Here is a teaser pic of my new ride.

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 10:41 PM
2002 NBP TL-S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
First off, let me correct myself. I had it mistaken for the 456 when it is actually a 612 Scaglietti.

But then again, for someone who claimed to have been there, you don't know what it looks like. If you're going to correct someone, make sure you have the right info. Otherwise it looks twice as bad for you.

The Fiorano has one tailight on each side. The 612 Scaglietti has two. The Fiorano has an aero wing on the B-pillars to deliver fresh air to the rear spoiler. The 612 does not.

I could point out a few more things, but that'll do. The silver Ferrari is most definitely a 612; and I still say that the wheels are ruining it.

Haha, well I'll be, you're right. It IS a 612. My bad. But i do agree with you that the wheels are killing the car. But lemme tell you that if you ever get the opportunity to see the factory, go for it, it is a truly amazing experience.

:peace:
Old 06-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
I caught it on Ultimate Factories. It was very cool.

I've visited a fair share of auto factories, and I actually work at one of the most advanced factories in the world. But yes, visiting the Lamborghini and Ferrari factories is definitely on my to-do list. It's 90% of the reason I want to visit Italy someday.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:08 PM
2002 NBP TL-S

When we went over last summer I told my mom that we had to stop in maranello to see the factory. It took quite a few emails back and forth before hand but when we finally got in it was sooo cool to see all of the ferraris on the "assembly line". after the tour it was just awesome to sit at a sidewalk cafe and listen to the awesome sound of the cars as they "tested" each one on the city streets as is came off the line. def try to check it out when you go over...
Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by stylesinfinite
Napsoner, no offense.. but you really love showing off your friends cars huh. I'm not hating but maybe you should go show it off in a Ferrari or MB enthusiast forum.

It's analogous to let's say.. going to a tricycle forum and saying you moved on from tricycles and just got a motorcycle. what's the real point? Don't get me wrong the CL55 is a great car and congrats on your new whip but why gloat in a lesser-class car forum.
No disrespect Stylesinfinite, but in no way am I showing off. I know most of the members here aren't only acura lovers, they are all around lovers of cars. So for me to post pics of my new addition or of my homeboys cars shouldn't be a problem. (just read some of the post above this one and read how these members just love cars all together, so shame on me for sharing pics of something other than acuras)

I don't think me posting those pics is gloating. Tell me where you read me giving detail info about either of the cars I posted. Last I remember, when I posted pics b4 some of the members did ask to see more pics of my boys rides. So on my recent trip bsck down to Miami I went and saw new rides that made me piss my pants cuz I know I can't afford them. So I did what I'm sure many others would have done....I took pics playa. So thanks for looking.....

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
Napsoner--I knew it!!! F the haters, I love to see pics of your boys cars...what are the other two new toys he got? how bout some pics of those...PS the new whip is legit...they can be had at great prices now too, its a sweet pick up..
Your right NjZ..To hell with what he has to say. I know in no way am I showing off so he can go sit in a bush somewhere and take a shit.

The other whips he just got is a Austin Martin DB7 midnight black sitting on 22 in the rear and 20's up front, he bought a maybach and I saw a white BMW M6 on 22's and a new cream colored Lambo. I wanted to take new pics of the Bugati but he shipped it to cali to get some work done to it.

Originally Posted by groovyone789
what year is the CL?
It's an 04.

Originally Posted by TLsu
He's not bragging. It's more like he has a unique opportunity to be around cars most of us would otherwise never see. He likes us fellow AZ'ers so he is sharing his joy with us. Don't be so emo man.
Thanks TLsu, I'm glad you see it the same way I do.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:09 AM
Instructor

honestly im not jealous or hating. seriously if you got a benz thats cool. I jus dont understand the logics of it being in a acura photo gallery without any acuras next to it in the picture.

But just out of curiosity.. what are you're occupations? how is ur buddy able to afford all these fancy rides? just out of curiosity... maybe I should be doing what he does.. hmm
Old 06-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Three Wheelin'

honestly im not jealous or hating. seriously if you got a benz thats cool. I jus dont understand the logics of it being in a acura photo gallery without any acuras next to it in the picture.

But just out of curiosity.. what are you're occupations? how is ur buddy able to afford all these fancy rides? just out of curiosity... maybe I should be doing what he does.. hmm
Well those are your opinions and your entitled to them. I am a recording engineer at night and I also do computer networking for my day job, my homeboy is a music producer.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
baller =)
Old 06-04-2007, 06:11 PM
07 TL-S

thats pretty sweet. ur buddy seems to have everything a guy would want.... haha
Old 06-04-2007, 07:35 PM
Instructor

I hate it when pepz take shyt to the head or read soooo much into a post. Just freaking look at the sick rides, and shut up. Nice upgrade napsoner. How is S.S in person? and is all the label beef real?...well to the extent that the media makes it out to be?
Old 06-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Davinci27
I hate it when pepz take shyt to the head or read soooo much into a post. Just freaking look at the sick rides, and shut up. Nice upgrade napsoner. How is S.S in person? and is all the label beef real?...well to the extent that the media makes it out to be?
I hate when they read too much into the post also, but it's whatever. Scott is mad cool & yes there's beef, but not the way the media makes it out to be.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:01 AM
Racer

its a wild guess................its a Mercedes and with lots of power!!!!
Old 06-05-2007, 11:14 PM
3.2TL

I was thinking about Computer Networking, but what pays more night or day job
Old 06-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

My night job def, but I love both.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:19 PM
B A N N E D

this is the car i wanted but never figured the name. sorry if its been anaswered but how much u cop ur 55 for and what does ur friend do.

1 word. BAWLINNNN
Old 06-07-2007, 03:21 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Napsoner
I hate when they read too much into the post also, but it's whatever. Scott is mad cool & yes there's beef, but not the way the media makes it out to be.
...wait hold up. ur homie is scott storch?
Old 06-07-2007, 07:35 PM
III
prototype

sick car ballah... but definitely not those wheels. defs go with some benzo-specific types.. brabus, carlsson, amg, etc etc... IMO, that is

.... or hre
Old 06-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Instructor

sweet ride, congrats post some of the pics after you get work done to it!
Old 06-09-2007, 09:38 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by vzuptnguyen
...wait hold up. ur homie is scott storch?
Yes VZ

Originally Posted by Bklyn02TypeS
sweet ride, congrats post some of the pics after you get work done to it!
Thanks Bklyn02TypeS, I will for sure....

Originally Posted by III
sick car ballah... but definitely not those wheels. defs go with some benzo-specific types.. brabus, carlsson, amg, etc etc... IMO, that is

.... or hre
Yeah I'm probably Maya DLS(diamond) or LowenHart LSR(Diamond) in 20's
Old 07-21-2007, 07:40 PM
6th Gear

anyone know wat kind of rims those are on the ferrari?
Old 07-22-2007, 10:55 AM
DECEPTICON

Your right NjZ..To hell with what he has to say. I know in no way am I showing off so he can go sit in a bush somewhere and take a shit.

The other whips he just got is a Austin Martin DB7 midnight black sitting on 22 in the rear and 20's up front, he bought a maybach and I saw a white BMW M6 on 22's and a new cream colored Lambo. I wanted to take new pics of the Bugati but he shipped it to cali to get some work done to it.
Somewhat coincidental, especially the order of the cars....but then again, I can read Wikipedia as well...

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Despite his flashy appearance wearing enormous amounts of diamond jewelry [3], he prefers privacy, and is relatively shy compared to Pharrell Williams or Kanye West, both of whom have become musical stars themselves -- after becoming successful producers.[citation needed] His car collection includes 4 Rolls-Royce Phantoms , a Bentley Continental GT, a 2007 Bentley Azure, an Aston Martin Vanquish S, a Maybach 62, a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, an Enzo Ferrari, a Ferrari F430, a Ferrari Superamerica, a Lamborghini Murciélago roadster and a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 [4], Bentley GTC, and a Ferrari 612. He lives in a $10.5m home in Miami with a $25m yacht called Tiffany docked behind it.[5] In mid-2006, Rolling Stone magazine reported Storch's fortune to be worth somewhere near $70 million dollars. He charges around $100,000 a track. April 16, 2006, Scott and his on-and-off girlfriend of four years, Dae Daniel Esquire, welcomed his second son, Jalen Storch.[6] Dae Daniel filed a paternity suit against Storch, verifying that he is the father of the baby, and claiming that her only assets are valued at $21,000. She wants custody and child support. Storch did not respond to the suit and was judged to be the baby's biological father. Further judgment on money and such is yet to be determined. He also has a son that is 16 years old, his name is Steven Bellido. Storch has recently been working with his nephew Steven Bartorilla producing Hip Hop and R&B tracks for Chris Brown, Mario, The Game, Juelz Santana and alot more. Steven says it's great working with my uncle scotty as he calls him. Storch wants his nephew to move to Miami, but Steven says Philly is home, at least for now.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Storch
Old 07-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Three Wheelin'

Are you trying to imply something SBUtypes?
Old 07-22-2007, 08:35 PM
DECEPTICON

Are you trying to imply something SBUtypes?
I never TRY to IMPLY anything...I'm an attorney...I elude to the conclusion as to the facts that are in front of me...and in this specific instance, Wikipedia just happens to be far more credible than you...
Old 07-22-2007, 11:59 PM
Three Wheelin'

Far more credible how? Oh maybe because they listed how much money he's worth and they talk about who he has beef with and why. Or is it because they talked about the people who he's done tracks for? I guess I'm just trying to understand what you being an attorney, and adding the Wikipedia info was about. You did all that research for a reason or to make a point right? LOL your a funny guy!!!
Old 07-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Wallace, LA

Originally Posted by SBUtypeS
I never TRY to IMPLY anything...I'm an attorney...I elude to the conclusion as to the facts that are in front of me...and in this specific instance, Wikipedia just happens to be far more credible than you...
Where did you go for undergrad? Where did you get your J.D. from? So what if he is being dishonest? If he goes to the trouble to make up stories about Scott Storch(as you imply) he must really need it...and he probably has some bigger issues. Hey, at least we got some cool pictures out of it. He's not hurting anyone nor is he a huge distraction on the forum. I agree you can't let people monopolize the site with bullshit(a la BustedJack), but why do you feel the need to be so smug? You must not get that much work as an attorney if you have all this time to antagonize Napsoner. I'm working with a federal labor law judge right now and he's not half the asshole you are and probably better educated.

Napsoner may or may not be full of it, but there is no need to come on here and act holier than thou.
Old 07-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Acura Vet

Originally Posted by SBUtypeS
Wow. Please find something better to do.

Back OT: Do you have more pics Napsoner?
Old 07-23-2007, 03:41 PM
Drifting

congrats man- Don't listen to the shit from people on here.. they have yet to realize that it's easier to just press the back button

The CL55 is in need of a real photoshoot asap!!
Old 07-23-2007, 10:36 PM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
I love that Mercedes, it is sick! Congratulations, looks like you've made some good choices as far as your career goes!
Old 07-24-2007, 12:51 AM
Three Wheelin'

Napsoner may or may not be full of it, but there is no need to come on here and act holier than thou.
TLsu I don't even know why this cat pulled up this thread to post the "researched info" that he found. I have no reason to come on here and post lies. What would I be gaining from that? I don't see anyone handing out cool points or freebees for stories told on AcuraZine. I felt is was ok to share some pics with some cool car enthusiast like myself and I get called a "liar" because of who I know. I have no reason to explain myself to this "so called Lawyer" about who I know from who I don't know. He claims that the site is more knowledgable than me, and that's fine if he believes that. I read it and seen a few things that weren't correct, but I'll leave it up to the "so called Lawyer" to go and investigate that.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:45 AM
TL.....mmmmmm

Talking

Yes VZ

PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING!!!!! oMG he is like my biggest inspiration when it comes to production, next to timbaland of course, and if youre serious, tell him i said wassup and to check out my music!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/intellaflow , anywayz cheya, thats freakin SICKKKKKKK! good job on pickin cool freinds =)
Old 07-24-2007, 03:08 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 2003BlizAkTL
PLEASE TELL ME YOURE JOKING!!!!! oMG he is like my biggest inspiration when it comes to production, next to timbaland of course, and if youre serious, tell him i said wassup and to check out my music!!!!!!!!!!!!! www.myspace.com/intellaflow , anywayz cheya, thats freakin SICKKKKKKK! good job on pickin cool freinds =)
I'm dead serious playa. Timbaland is my top pick though, he to me is an all around producer. But there is tricks in the game that alot of people don't know about in this music production business, but that's not for this forum.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:39 PM
Instructor

Timbaland is wack, Scott Storch is wack... just because they make millions of dollars doesn't mean it's good music. BTW the market for CD buyers is like 12 year old girls. Plenty of "poor" producers who make beats millions of times better.

And Napsoner I love how you like to talk about your "friend's" things.. good for you that whoever you know has all these expensive toys. Should we give you props? I mean we can find much better quality pics of $500,000 cars on websites. I don't get it... someone please tell me what the point is.. afterall this is a TL forum. Let's all just go to the streets and take pics of lambos n shit.. I'll do that and post em.

Honestly if you're "ballin" like that, go for it. But I think ur n*gger rich (if u duno what this means look it up on urbandictionary.com). Keep being a leech. I know for a fact a lot of production engineers talk a lot of shit. No one really gives a shit what your friend drives, if he actually drives it. My friend drives a fuckin spaceship... haha TOP THAT!

btw I'm not hating.. just stop bragging about ur friend's cars... or i'm gona be forced to post pics of my friend's intergalactic spaceship.
Old 07-24-2007, 05:42 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
You're retarded, dude
Old 07-25-2007, 02:34 AM
Three Wheelin'

Timbaland is wack, Scott Storch is wack... just because they make millions of dollars doesn't mean it's good music. BTW the market for CD buyers is like 12 year old girls. Plenty of "poor" producers who make beats millions of times better.

And Napsoner I love how you like to talk about your "friend's" things.. good for you that whoever you know has all these expensive toys. Should we give you props? I mean we can find much better quality pics of $500,000 cars on websites. I don't get it... someone please tell me what the point is.. afterall this is a TL forum. Let's all just go to the streets and take pics of lambos n shit.. I'll do that and post em.

Honestly if you're "ballin" like that, go for it. But I think ur n*gger rich (if u duno what this means look it up on urbandictionary.com). Keep being a leech. I know for a fact a lot of production engineers talk a lot of shit. No one really gives a shit what your friend drives, if he actually drives it. My friend drives a fuckin spaceship... haha TOP THAT!

btw I'm not hating.. just stop bragging about ur friend's cars... or i'm gona be forced to post pics of my friend's intergalactic spaceship.
1st of all with your rascist ass. Y don't you tell me what Nigger rich is? I shouldn't have to look it up. In no way am I bragging about what SS drives, if you read the post I only posted pics of 2 cars and I have plenty more pics I could have shared. I don't have not even half the money he has or even live the type of lifestyle he lives. I'm a cat that loves cars like everyone else on this board. So if I post pics of some exotic rides that I just happen to be around, hell yeah I'm gonna share them with other car lovers as well. I'm sure they would be exicted to see them just like I was excited to take the pics of them. Yes this is a TL forum, but I've seen others post pics of cars on here that aren't TL's, but I didn't see you post anything about that. Honestly your just being a DICK!! You opened up this thread that no 1 has posted on in a few months with your "reasearch" about some1 who you claim you don't give a Shit about. You say he's wack, you say timberland is wack, ok fine that's your opinion. Why are you riding my coat tail playa? Why don't you and your lover boy spaceship driver take a trip somewhere and get off mines, cuz honestly your just a rascist DICK HEAD "Lawyer" (if that's what you claim to be) who needs to find a case to keep busy.

What I feel like doing is posting more pics of all those cars you got from your "info site" to get your little brain on fire, but honestly your not even worth the time. Go get a real job playa and stop Dick riding..........
Old 07-25-2007, 02:48 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by KSuchdeve
You're retarded, dude
No KSuchdeve he's not retarted, he's a DAMN FOOL!!! If he took the time to look at the pics, he would see that I posted 2 pics of part of SS auto collection. I have plenty more I could share, but that wasn't the purpose of my post. Let's see pics of his ride and the lover Mobile he and his BF drives that he's so excited to talk about. Stylesinfinite since I'm "Nigger rich"(whatever the hell that means) and you get that good legit "Lawyer money" let's see how well your firm is paying you, or did mommy and daddy buy the car for you? Post some pics WE ARE ALL WAITING..............................
Old 07-25-2007, 03:50 AM
new wheels = old school

one word: haters.

and the cars are sick man.
Old 07-25-2007, 10:31 AM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
nice pics man... most of us believe you/wouldnt care anyway we like nice cars and appreciate the pics... and your benz is gorgeous i would love to own an amg in the near future as my income allows for it... dont sweat the negative comments its all internet bickering that has no affect on your life... and why are people attacking storch's music now? this guy just wanted to throw some pics up here and now we are ripping him apart for what reason?? have fun with ur new toy (post more pics.... cept in car talk so you dont get cornered my the 2nd gen acurazine lynch mob) lol
Old 07-25-2007, 10:42 AM
Instructor

He's not bragging. It's more like he has a unique opportunity to be around cars most of us would otherwise never see. He likes us fellow AZ'ers so he is sharing his joy with us. Don't be so emo man.
Dude, this is off topic, but I love your avatar. It makes me laugh every time I see it. Thanks
Old 07-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by brado
one word: haters.

and the cars are sick man.
nope not hating at all. if you got a benz that's great for u, a ferrari that's great too.

Why do people automatically think, if one is less "fortunate" or have less money than another.. that he'll hate them. I'm sorry but that's not how it is for everyone. Especially not those who consider money to be everything there is to life.

Great idea. I'm gona go to a local benz dealer where they have benzes and take pics. Better yet I'll take pics of online photos of benzes. hope you guys enjoy

Napsoner keep talking like a thug PLAYA. A real job? you work 2 jobs to pay for ur benz.. ur truly BALLLLINNNNNNNN. I'll have 1 job and i'll be able to buy a brand new porsche (not a boxster). Like I said a million times, I have no problem that you have a great car and I'm not hating. But I don't like you're intentions.

How do I know your intentions? You keep talking about you're FRIENDS! you dick riding fagot. Stop talking about you're friends please. You showoff to the TL community the crumbs that fall from your FRIENDS table. and your telling me i'm dick riding.

btw in my original replies i said congrats you ignorant cunt. I hope when everyone gets new cars and gets rid of their acura TLs that they will keep posting in here. Maybe one day itll be pictures of all random non-Acura cars.. cool.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:36 PM
Drifting

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts
napsoner, i would love to see all the pics you have...post em up in a gallery or something...
Old 07-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by njzprettyboy
napsoner, i would love to see all the pics you have...post em up in a gallery or something...

x2

Quick Reply: Here is a teaser pic of my new ride.