What Is A Reasonable Selling Price?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 01:05 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy What Is A Reasonable Selling Price?

HELLO GUYS AND GIRLS, I WAS WONDERING WHAT A REASONABLE PRICE TO SELL MY CAR AT. THE OTHER DAY I WENT TO MY LOCAL ACURA DEALER AND I SAW A 1999 TL FOR $16,795 WITH 60K MILES AND IT WAS STOCK. IM SELLING MY CAR BECAUSE I HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT MY JOB AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL FULL TIME. SO MY INSURANCE, PLUS MY CAR PAYMENT WILL BE TOO MUCH TO PAY ONLY HAVING A PART TIME.. MY EYES ARE STARTING TO WATER.

I HAVE A 1999 TL-P THE INTERIOR IS IN NEW CONDITIONS, THE OUTSIDE HAS NO DINGS DENTS ETC. OEM KIT ALL THE WAY AROUND. 35% TINTED GLASS, OEM SPOILER, TWEETERS, LEATHER/VINYL IS SUPER CLEAN. OEM WHEELS. OEM 2003 TAIL LIGHTS. MY CAR IS DAMN NEAR FLAWLESS. TRANNY IS RIGHT ON THE MONEY. 79K MILES. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

IM ABOUT TO CRY EVEN THINKING ABOUT THIS.
I CAN POST PICS BY THE END OF THE WEEK
Old 09-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Bada Bing

Don't know what a good price is...check Kelly Blue Book to get an idea of what you should be asking. www.kbb.com

Oh yeah...STOP SCREEMING!...When you write in all caps that's what it means to the readers.
Old 09-24-2003, 03:08 PM
Cruisin'

I HAVE NO CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON MY WORK COMPUTER, AND IM NOT GONNA TYPE HOLDING THE SHIFT BUTTON. IM SORRY. IM JUST REALLY SAD. BUT YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION, WHATS REASONABLE?
Old 09-24-2003, 04:05 PM
Racer

what a d i c k h e a d !
Old 09-24-2003, 06:29 PM
Cruisin'

Who's the d i c k h e a d? Because im leaving a job to get a carrer? When I graduate, I'll go visit you at the carwash cuzzin. The we'll see who the d i c k h e a d is.
Old 09-24-2003, 06:42 PM
Racer

No because you were asked to not type in caps and you still did it.

I'm just saying that you were politely asked to not use caps and then you went about and did it again.

But I see you have gone back to using lower case. So for that we are glad. The minute I see a post in all caps I ignore it. I still haven't read what your post was about just because of that.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:04 PM
styling on you

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
he said that his work computer doenst have a caps lock button therefore he has to type in caps. looks like your the ****head =P
Old 09-24-2003, 07:21 PM
New Life

Is this a bad night for everybody, poor guy just ask a question and he explained that his at work computer is the problem, please lets treat each other a little better, this is where I come to have a good time and get some ideas.
Now to answer your question, it seems like you have a very good used car on your hands, try KBB, NADA or Edmunds to get a feeling for the price and add a few extra dollars for the extra equipment that you have. You never mentioned mileage this is important too, good luck.
Old 09-24-2003, 07:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by galfert
No because you were asked to not type in caps and you still did it.

I'm just saying that you were politely asked to not use caps and then you went about and did it again.

But I see you have gone back to using lower case. So for that we are glad. The minute I see a post in all caps I ignore it. I still haven't read what your post was about just because of that.
if anything, after reading through these posts, it's safe to say that you're the d i c k h e a d...!!!

btw not to undermine Jon1981, but if you're going to make a point solely based on school, the first thing you should verify is your spelling. Of all the words in your sentence, you misspelled "Career"
Old 09-25-2003, 12:51 AM
Racer

Work computer doesn't have caps lock....yeah whatever.. You bought that. I' have a bridge I'd like to sell you.
Old 09-25-2003, 01:17 AM
Dr. TLS

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ok how about this. Everyone who posted here is a d i c k h e a d. The list now also includes me.
Old 09-25-2003, 09:26 AM
Bada Bing

Guys let's ease off.
Jon1981: If you don't have a cap locks button so be it. If you do please turn it off. Not a big deal, I wasn't trying to be a d1ckhead about it, just some people aren't aware that caps online is considered to be screeming. As for your question I did answer it. There is no way for any of us to put a price on your car. It really depends on where you live and what people in your area are willing to pay. I referred you to Kelly Blue Book to get a solid idea of what it is worth...this is a site that many people use when buying a used car. Check my 1st post for the website.

Galfert: There's no need to instigate people further. I hear where you are coming from, I hate when people write in all caps too but what can you do we can't control them.

maxx96: He actually did mention the milage in the last line of the 2nd paragraph. Thanks for providing more sites...I only knew of the KBB.

Vandy786: I just wanted to say that I love the way you tied this thread together!

Ok, can we now go back to the peacefully community that we once were? You know where friends pick on each other:devil: and strangers try to help one another out.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:47 PM
Drifting

omg who cares about the CAPLOCKS! IM WRITING IN CAPS TOOOO. lol ya just look thru autotrader and cars.com and see what what price around to price it at. also mods dont really make the car more valueable.
Old 09-25-2003, 04:50 PM
Cruisin'

Thanks for your help guys. LoL yes I did spell career wrong. Thanks for the spelling lesson. I dont think ima sell my car anymore. KBB, and all those other services are never accurate, I live in Rhode Island and its hard to sell anything over here. I guess I bought the right car for me, but the wrong car to sell. Its wierd over here... the white guys drive they fords and chevy's or the rice out their cavaliers and neons. The asian cats, say there aint enough aftermarket parts for tl's so they wont touch my car. The black's only drive the caddy's and the buicks, and the spanish peeps like me already got nothing less than an BMW. Im not at the BMW level yet. So im at a happy medium. I just thought I'd share that with you guys. Im just gonna keep my baby and do what I gotta do to keep it.

THANKS PLAYAZ
Old 09-25-2003, 04:53 PM
Drifting

I COULDNT AGREE WITH U MORE... U MADE A GREAT CHOICE IN KEEP YOUR CAR... LOL I LIEK YOUR THEORY ON CARS HAHA

PEACE