Finally pics of my finished SSM 02 TL-S

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gohan
Hey brooklyntls, I've noticed that you have Precision's license frames. Did you go there to get anything installed? Is it in Valley Stream? How was their job?

I am asking because I live in Valley Stream and I'm considering to go there for future wheels/audio installation. Btw, I think I've seen your car parked near my house in Valley Stream before. Not sure cuz it was a quick drive-by.

Anyways, nice ride.
what part of valley stream do you live in? yea im there alot my ex lives there and my best friend too below sunrise hwy near mill basin behind toys'r'us.

Umm, i wouldnt go back there again lol. yes i got a good deal on rims cause i talked him down alot, and got rims for 2 cars. but he sold me rims with to small of a offset. Best thing to do is research the prices of the rims u want online so u know ur not gettin ripped off. as for audio installations, they are waaaay to pricey, its crazy. what kind of install are you looking to get? PM if you want, i can refer you to some shops that are in the area and wont take you for a ride.
Old 08-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by brooklyntls
what part of valley stream do you live in? yea im there alot my ex lives there and my best friend too below sunrise hwy near mill basin behind toys'r'us.

Umm, i wouldnt go back there again lol. yes i got a good deal on rims cause i talked him down alot, and got rims for 2 cars. but he sold me rims with to small of a offset. Best thing to do is research the prices of the rims u want online so u know ur not gettin ripped off. as for audio installations, they are waaaay to pricey, its crazy. what kind of install are you looking to get? PM if you want, i can refer you to some shops that are in the area and wont take you for a ride.
I'm off of Central Ave. near the 7-Eleven. Your friend lives pretty close to me, like a 5min drive. So it probably was your car that I saw.

Thanks for the heads up on Precision. I thought about going there because that is the only shop that I've seen around here. Didn't get a chance to go in yet.
I'm not looking for an installation place yet. I just shelled out $500 for pulleys + install, so I need to save up. But later on, i'm looking to put on some rims and DVD Navi Conversion. What are some places around here that you know of that will give me a good price?
Old 08-01-2006, 04:48 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by gohan
I'm off of Central Ave. near the 7-Eleven. Your friend lives pretty close to me, like a 5min drive. So it probably was your car that I saw.

Thanks for the heads up on Precision. I thought about going there because that is the only shop that I've seen around here. Didn't get a chance to go in yet.
I'm not looking for an installation place yet. I just shelled out $500 for pulleys + install, so I need to save up. But later on, i'm looking to put on some rims and DVD Navi Conversion. What are some places around here that you know of that will give me a good price?

Ohh snap, my ex lives right behind 7 eleven lol. Definetly if you want the DVD navi conversion, come out to brooklyn around my way on 7718 Flatlands Ave, my boy got it down to his 04 TL, its a pretty big shop with 2 bays and its on the whole corner so you cant miss it. they have the plug'n play kit and the price was the best after driving around to alot of shops that were talkin bout 800+.

check it out....
http://www.tvandnav2go.com/acura-tv-navigation.html

as for the rims, i can only suggest to shop around or if someone on the forum knows someone personally.

good luck kid.
Old 08-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Instructor

props on the car, it looks great. How much did those pedals cost you man?
Old 08-01-2006, 05:48 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by xdxlx
props on the car, it looks great. How much did those pedals cost you man?
dam i dont even remember, its been a while, check out the website, they have a price list for all the pedals, ultimatepedals.com
Old 08-01-2006, 06:27 PM
Instructor

hey gohan, u should come out to the meet at ross dock, i'd love to check out your whip, sounds like you did a whole lot to it with all the mods listed in your sig.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by brooklyntls
hey gohan, u should come out to the meet at ross dock, i'd love to check out your whip, sounds like you did a whole lot to it with all the mods listed in your sig.
I'm gonna try to make it to the meet. I'd want to see your car too.

Most of the stuff in my sig are minor mods, nuthin fancy.
Old 08-09-2006, 10:18 AM
Pro

Nice, I would love to sit in the back seats..feel like Airbus...
Lower it and you are done, keep it up bro~
Old 08-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice ride bro. Definitely love the SSM. I would recommend doing the valve cover. Well, if you want to anyway. That's how I did mine. I know it looks like a really bright red right now, but it's really not bad. The car is clean though.
Old 08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
Sippy Cup (x2)

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts
Nice ride bro. Definitely love the SSM. I would recommend doing the valve cover. Well, if you want to anyway. That's how I did mine. I know it looks like a really bright red right now, but it's really not bad. The car is clean though.
Old 08-09-2006, 06:04 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Blazin_TL
yo what kinda headrest tv's? you got them from uncle steves? how much
Uncle Steves? Uncle steves on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow?????
Old 08-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Damn, I thought I was in a circuit city store with all those TV's! Just kiddin! Nice setup man!
Old 08-10-2006, 10:07 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Nyshadow
Uncle Steves? Uncle steves on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow?????

no, its uncle steves on canal st in manhattan, i never been to the one in east meadow, not sure if its the same peoplez either.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Instructor

AAAAhh shyt, my Acura emblem off my valve cover fell off lmao, i think i might find one in the junk yard, or maybe go to the dealership and ask to look at the engine and swipe it lol, but thats grimmy, what ya think?