You guys just own HONDA'S!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2001, 04:36 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a great thread and I don't want to lock it. You guys need to calm down and get along.
1SickLex, watch what you post.
Old 10-10-2001, 04:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by LegendCpeGS

Yeah, GS came from a Camry chassis
SC came from the Tundra chassis
LS came from a mixed Camry/Avalon chassis
IS came from a Corolla chassis. LOL!
:p
Git the freak outta here. Take your pudgy little self back to japland.
Are you out of your mind or am I missing the sarcasm? None of those are true statements.
Old 10-10-2001, 04:57 PM
Grand Turismo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STOP

Guys please stop being like this. I don't want this thread closed, I got it started and it's great everyone is responding maturely. NOW! YOU JUST ALL OWN HONDAS!!!
Old 10-10-2001, 06:26 PM

Take your pudgy little self back to japland.
1SUCKLEX, you just don't get it do you
3D!CKSUX is a fool
That's nice, jbrown uses vulgar words to get a rise out of 1SICKLEX, and LegendCpeGS uses racial slurs, the whole time 1SICKLEX is trying to clarify his point. So what does the moderator do ? He tells these 2 to "calm down", and 1SICKLEX to "watch what you post" ??!! The only thing left is for Mr. Hyde to shut down the post and blame !SICKLEX for it.

Old 10-10-2001, 06:29 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by TedC

That's nice, jbrown uses vulgar words to get a rise out of 1SICKLEX, and LegendCpeGS uses racial slurs, the whole time 1SICKLEX is trying to clarify his point. So what does the moderator do ? He tells these 2 to "calm down", and 1SICKLEX to "watch what you post" ??!! The only thing left is for Mr. Hyde to shut down the post and blame !SICKLEX for it.
I want everybody to watch what they post and to calm down.
Old 10-10-2001, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 616 Likes on 294 Posts

So much for you taking the high road huh TedC?????????? No matter....

FYI, Check out this post to see how I felt about Jbrowns posting.

http://www.acura-tl.com/forum/showth...threadid=24134

After that he emailed me with an apology and I believe his last post in this thread in which he stated he wont respond to any more of SickLex's threads was made after our conversations.

As I said before, and I'll say it again because it is obviously not registering, there are posts and things going on in this board that you may not be aware of because things are edited, deleted, or dealt with in private before you or most members will ever see them, that is the whole point of having Moderators. Reasoning with Jbrown worked. It never did with your best bud SickLex who would continue to post flames after just apologizing moments earlier. SickLex's statements in the past before you even joined will not be forgotten so quickly or easily. Are we being harder on him than we would be one someone else?? You better believe it!!!! YOu see thats the problem with being branded a trouble maker as SickLEx has been by so many(with and good reason). Once branded as one he is going to be scrutinized more closely and penalized more often than someone else would.

You two make a cute couple here on Acura-Tl.com; whens the wedding??
Old 10-10-2001, 09:05 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by Mr Hyde

So much for you taking the high road huh TedC?????????? No matter....

FYI, Check out this post to see how I felt about Jbrowns posting.

http://www.acura-tl.com/forum/showth...threadid=24134

After that he emailed me with an apology and I believe his last post in this thread in which he stated he wont respond to any more of SickLex's threads was made after our conversations.

As I said before, and I'll say it again because it is obviously not registering, there are posts and things going on in this board that you may not be aware of because things are edited, deleted, or dealt with in private before you or most members will ever see them, that is the whole point of having Moderators. Reasoning with Jbrown worked. It never did with your best bud SickLex who would continue to post flames after just apologizing moments earlier. SickLex's statements in the past before you even joined will not be forgotten so quickly or easily. Are we being harder on him than we would be one someone else?? You better believe it!!!! YOu see thats the problem with being branded a trouble maker as SickLEx has been by so many(with and good reason). Once branded as one he is going to be scrutinized more closely and penalized more often than someone else would.

You two make a cute couple here on Acura-Tl.com; whens the wedding??
Very nicely said.
Old 10-10-2001, 11:17 PM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SoundSpeed. That was f'ing sweet.
Old 10-10-2001, 11:20 PM
Grand Turismo

Thread

My thread is getting some heat.
Old 10-10-2001, 11:25 PM
Drifting

Originally posted by bigman
SoundSpeed. That was f'ing sweet.
I think you probably mean Hyde's post. But damn, I'll take the compliment anyways.
Old 10-11-2001, 08:14 AM

Whoa let me get this right. I state facts, voice my opinion, I don't even defend myself when people make childish comments about me and I am childish and I got to watch out what I post, are some of you mad?????

Who the hell is flaming, I am not flaming. I am replying to questions people are asking.

Now Mr. Hyde throws in his 2 cents about a wedding (your very own moderator), I am not surprised(did I not tell u leave me alone, if u have nothing to say about the thread don't say anything about me)....

jbrown and LegendCoupeGs grown folks are talking leave me alone too

I too am waiting for Mr. Hyde to say his 2 cents and shut the post
Old 10-11-2001, 08:42 AM

Just how overinflated is that ego and that head of yours??
can you leave now???
This is what you said to 1SICKLEX.

If your best argument insnt good enough to stand on its own merits without name calling, then maybe you shouldnt pose it.
And this is what you said to jbrown.

Yeah that sounds impartial. Oh wait, I forgot, jbrown doesn't have to be asked to leave because he OWNS a TL. I'll bet you 1SICKLEX knows more about the car than almost everyone here and he doesn't even own one. That's why I'll defend someone like him or even BlackShadow, these guys bring something to the table other than biased opinions and rah-rah'ing about Acura. You complain that he says the TL/TLS is just a glorified Accord, and almost everyone here agrees with him, but he's just being pompous ?! So don't b#tch about so and so taking up bandwidth on this site, I could forward you hundreds of posts that just waste space calling this company or that a POS, why aren't THEY being " edited, deleted, or dealt with in private before me or most members will ever see them" ? You know what, name-calling and berating any car company is flaming, yet they're still up on this board, so either you're accepting it when you only agree with it, or you're simply not doing your job.

Old 10-11-2001, 11:17 AM
Pro

Re: STOP

Originally posted by BakedWafer
Guys please stop being like this. I don't want this thread closed, I got it started and it's great everyone is responding maturely. NOW! YOU JUST ALL OWN HONDAS!!!

Hehehe, BakedWafer, see what you've done?

Mommy, make everyone stop yelling!! Tell everyone to be friends!
Old 10-11-2001, 04:44 PM
Grand Turismo

Be friends...

Period.

God has spoken.
Old 10-11-2001, 06:03 PM
Drifting

This thread is done.
Old 10-11-2001, 09:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Yeah that sounds impartial. ...........................I'll bet you 1SICKLEX knows more about the car than almost everyone here and he doesn't even own one...............So don't b#tch about so and so taking up bandwidth on this site, I could forward you hundreds of posts that just waste space calling this company or that a POS, why aren't THEY being " edited, deleted, or dealt with in private before me or most members will ever see them" ? You know what, name-calling and berating any car company is flaming, yet they're still up on this board, so either you're accepting it when you only agree with it, or you're simply not doing your job.
Again taking the high road huh Ted??? LOL Theres no way I wasnt putting my 2 cents in on this post.

So what you two already engaged or something???

Ummmmmmm where did I say I was impartial?????????????? This wasnt subtle in any way shape or form, but I'll post it again, maybe this time it will register finally????? Are we being harder on him than we would be one someone else?? You better believe it!!!! You see thats the problem with being branded a trouble maker as SickLEx has been by so many(with and good reason). Once branded as one he is going to be scrutinized more closely and penalized more often than someone else would. Also I have had other Acura owners banned before, but since you already are all knowing especially of stuff that occured before you even joined; I guess you already knew that.

You are right everyone here agrees the TL-S is nothing more than an overbown accord. Ummm you are reading these posts right? You arent using "The Force" or something like that are you??

That just shows how much you two know about cars. Especially SickLex. Slap a Tl badge on your Accord and save you money???? LOLOLOL Guess what SickLex drives???????? an older ES300!!!!!!!! You know the one that even shared the exact same engine as a Camry, same exact platform with identical wheelbase and a ton of shared components a list 10x longer than the list of components a TL shares with an Accord. Geez this guy really knows his stuff. He says something like that and drives a 95 or so ES300. Is that stupid or what??? Most of the memebre here can appreciate the difference between a Camaro vs Firebird, and a TL vs Accord, I30 vs Maxima and ES300 vs Camry(Oh wait Lexus is special, there is no similarties between those two vehicles. That only applies to lesser makes like Acuras. Happy now Ted??? YOu drive a Superior Lexus, and I drive an inferior gussied up Accord. I so envy you. LOL

Hey Ted this isnt my job, I dont get paid for this. You are a funny guy Ted; b#tching like I am some schmuck who you are paying a service to and who didnt perform the job to your satisfaction, or like you are a customer of mine and I am supposed to go out of my way to please you. Newsflash Ted!!!!!!!!!!!; Neither is the case!!!!!!! You dont pay me anything; I dont provide a service to you, and I dont owe you anything. This is something I do during my free time when I am not spending 14 hours straight standing in an Operating Room like I was today. If you dont like the job I am doing well guess what???????; You can leave too!!!. My guess is only one person would miss you.

Its NOT your way right away like it is at Burger King.
Thank you......................... Drive through.
Old 10-11-2001, 09:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Happy now SickLex??????????

ROFTLMAO