where to buy richie module

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2016, 03:15 PM
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
where to buy richie module

Want to know where to buy richie module for 03 tl p with cls 6 speed conversion the swap is done and runnning just stuck on limp mode. Someone help me out 😭
Old 10-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Pro

Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Have you Tried the BlackMarket page?
Post a WTB and remember to search first!
Old 10-11-2016, 08:50 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by Gabru678
Have you Tried the BlackMarket page?
Post a WTB and remember to search first!
I have searched for it and wide and far i learned what the rv6 module is and what it does. However this thing seems as if its (the unspoken) item of this conversion. All i hear and see is that richie no longer makes them And To search. Whats the deal with this anyone have one and can take pics of it? Show me a diagram? wanna sell me it something. Dont really wanna pull the dash
Old 10-13-2016, 11:40 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by June Dek

I have searched for it and wide and far i learned what the rv6 module is and what it does. However this thing seems as if its (the unspoken) item of this conversion. All i hear and see is that richie no longer makes them And To search. Whats the deal with this anyone have one and can take pics of it? Show me a diagram? wanna sell me it something. Dont really wanna pull the dash
Not sure which state you live in, but if your state does not requires Emission Inspection then you may as well go with the AEM EMS2. thats what im running on my swap
Old 10-13-2016, 07:03 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by kevinf41
Not sure which state you live in, but if your state does not requires Emission Inspection then you may as well go with the AEM EMS2. thats what im running on my swap
Yeah i live in connecticut i have to pass emissions...this really sucks i love this car but my only option is to pull the dash thats annoying cause all the info on getting this car out of limp mode is confusing
Old 10-13-2016, 07:08 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by June Dek

Yeah i live in connecticut i have to pass emissions...this really sucks i love this car but my only option is to pull the dash thats annoying cause all the info on getting this car out of limp mode is confusing
Seems like everyone who has done this conversion
Did it a different way... I had no idea what i was getting myself into when i did this conversion i did it without help not knowing the hell it was gunna be to get this car done the right way. She runs great to just i have these stupid tranny codes that wont go away. And shes in limp mode.