Went to Park Ave Today

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2001, 07:55 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Went to Park Ave Today

I went down to Park Ave today they installed my Comptech Springs/Sways and 02 tails and I have got to say even though it was raining here I can feel the difference. I really like the way it handles now it rides like its on rails, just steer and the car goes in that direction no bounce or roll its great

HATS OFF TO PARK AVE, JENS IS THE GREATEST

Thanks guys

Darren

------------------
2001 Naples Gold non/nav/Burlwood shifter/Comptech Springs/Comptech Sways/02 Tails/Clifford I9000/PIAA 1700X waiting install/Inspire Switch waiting install
Old 04-06-2001, 08:18 PM
Jens

Thanks,have fun and stay safe.Jens
Old 04-07-2001, 12:08 AM
slickTL17

Originally posted by Jens:
Thanks,have fun and stay safe.Jens

Jens, he might bring it back for fixes. it's still covered under warranty even if he messed up his suspension and stuff???

You know which car you are fixing next week

C u in HIN

Old 04-07-2001, 02:50 AM
Instructor

I was at Park Ave Acura on April 6th too. I was going to write a post earlier, but didn't have enough time. Jens is definitely the man!! I've never received such great service! Not only did Jens clear up a wiper problem that another dealer couldn't fix, he even did the new, permanent sunroof noise fix for me... My previous dealer did some temporary fix, but thanks to Jens checking if it was done, I now have the new permanent one! He was also extremely patient with the long list of questions I had for him (including road testing the car with me for quite a while, trying to find a B-Pillar rattle which we couldn't find--and I still haven't heard again--it must be a temperature sensitive rattle, and it's been considerably warmer here in NY/NJ--oh well, i'll worry next winter) Park Ave Acura was also the one that attempted to hook up the 2002 TL remote to work on my car- (unfortunately, it can't be done, Wayne even saved me the trouble of reporting back to you guys on the board that fact)... And to top it all off, I got a free hat and tee shirt!!!!! From now on, Park Ave Acura is my new dealer for service, and when the time is right for buying another new Acura. Thanks to Jens and Wayne!
Old 04-07-2001, 07:06 AM
Advanced

Smile

tail lights how do they look i also have a silver tl . did you get the right blubs for the dicretionals thanks wink!!!!
Old 04-07-2001, 11:54 PM
Jens

The installation of Comptech springs and other parts does not affect your warranty coverage.These parts are covered by a 2 year 24.000 mile warranty by Comptech,we have assurance from them however that should any part fail they will stand behind it beyond the warranty period.Obviously Comptech wants to protect it's image and their willingness to do this speaks volumes about their desire to be considered number one.Currently the correct light bulb for the directionals for '02 tail lite assemblies installed with the '02 tailite harnesses is on backorder however a standard 1156 amber single filament bulb can used in it's place.To do this requires that one of the small tangs that locks it in place in the socket be sanded away.This does not affect the bulb in any way and untill Acura releases the special bulbs from inventory is the best solution we have.Slick looking forward to seeing you and the car,unfortuanately I am not going to HIN but look for Wayne Gruen our service manager he is going Saturday into Sunday.Jens