Tell me what YOU want

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2001, 09:49 AM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all, some questions that get asked could be answered by doing a search. People should use the search function more.

Second, I think that more than one forum is fine. If you dump everything in one forum then you are going to have to search through a bunch of crap to find what you want to read. With more forums things are more organized and it is easier to find what you are interested in.

Second, why do you feel the need to read everything? You want to learn about audio, go to the audio forum. You want to read how to install something go to the installation forum. If we didn't have these forums you would search through all kinds of other posts to find what you want.

Third, the discussion forums need to be either TL related or in my case Type S related, or just car related in general. A decission needs to be made on this. I have posted this question in the moderators forum but the mods don't seem to want to address this issue.

A wheel forum would be good as well as kills forum. However, if you separate everything into separate forums what will be left for TL discussion?
Old 03-06-2001, 10:52 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

Originally posted by SoundSpeed:
However, if you separate everything into separate forums what will be left for TL discussion?
Exactly! Everything else besides oil changes and tire cleaners will be locked and moved to another forum.

then we'll get a mainteneance and car care forum and then all we'll be able to talk about is our TL's color

------------------
Kenny
TL