DC Sport Header Flange Issue?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 624 Likes on 478 Posts
DCS revised their initial design. They are now a 3 bolt flange setup which in my opinion makes them the best bang for the buck on the market. DCS told me at SEMA that they will replace the 2 bolt setups for their new 3 bolt setup for those who have issues with their current setup or who have bought from an official DCS vendor. So those who are looking for headers this is a good option.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Hold the onions

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Excelerate
DCS revised their initial design. They are now a 3 bolt flange setup which in my opinion makes them the best bang for the buck on the market. DCS told me at SEMA that they will replace the 2 bolt setups for their new 3 bolt setup for those who have issues with their current setup or who have bought from an official DCS vendor. So those who are looking for headers this is a good option.
SWEET!!! Hopefully I do get the 3 bolt flange since the shop ordered it straight from DCS Tuesday. I'll let you guys now how it turns out. BraveDemon sorry bro I guess they did release a new batch with new pix at their site
Old 01-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Excelerate
Excelerate thanks for the info.
I currently have resonance on the headers. Does it qualify as an issue? I really want to get the resonance fixed.
Please advice.

Thanks.