? wow that sounds pretty fortunate, hope you get that in cash and make sure its not counterfeit because if that's true then that person knows absolutely nothing. or maybe you're BSing. if this is your last thread then that would just be too good to be true. i guess there will be one less hater on AZ, as you said, there's always a hater -you should know, you've mastered that with your worthless posts that come out of nowhere talking about "okay dude well you have gay things and and and you're gay! um yeah! you're a dumb guy!" also, yeah i knew you hadnt done that install yourself, and i dont accuse you of trying to say you did. i'm glad you cleared that up. tell your friend that he did a great job on the trunk install. i hope he wasnt the one that lied to you about clarion and audiobahn being good. if he was a good friend, he wouldve recommended against that. he did recommened against those brands, right? i mean, seriously, if he's got his own shop, i'd understand he has to tell people that what he sells is good, but if he has a conscience he wouldnt tell those lies to friends, right? so, hopefully he told you to get something better and you're the idiot that disagreed. yeah hopefully that was the situation. now, you wanna see pics of my system? sorry i dont have my car right now because its in the shop for a paintjob. if you want more info on that, do a search, its a current thread posted by me about that whole situation. then again, i wouldnt go out of my way to take pics of my system for you anyway. sorry. now, im not gonna lie and say it's the best system on the planet, but i'm satisfied with it. just as i hope you're satisfied with yours. in the end, that's all that matters. well, at least i hope that's why you do things to your car. if you really want to know, my system consists of a JL amp and two 12" Alpine Type-S subs in seperate boxes so as to not block the backseat pass-thru. also added a Sony 10-disc changer in the trunk, just to add some capacity besides the stock in-dash 6-disc of course. and last, i'm talking about being such a baller in the mob with high-class stuff? really? when did i say that, again? please do show me so that i may stand corrected. i'm not going to give you any tips on how to do anything or on how to change anything about yourself. i hope you figure that out on your own, kid. okay, well i hope this is goodbye then. i know this was a long post but i just had to reply when i saw you say that that may be your last thread. hopefully you take this all in a mature manner and really think about it. i hope you at least come out a better man. wow, i guess this IS a long post. obviously i had a lot of time on my hands. what can i say? -saturday at an insurance company. well, i did this in between other things so i still got everything done. okay well i guess i'll end this here and i hope that previous post was your last. good luck in life!
Old 08-13-2005, 01:46 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Talking

Originally Posted by boku

hilarious.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:06 PM
10th Gear

nice setup on the trunk..im not hating but the 12inch audiobahn is kinda cheesy i woulda gotten somthing bigger...but the setup is ill goodjob
Old 08-13-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro

what a homo nice job , looks clean
Old 08-13-2005, 02:12 PM
@ slide or die @

looks very nice and clean...

but, i've never been a fan of NOT being able to listen to music. Did you do anything to the inside speakers???????
Old 08-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

it's hilarious how your immaturity shines brightly every time you reply to me. you always try to somehow steer the conversation over to my screenname. again, my screenname was simply chosen because that's what everyone calls my car, that's not what they call me. i have never claimed to be in the mafia on this forum yet you always seem to find a way to abruptly say that i claim to be. also, fatass? that's just sad. are we in elementary? cmon now if i was fat maybe i would take offense to that; but then again, no, i would just pity you for not being able to come up with something more creative. now, i really dont care if you caould care less what anyone thinks, congrats! gee, really? u got an offer for $25k on an 02 with 60k, huh? wow that sounds pretty fortunate, hope you get that in cash and make sure its not counterfeit because if that's true then that person knows absolutely nothing. or maybe you're BSing. if this is your last thread then that would just be too good to be true. i guess there will be one less hater on AZ, as you said, there's always a hater -you should know, you've mastered that with your worthless posts that come out of nowhere talking about "okay dude well you have gay things and and and you're gay! um yeah! you're a dumb guy!" also, yeah i knew you hadnt done that install yourself, and i dont accuse you of trying to say you did. i'm glad you cleared that up. tell your friend that he did a great job on the trunk install. i hope he wasnt the one that lied to you about clarion and audiobahn being good. if he was a good friend, he wouldve recommended against that. he did recommened against those brands, right? i mean, seriously, if he's got his own shop, i'd understand he has to tell people that what he sells is good, but if he has a conscience he wouldnt tell those lies to friends, right? so, hopefully he told you to get something better and you're the idiot that disagreed. yeah hopefully that was the situation. now, you wanna see pics of my system? sorry i dont have my car right now because its in the shop for a paintjob. if you want more info on that, do a search, its a current thread posted by me about that whole situation. then again, i wouldnt go out of my way to take pics of my system for you anyway. sorry. now, im not gonna lie and say it's the best system on the planet, but i'm satisfied with it. just as i hope you're satisfied with yours. in the end, that's all that matters. well, at least i hope that's why you do things to your car. if you really want to know, my system consists of a JL amp and two 12" Alpine Type-S subs in seperate boxes so as to not block the backseat pass-thru. also added a Sony 10-disc changer in the trunk, just to add some capacity besides the stock in-dash 6-disc of course. and last, i'm talking about being such a baller in the mob with high-class stuff? really? when did i say that, again? please do show me so that i may stand corrected. i'm not going to give you any tips on how to do anything or on how to change anything about yourself. i hope you figure that out on your own, kid. okay, well i hope this is goodbye then. i know this was a long post but i just had to reply when i saw you say that that may be your last thread. hopefully you take this all in a mature manner and really think about it. i hope you at least come out a better man. wow, i guess this IS a long post. obviously i had a lot of time on my hands. what can i say? -saturday at an insurance company. well, i did this in between other things so i still got everything done. okay well i guess i'll end this here and i hope that previous post was your last. good luck in life!
LOL! Did you spend all day writing that? Do us all a favor and drive your TL off a cliff up there in Sacramento..
Old 08-14-2005, 03:54 AM
Scru U guyz, Im Goin Home

Originally Posted by vtlec01
what a homo nice job , looks clean
Really.....?
With all the money Audiobahn puts into marketing and merchendizing ud think they'd be smart enough to put some aside for R&D......

And clarion straight up forgot how to make a good product.

I'm not going to argue, if u like to listen to crap then save your money and buy what this guy did [Clarion & Audiobahn]. but give it time, good taste is an aquired taste.

ps Don't even think about calling out model #'s..........they are all crap!

btw: "Homo" = an amp covered with chrome flames
Old 08-15-2005, 01:31 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Originally Posted by boku
Really.....?
With all the money Audiobahn puts into marketing and merchendizing ud think they'd be smart enough to put some aside for R&D......

And clarion straight up forgot how to make a good product.

I'm not going to argue, if u like to listen to crap then save your money and buy what this guy did [Clarion & Audiobahn]. but give it time, good taste is an aquired taste.

ps Don't even think about calling out model #'s..........they are all crap!

btw: "Homo" = an amp covered with chrome flames
Old 08-15-2005, 02:02 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by bacardi151
LOL! Did you spend all day writing that? Do us all a favor and drive your TL off a cliff up there in Sacramento..
wow, u really surprised me with that unpredictable come back! hey, you think its possible to come up with something different since you already went out of your way a few months ago to send me a PM saying the same thing about driving off a cliff? did you hear that phrase a lot as a kid or somethin? so sad
Old 08-16-2005, 02:38 AM
Banned

wow, u really surprised me with that unpredictable come back! hey, you think its possible to come up with something different since you already went out of your way a few months ago to send me a PM saying the same thing about driving off a cliff? did you hear that phrase a lot as a kid or somethin? so sad

Lets see some pics of your sound system..? WAIT, you don't have one.. So you don't have ANY room to talk shit.. You also SERIOUSLY need to go get some penis enlargement pills, an anti-hater drink, and a life/woman. PM you?? Wtf are you talking about i never PMed you. No wonder why you got keyed.. Everyone must hate your sand nigger self. If I knew who keyed you I'd give him props. Enjoy your $10k paintjob I hope it flakes and chips.

Now.. Go to your laundry room and chug the whole bottle of bleach for us. Your obviously getting anywhere in life talking smack on an Acura website to someone you don't even know.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:58 AM
Banned

Anyways I'm done talking to your ass.. "Talking shit on the net is like running in the special olympics, even if you win your still retarded..." (who's got the pic?) You can go ahead and keep posting I'm done. I got better things to do like stack money for my new ride - G35 coue TT by Greddy enjoy your pathetic life on "Acurazine" talking and trying to make friends. Because obviously you don't have any.. Now that's sad.
Old 08-16-2005, 01:42 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Cool

okay kid. sure. anything u say. PLEASE just stop with your obnoxiously immature posts. your posts are not even worth trying to reply to so please, cmon now. and whats your deal with all those suicidal phrases all the time? drivin off cliffs and drinkin bleach, so sad. dont be so mad that you made an even bigger fool of yourself in my thread try to restrain yourself child. take care, kid.

i'm just waiting for this thread to get locked up

Old 08-16-2005, 02:05 PM
trill recognize trill

::::::::::
at this thread
Old 08-16-2005, 02:37 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Originally Posted by yunginTL
::::::::::
at this thread
Old 08-27-2005, 03:01 PM
audio sq guru

I don't know if im too late for anyone to realize that there are still posts being added here. But just to add to all the drama I will make a few things clear.

That Clarion DVD units are the cheapest units available at a working quality. Anything less and it would be non name brand BS. Be real here, the sound sucks, the video sucks, etc etc etc but only to something that costs hundreds more. But the reality is who really fkng cares if its at the bottom of the food chain because he is selling it.

Audiobahn is overhyped chrome crap. For the price they sell it, you could do much better. And that is a fact. I am probly guessing that it seemed like inexpensive equiptment that worked. Well congrats, you got ripped. But again, and with a close to the facts about equiptment, he is selling it so who really fkn cares?

Being blunt about how you feel torwards someone elses property is one thing. Being a complete kak, name calling, and claiming one step up (JL) is better is PATHETIC. Here is something for thought ... JL is overpriced, mainstream, overhyped equiptment that isnt even built to half of what you pay.
Old 08-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Pro

wow too many drama in this thread....

Quick Reply: Pics of my system and Clarion touchscreen