TL-S in stock at Acura of Boston

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 03:54 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post TL-S in stock at Acura of Boston

For all of those in the Boston area, my dealer(Acura of Boston) called and said they have 2 TL-S' in stock right now. One is already accounted for but the other will be a demo for test drives. They will be available to drive on Thursday. I have an appointment late morning to drive it and go over specifics. She confirmed that the MSRP is $31,710 non nav and the price in non negotiable. I'm pissed since I was the first person to put a deposit down I assumed my car would be in the first shipment. I ordered Aegean Blue and hence did not make the initial production. Only silver and black were built first. Should be soon though! If there aren't too many posts on people's test drives by then, I will gladly report what I think. Sorry, no digital camera to post pics.

------------------
95 Integra GS-R Stock

Ordered: 2002 TL-S Aegean blue
Old 03-13-2001, 04:27 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally posted by Acuraboy:
For all of those in the Boston area, my dealer(Acura of Boston) called and said they have 2 TL-S' in stock right now. One is already accounted for but the other will be a demo for test drives. They will be available to drive on Thursday. I have an appointment late morning to drive it and go over specifics. She confirmed that the MSRP is $31,710 non nav and the price in non negotiable. I'm pissed since I was the first person to put a deposit down I assumed my car would be in the first shipment. I ordered Aegean Blue and hence did not make the initial production. Only silver and black were built first. Should be soon though! If there aren't too many posts on people's test drives by then, I will gladly report what I think. Sorry, no digital camera to post pics.
I assume you talked to Kate since there's only one female salesperson there. I'll be going tomorrow.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by oracion on March 13, 2001 @ ]</font>
Old 03-13-2001, 04:54 PM
AZ O.G NoOldManVetteOwner

Received 204 Likes on 126 Posts
I suggest finding a new salesperson because I'm working on negotiating the price on my TL-S right now. I'm looking at around $30,000 for a TL-S non-navi.
Old 03-13-2001, 05:11 PM

Have any of you tried getting a better price from any of these services: Autoweb, CU Autobuying, CarsDirect, StoneAge, and AutoVantage. If they give you a better price perhaps you could use it as a negotiating tool with your dealers. You can find the URLs at http://www.carbuyingtips.com/
Old 03-13-2001, 05:44 PM
Instructor

There is a black and a white TL-S for 31,710 in stock at the Eugene, OR acura dealer. I am waiting for A. blue or silver though.
Old 03-13-2001, 08:23 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by 2k2SilverTL-S:
I suggest finding a new salesperson because I'm working on negotiating the price on my TL-S right now. I'm looking at around $30,000 for a TL-S non-navi.
You say you're "working on negotiating the price". Until you actually achieve this, you are in no better position than anyone else. Keep us updated however.

------------------
95 Integra GS-R Stock

Ordered: 2002 TL-S Aegean blue
Old 03-14-2001, 12:13 PM
Instructor

Originally posted by oracion:
Why not negotiating the price at multiple dealerships? I'm sure you'll find a better deal than just paying the MSRP for the car alone.

I put a $1000 deposit in January and they specifically ordered a car with my name on it. Kind of hard to go to other dealerships under this scenario. I just want to get the car ASAP so maybe I am a sucker!
Old 03-14-2001, 11:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Lightbulb

Why not negotiating the price at multiple dealerships? I'm sure you'll find a better deal than just paying the MSRP for the car alone.