Yet another ZAINO question

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2001, 04:32 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Yet another ZAINO question

Does Zaino make "wax"?
I've only found polish products and no wax-wax products.

According to one car-care site, [polish]"prepares the surface for waxing and insures a uniform, high-gloss shine."

Does Zaino have totally different approach?

And how often do you wax, or rather POLISH your car?

Thx
Old 07-20-2001, 05:25 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Zaino is a show car polish it also provides finish protection.
It contains ULTRA- GUARD UV SUNSCREEN SHIELD.
So to answer your question there is no wax product.
It contains no abrasives or silicone oils but it contains the finish protection & UV sunshield. This is the stuff you are looking for.
The shine gets deeper & wetter with multiple coats. I just looked at your profile & see you have a black TL. I have not used the product on the whole car yet. The reason for that is I had a paint protecter sealent put on the car when I had my windows tinted. This was soon after I purchased the car late December of 99.
This sealant was good for 1yr but doing the summer of last year
someone had used a paintsprayer. This was probaly from the apartment building behind my house. The car had a fine specks of white paint all over it. The paint was so small you had to look at it real close about the size of a pinhead. I took the car back to
Ziebart that did the sealant & tint & they got most of it off. They also reapplied the saelant for $20. The guy said the paint specks would come off with time & washing & don't put anything harsh on the car. The specks you could feel & not see so much.
I had not heard of Zaino products then & when I heard about it I ordered some products. I got the wash & Gloss Enhacer along with a bottle of polish. Ijust tried the polish on a small section of the car . I used the wash & the Gloss Enhacer all the time. I just ran out of both products. The Gloss Enhacer gives the black paint a deep wet look. The wash does the same. I have used many products on my Honda cars & others over last 20yrs this stuff is great. The polish should do what the wash & gloss enhancer spray do give wet look. I also think the gloss enhancer helps keeps dirt off the car. I am not cheap when it comes to keeping my car clean. I have used Zymol mail ordered waxes & Megiars also.Try this on your black car get a bottle of Meguiars Final Inspection #34 this is used for fast touch -ups & maintenace of a deep gloss shine. Its like a quick detailer you just spray & wipe off a slightly dirty or clean car. it cost about $6 & can be found at Pep Boys or auto stores by the waxes. I thought this stuff was the best that I had used. Then try the Zaino Gloss Enhancer product the Zaino will out preform it. If you do this you will not be wasting your money because you can still use the Final Inspection Meguiars product to keep that gloss on your car. I have seen cars on here that have Zaino on them & they look great. I love the wash & Gloss Enhancer.
Old 07-20-2001, 05:46 PM
Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have Z'd my TL three times now. I will probably do the entire process every spring and then apply Z2 or Z5 twice more throughout the summer and fall.