What to say?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 11:51 AM
Missing my Acura's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What to say?

Well last week my m5 spoiler was stolen of my car while parked in the garage at work. So my question is tommorow when I meet with the parking office insurance claim agent now do I tell her it was off A BMW or do I just let them assume it was factory Installed ? And if they do pay me for a factory one what is the price range for one painted?

P.S. They are gonna have to pay for paint work on the trunk it was damaged when the fucking thief ripped it off they scratched the hell out of it.
Old 03-08-2005, 11:56 AM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Get a picture of the M5 spoiler off the Internet and what they cost new (or your receipt) and tell them what you want, i.e.,

1. A new M5 spoiler painted to match your car
2. Trunk repaired and repainted.

If you have a picture of your car that shows the spoiler, that'd help, too.

Why lie?
Old 03-08-2005, 12:06 PM
Missing my Acura's

Or should I try to use the receipt from my Mugen spoiler and try to have them reemburse me for that it comes today.
Old 03-08-2005, 12:24 PM
El Presidente

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by REDLINEN
Or should I try to use the receipt from my Mugen spoiler and try to have them reemburse me for that it comes today.
i dont know if you can do that! but it would be sweet! its worth a shot
Old 03-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
damn that is WRONG but damn if it works, you will be one lucky man. They dont have proof of what was on there except that it was like a lip spoiler. Some thing on those lines would be excellent. This is a private parking lot for the employees at your job?
Old 03-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Bxscig
damn that is WRONG but damn if it works, you will be one lucky man. They dont have proof of what was on there except that it was like a lip spoiler. Some thing on those lines would be excellent.
And people wonder why insurance rates are so high. Your first four words are all that's needed...it's insurance fraud, plain and simple.
Old 03-08-2005, 02:01 PM
2006 TL ASPEC

If my rates go up I'm gonna be pissed. Tell the insurance company the truth. If that doesn't get you covered fully, then pay the difference and find a NEW insurance company.
Old 03-08-2005, 06:25 PM
Missing my Acura's

Originally Posted by Bxscig
damn that is WRONG but damn if it works, you will be one lucky man. They dont have proof of what was on there except that it was like a lip spoiler. Some thing on those lines would be excellent. This is a private parking lot for the employees at your job?
Yeah the garage is run by a private company.