Zaino/Klasse with Dark Green?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 12:04 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zaino/Klasse with Dark Green?

Anybody have pics of a Zainoed Emereld Green Dark TL-s? I finally burned through my Mother's and Meguires and lookin for new polish.

Will it work well with a Green Car? Is it easier to buff off, without the corner/crack problems of conventional wax?

Any feedback appreciated.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:58 PM
Dr. TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I used Klasse on my parent's 7 year old minivan and it looks like new. It is emerald green in color. Sorry I can't post pictures as I don't have the means, but I would highly recommend Klasse on either dark (green Villager minivan) or light (WDP TL-S) colors.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Burning Brakes

I have a Dark Emerald Pearl TLS and use Zaino. I love the stuff!! I don't know that it's any easier or harder to buff off than Meguiars (which I always used in the past) but I think it gives a better shine. It doesn't give any white streaks should you get it on plastic or rubber pieces. I also think the protection seems to last longer -- at least water keeps beading up over a longer period of time.

Attached are some pics. I don't know that they'll show you anything because my camera pretty much sucks. But here you go.
Old 05-13-2002, 02:30 PM
Burning Brakes

Another pic
Old 05-13-2002, 02:32 PM
Burning Brakes

And another...
Old 05-13-2002, 04:18 PM
Advanced

The 3rd one is most convincing. With the right wax, the color has a deep green instead of just metallic. Thanks.
Old 05-14-2002, 03:07 AM
Pro

Love Zaino!

I've got an Aegean Blue and used Zaino Z1 then Z5. I was going to follow up with a top coat of Z2, but I ended up putting TOO MUCH zaino on the first time around. BE CAREFUL not to put it on too thick. I could not get all off mine to buff off. It just kept smearing around... It didn't cause any permanent swirl marks, but it just left a bit of polish behind that just kind of moved and smeared around. I was used to wax, and put it on waaaay to thick. I used about a fourth of a bottle. I expected it to turn into a white haze like wax... it took a thick layer to do that.

Anyway, ignoring the smears, it is fantastic! It is the slickest, smoothest feeling paint I have ever felt. It not only beads up water, but it breaks it up into fine mist. The beads are that small! It also has antistatic properties... I hate to admit that I've now gone three weeks between washes, and there is still very little dust accumulation. AlSO, a bird took a big nasty crap on the car today and it sat baking in the sun all day. I came home and took a soft cloth soaked in distilled water, so as not to leave white water spots, and took it to the bird crap. It just simply floated off like an egg cooked on teflon.

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I can't wait to try their car wash concentrate, and then put another proper layer of Z2 on it this weekend. I think the first time may be a bit hard to get used to the initial steps and the proper amount to use. But after that, it's got to be a breeze to apply and wipe off. It's the slickest surface I've ever felt... and it LASTS!