Just put 18's on it....

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by TAYZ 3.2TL
I Just Looked At Your Car And Man Thats Sum Tacky Sh$#@t Those Fog Lights,red Break Calipers,those Pep Boys 10$ Neon Light,and Those Gay Ass Rims ''is That A New York Thing" Real New Yorkers Have Better Taste.

P.s
If Some Offend Defend
Alright Rick James.... That's about enough. Your wheels suck. The End.

P.s..... Your puctuation sucks. Go back to school. Get your G.E.D.. Then you can post on this site. Mmmkay?

P.S.!!
Old 06-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TAYZ man seriously... You could have saved like $500 and just got some Type S rims and they would have looked 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x better!

My friend AC (swoled out black all-star QB from back in high school) had those in 20' on his green Jeep Grand Cherokee. I would never even begin to to think some 16 year old white kid would put them on his Acura TL luxury sports sedan!
Old 06-01-2005, 09:04 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by ayethetiense
wow....

you 2Gen TLers are odd hahahaa
Yeah... we put headers on our cars, too. ooohhhhh!!
Old 06-01-2005, 09:07 PM
Dragging knees in

Man Thats A Way To Treat S Newcommer Just To Let U Know I Only Paid 300 Bucks For Them I Couldn't Decide If I Wanted To Go With A Racing Look Or Dub Look But Being That I Am Moving Back 2 Cali I Am Going 2 Go With The Racing Look

P.s
The B@%$hes Like Them.
Easy, fella. This is a public message board, and they can say whatever they want. If you don't like it, then tough. Some people don't like what I've done with my car, but I don't give a shit. That's their opinion, and it's my car. You should learn to deal with negative feedback. You will get further in life.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:28 AM
Boondocks fanatic.....

Man Thats A Way To Treat S Newcommer Just To Let U Know I Only Paid 300 Bucks For Them I Couldn't Decide If I Wanted To Go With A Racing Look Or Dub Look But Being That I Am Moving Back 2 Cali I Am Going 2 Go With The Racing Look

P.s
The B@%$hes Like Them.
Lower it!! The wheel gap is your main problem with this setup.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:49 AM
My M45 loves to eat rice

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
Easy, fella. This is a public message board, and they can say whatever they want. If you don't like it, then tough. Some people don't like what I've done with my car, but I don't give a shit. That's their opinion, and it's my car. You should learn to deal with negative feedback. You will get further in life.
There are also better ways to address negative criticism. I'm not talking about you, but a lot of guys on here were pretty much abusing the guy about his car, and I think it was mostly because he's new to the board. If a moderator had put these rims on this car a lot of these guys here would say something like, ''not my taste, but WOW I love that grille.'' Since a posted here, you guys pretty much chased him off the board by abusing him and what he did with his car. That's not really right either. There's no doubt his rims are ugly, but I would have gotten offended too if I were him. Of course criticism is good as well, but there are nicer ways to say things.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Race Director

Received 275 Likes on 159 Posts
Originally Posted by MattT516
There are also better ways to address negative criticism. There's no doubt his rims are ugly
pretty harsh, no?

its like me putting spinners on my car, the spinners are sick rims, but not on a TL, and most members will let me have it, as expected.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:11 AM
Three Wheelin'

I don't believe that you picked those wheels for your car. This thread is a joke right?
Old 06-02-2005, 07:04 AM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Napsoner
I don't believe that you picked those wheels for your car. This thread is a joke right?
Unfortunately, I don't think it is.... but I do think KLepTo said it best.

Originally Posted by KLepTo
I'm just not feeling the rims, but oh well, To each his own. Happy modding.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:23 PM
TL DREAMS

Originally Posted by uncald4
Alright Rick James.... That's about enough. Your wheels suck. The End.

P.s..... Your puctuation sucks. Go back to school. Get your G.E.D.. Then you can post on this site. Mmmkay?

P.S.!!
HAH! man your one to speak about somebody's punctuation and grammer and what kind of schooling one needs but anyway this is the way i look at it anyone and everyone can say what they want on the internet i really dont care because everyone is hard and everyone looks good when they got that screen sitting in front of them for all we know you could have cut and pasted a picture of a tl and said its your car least i had the balls to post and take what people gave me and not act like a little girl because we all know that if this monitor was not here and we were in the street there would be no name calling or put downs face to face....
This also coming from someone that lives in the mullet capitol of the world.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Banned

take what they gave you? dude, you cried like a little girl.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:08 PM
TL DREAMS

Blow me.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:52 PM
Racer

you guys are retarded. Teknoking. PHAT whip.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Dragging knees in

Originally Posted by MattT516
There are also better ways to address negative criticism. I'm not talking about you, but a lot of guys on here were pretty much abusing the guy about his car, and I think it was mostly because he's new to the board. If a moderator had put these rims on this car a lot of these guys here would say something like, ''not my taste, but WOW I love that grille.'' Since a posted here, you guys pretty much chased him off the board by abusing him and what he did with his car. That's not really right either. There's no doubt his rims are ugly, but I would have gotten offended too if I were him. Of course criticism is good as well, but there are nicer ways to say things.
Agreed. But bottom line is, everyone can say whatever they want.

Personally, I don't like them. But like I said, it could be a lot worse.

Oh, and I know all about "abusing and chasing off". You should see me laying into people for asking about neons and the gay Sarona body kit. It actually developed into an economics issue.

TAYZ sent me a PM and there was no hostility whatsoever. In the end, you just gotta be able to take the bad with the good. For every good feedback, there's bound to be bad. I get compliments on my car, but I've also received negative feedback, and it doesn't bother me. It's my car, and I will do whatever I like. But others are also free to express their opinions.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:12 AM
The New 3 Series Coupe

Nah man... it's coo~

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
y
Old 06-03-2005, 02:41 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think your car is fine.... even though it is not my taste, but its fine....

As long as you like the way it is, its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW.... how do u like the handling now? it should be better than stock.... but u might have a slower acceleration due to heavier wheels
Old 06-03-2005, 12:01 PM
Former Sponsor

HAH! man your one to speak about somebody's punctuation and grammer and what kind of schooling one needs but anyway this is the way i look at it anyone and everyone can say what they want on the internet i really dont care because everyone is hard and everyone looks good when they got that screen sitting in front of them for all we know you could have cut and pasted a picture of a tl and said its your car least i had the balls to post and take what people gave me and not act like a little girl because we all know that if this monitor was not here and we were in the street there would be no name calling or put downs face to face....
This also coming from someone that lives in the mullet capitol of the world.

That's the longest run-on sentence I've ever seen. It's not just the monitor. I'd laugh at your ride if I passed it on the street also. Sorry Rick James.... Nobody is gonna take you serious after all the name calling and ranting that you're throwing. None of us asked you to get a TL and put retarted wheels on it. You shoulda got the Cadillac that you wanted in the first place.

The internet makes all of us equal. No prejudice. No handicap. I guess you just don't like it that way.
Old 06-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Not my style, but if you like 'em, that's all that matters.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Race Director

Originally Posted by 1nePhatTL
you guys are retarded. Teknoking. PHAT whip.
thanx a lot!

And yes, it is true, internet is where everyone is equal. I've been critiqued plenty on this site, but thats what I love about it, Its TLers who love their TLs, so I can expect an honest answer from them. I learned a lot from this site, and I taught a lot, and it is great!

Those wheels look good on a an old school cadillac type of a car, not on a touring luxury sedan, even with a drop. Maybe kitted the car willl look better with them.

But whatever it is, it's just opinions;
Old 06-06-2005, 01:16 AM
Intermediate

I would like to piss on those rims
Old 06-06-2005, 01:38 AM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Squealing3.2
I would like to piss on those rims
hahahahahaha
Old 06-06-2005, 01:53 AM
Type II Coupe

Blow me.

yeah.. and this makes you look better on the forum how..? I think your car looks fine, jsut need a drop and I'm sure it'll look better.. I personally dont like chrome so I have my own opinion but I'm not going to futher rant like some other on here.. Lately I've noticed that on this forum and the IS300 forum I'm in have gone BAD.. I mean theres so much BS and FLAMING.. I left this forum for awhile before when "Rick James" joined aboard and made himself "GOD" but overtime I got over it and came back to see if I could help others.. It's also a great place to meet new people and get help when you need it.. But my point is, jsut ignore the guys who give you a hard time and if you keep coming back iwth comments like the one I quoted above, don't expect others to stick up for you anymore.. Be the bigger man and just ignore it.. But thats enough from me, I'm jsut probably gonna take another break from this forum and IS300.net... its sad how these forums can just be ruined by a few members who jsut feel like they have to prove everyone wrong..
Old 06-06-2005, 01:57 AM
Type II Coupe

Originally Posted by Sniper 55
i loke the first one all he needs to do is drop it and it will look Good but that dude teknoking your rims are wack and you need to re paint those Brake Calipers to black , i hate when people paint those red or yellow or green it makes the car look ricey

goddamned.. I HATE THAT TERM "ricey" you seem to know how to use it so would you like to give me a definiton?

BTW: Brembos, Roteras, and Wilwood BBK's all have RED as one of the color choices.. Now think back on what you said..
Old 06-06-2005, 08:51 AM
Race Director

if he considers my ride rice, than that will make most of our TLs rice. lol.

http://teknoking.photostep.com/14078481
Old 06-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Former Sponsor

Come on you guys..... I was enjoying the thought of this thread quietly sliding down the page. Now you've gone and done it!!

I'm gonna tell Rick James. And then you'll be in BIG trouble!!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:40 PM
blACk AC in sAC

aight aight...

1st of all, i am speaking as one who has been hated on on this forum, too. most of us have at one time or another. tay, you posted your pic, that means you expected opinions. dont trip on what people say, everyone has their opinion. i agree with you that this whole online thing is different from the real world. i know how you feel on that, some of the people on here are really punk-ass little rice boys who think they could actually say something in real life when, if it came to it, they wouldn't say . but anyways, besides all that, just wanted to let you know that i got a blak-on-blak 02 Type-S on chrome dubs that i love and i couldn't care less what some random guy's opinion is on my car.

so, that being said, my opinion:

you paid $300 for those? i wouldn't put those on my ride if someone paid me to. i actually cannot logically comprehend why those rims would ever be made.

welcome to AZ!
Old 06-06-2005, 05:59 PM
O.G.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. You asked for other people's opinions and you got them. But don't get mad cause it is not what you want to hear.

Personally, I don't like those rims. So if you like them then don't sweat what other people have to say about them.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Racer

get your money back...
Old 06-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Audio Enthusiast

Not my taste. I would have gotten some stock TL-S rims personally. But hey whatever blows your skirt up.
Old 06-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Banned

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by ***EL*MAFIOSO***
aight aight...

1st of all, i am speaking as one who has been hated on on this forum, too. most of us have at one time or another. tay, you posted your pic, that means you expected opinions. dont trip on what people say, everyone has their opinion. i agree with you that this whole online thing is different from the real world. i know how you feel on that, some of the people on here are really punk-ass little rice boys who think they could actually say something in real life when, if it came to it, they wouldn't say . but anyways, besides all that, just wanted to let you know that i got a blak-on-blak 02 Type-S on chrome dubs that i love and i couldn't care less what some random guy's opinion is on my car.

so, that being said, my opinion:

you paid $300 for those? i wouldn't put those on my ride if someone paid me to. i actually cannot logically comprehend why those rims would ever be made.

welcome to AZ!

It's a sign for you to take the rims off when another guy with ghetto rims thinks they look ugly..
Old 06-07-2005, 11:46 PM
Instructor

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

BASURA IN ENGLISH (GARBAGE) IT LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO BE RIDING DOWN IN MEXICO
Old 06-08-2005, 01:09 AM
Mazda=redneckricer

I love this sht, i really do.

I love Pure talking sht while not actually talking sht.
I love finding out that "sports car's brake systems" are red too. (thanks Techno)
I love to see the token Matt chime in with his sappy "you all are trippin" line.

But most of all I love the fact that this guy was actually thinking that we would like his rims. com'on now man. the most used phrase on this board: "to each his own" can't even begin to cover those wheels.

Techno u had better back up man there's a very thin line between u and tayz
Not to say I don't love the Tire Racks Meli Maglea (or what ever they call those) and the Homedepot brand Gutta Guard.

(and befor u start back at me techno, remember that u opened the door.)
Old 06-08-2005, 05:11 PM
Instructor

If a flock of crazed pelicans covered your car in crap, and half-digested fish spewed from their gullets.... it would look better than those rims.

Those rims look like cheese slicers stolen from some deli somewhere with rubber rings around the outside.

The only thing that could be worse is if you had gotten white wall tires to go with them.... the rims are already at the "est" range!

Gingerbreadman

PS Just kidding dude. This is intended as comic relief (maybe poorly but it is intended that way). The rims are not my thing but when I get my car painted and rims on it i will start posting photos (20th of this month baby!) and I am pretty sure they won't be someone else's thing. All that matters is you like them and obviously you do or you wouldn't have gotten them.
Old 06-08-2005, 07:23 PM
TL DREAMS

Thanks for all the input guys. I have realized that the rims I have on me car suck because they are to heavy. The rims really slow me down, so I have decided to sell them and put my stock wheels back on. Once I sell the rims I am going to look for something alittle more performance like. Once I find the rims ,I want to ether put racing springs or coilover on my TL.

p.s
Being that my TL is black on black I am going to go with
blackedout 19's with a crome lip .
Old 06-08-2005, 07:47 PM
Mazda=redneckricer

Old 06-08-2005, 08:19 PM
I pimp an Audi A4.

Thanks for all the input guys. I have realized that the rims I have on me car suck because they are to heavy. The rims really slow me down, so I have decided to sell them and put my stock wheels back on. Once I sell the rims I am going to look for something alittle more performance like. Once I find the rims ,I want to ether put racing springs or coilover on my TL.

p.s
Being that my TL is black on black I am going to go with
blackedout 19's with a crome lip .

you made the right choice my son
Old 06-08-2005, 08:20 PM
Mazda=redneckricer

LOL..... so sad
Old 06-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Instructor

Dibs on the old rims!!!