20 inch maxium lip

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by acright tl
OK For All that talked a good one first off it was taken with my camera from my phone. Second the car has more done to it than probably half of your cars on here. Third the 20's are flushed with the body of the car. And last but not least I can ride with 3 People Easily and when i am done clowing you guys that have your comments to say i have to end it with hey i got 19 diablos kicking it in my garage. So for you guys that had something nice to say and didnt ride the other guys dick i say thank you.

u got more stuff done to your car than half of us here?? enlighten me on this cause the curiosity is killing me...

and if you are gonna call us dicks for giving you an honest opinion on what you posted here, you can take your dubs to another forum where they only tell you nice things and believe in fairy tale happy endings. :gheyhug:
Old 05-18-2005, 01:52 PM
The New 3 Series Coupe

Red face

I agree with Rondog as well as many other members on here...
Originally Posted by rondog
gotta see a better pic or two to make an opinion.
You've got to see a better pic for the "honest opinion" IMO...
We'll all equal board members... Lets not be too harsh or try to kick anyone out.
Old 05-18-2005, 02:19 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by acright tl
Third the 20's are flushed with the body of the car.

Don't think so....
Old 05-18-2005, 03:03 PM
I pimp an Audi A4.

car reminds me of something from .. midnight club3: dub edition
Old 05-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Racer

Well that looks like total crap. Please read here
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...=114060&page=4
Old 05-18-2005, 07:28 PM
i

I like the style of the rims but I agree that 20" is too big for a TL. If those were 19" it would look awesome.

and shit, I've gotten bitched at on this forum for some things, but taking a bad picture? cmon...you don't have to eat someones face because they didn't take a good picture, just ask for a better picture.

and yes we all know that it is infact Mr. Hydes avatar that he currently has, but we don't have to again bite his face off for having the same one. Maybe he really likes it, or maybe he found it somewhere else. I've seen people that have Mr. Hyde's old avatar.

the car looks good, and the rims do too, but i agree that 20" is too big for TL, 19" is max i feel so get those 19" diablos on and i think it'll look damn good
Old 05-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Mr. 2tone

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
put ur 19 lambos up with u in the picture...then well talk...eh
Old 05-18-2005, 09:33 PM
Meridian

Received 32 Likes on 31 Posts
Looks good, u need a better camera.
Old 05-19-2005, 03:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 638 Likes on 276 Posts
Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
3 - Judging by the hella low offset, do you have to register your car in 1 state and your wheels in another?

Couldnt have said it better myself
Old 05-19-2005, 10:44 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Crazy Sellout
Couldnt have said it better myself
Old 06-25-2005, 01:54 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Smile

...i know i'm reviving an old thread, get over it...

now,

1st: there is NOTHING wrong with 20s on a TL, IF you can do it right!
2nd: the pic IS crap but the thread is NOT called "what do you guys think of my camera?"
3rd: those rims DO NOT sit flush with any part of the car. (do they stick out past the mirrors? )
4th: you have 19" diablos sitting in your garage? why not on a car instead?
5th: did someone say it looks "mexican"??? wtf? i thought it looked more like a japanese car made in america. i guess that's just not the way i see it. what do "canadian" and "nigerian" and "chinese" and "pakistani" cars look like?

hey bro, if you like your car and think it looks right, then everything is okay, right? if you meant for your rims to stick out past the fender, then that's fine, it's your preference. dont listen to all these conformists that think all TLs HAVE to look a certain way and follow some stupid little "ideal" look of 3-piece alloy rims or black rims with different-colored lip or cars slammed to the ground that still have their ugly stock 16" rims or cars with stickers all over or all kinds of performance mods as if it's in the freakin indy 500 or nascar as if you're really a professional day-to-day racer. everyone has their own preferences and we're not all going for the same look. some people haven't grasped this reality yet. some people try to flame others for not "fitting in" with their expected look of their car and some do it to compensate or to feel like their avenging the people that made them loners in high school or they still hold a grudge for not being in the "cool" or "popular" or "in crowd" back in high school so they try to "punish" others this way to feel good about themselves. ANYWAYS, the point is i give you props on doing your own thing and not caving in like some other little punk-ass kids that totally change everything that they're told to change about themselves by complete strangers just so that they stop getting flamed. i know this is a load of run-on sentences but i saw this thread and just felt that i had to comment on the way some people on here just LOVE to hate. and it's all good, i mean it's kinda fun sometimes, just make sure you dont take anything on here to heart and know how to brush it all off your shoulder, ya know? either way, pics ARE posted for comments and one should always be ready to receive any comment on posted subject.

personally, i dont think your TL looks that bad, i've seen better and i've seen worse. when i look at other people's rides, i usually dont think about whether it's my style or not, it's mostly about whether the owner cares about his ride. i respect when an owner takes care of his/her car. whether they keep it all stock and get it detailed twice a week and drive it slow to keep bugs off their bumper and windshield, or whether they mod the hell out of it and drive it like crazy but skillfully. as long as they take care of their cars, i can always respect that. if someone has an old school caddy with candy paint and it's sitting on 13x7 Triple-Gold Daytons with white walls and has a really nice hydro setup and thumpin beat and keeps it clean and takes care of it, then more power to them. if someone has a nice new chevy silverado on 22s slammed to the ground riding on air with TVs inside and takes care of it, then more power to them. if someone has a super-fast toyota supra with every performance mod known to man and takes care of it, ditto. if it's a ferrari, a lamborghini, or an accord or an integra, old school, new school, blingin' or ricin', if the owner takes care of it and adds his/her own personal style to it, then props to them!
Old 06-25-2005, 02:06 PM
blACk AC in sAC

...too late to edit-
at least it doesnt have a mirror hangin by the wires or mismatched rims or different-colored body parts or a missing front bumper or... you get the idea.
just my
Old 06-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Mazda=redneckricer

or reflectors on the side mirrors
Old 06-25-2005, 02:39 PM
blACk AC in sAC

Talking

Originally Posted by D. Jeckle
or reflectors on the side mirrors
i was waiting for doc to add somethin
Old 06-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Pro

iono why people are criticizing his ride..i dont think its that bad..but as long as he likes it than that all that matters right..?? people got different way of how they like thier cars..
Old 06-25-2005, 02:48 PM
blACk AC in sAC

If we all had the same look on our cars, that would be boring and there would be no point in modifying and customizing anything.

It's funner when everyone can have their own style and not try to copy everyone else's.
Just makes the world a better place.