Sacramento Raceway Track times

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2004, 01:09 AM
TL ftw!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sacramento Raceway Track times

Hmm, today I went to the track along with some friends to Sacramento Raceway. Saw alot of hatchbacks, mustangs, and crx's...Didn't see a single TL but saw 1 CL. Best time I got was a 16.3 and I have a 00 TL-P with 2 obx exhausts and cai. First I ran against an LS Integra who beat me by 1.40 seconds and then second ran against a bmw i300 i think? Well I beat him by like 1-2 cars.. Third I went against a Hyundai something and then he cheated by going on second light and I still caught up to him then beat him.. Anyone in here went? Next time i plan on doing way better..
Old 07-15-2004, 01:12 AM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

Originally Posted by KamikazeTL
Hmm, today I went to the track along with some friends to Sacramento Raceway. Saw alot of hatchbacks, mustangs, and crx's...Didn't see a single TL but saw 1 CL. Best time I got was a 16.3 and I have a 00 TL-P with 2 obx exhausts and cai. First I ran against an LS Integra who beat me by 1.40 seconds and then second ran against a bmw i300 i think? Well I beat him by like 1-2 cars.. Third I went against a Hyundai something and then he cheated by going on second light and I still caught up to him then beat him.. Anyone in here went? Next time i plan on doing way better..
post up next time u go!!! i live in SAC, and im there once in a while!!! either on my bike or in my car!!
Old 07-15-2004, 01:43 AM
Racer

YEa i am in sac to to. Where is the raceway. I dont see many fixed up Cl ot TL up here. They are rare. Most people will be like damn those times sucj but ITS HOT AS HELL UP HERE like almost 100 so dont hate on this guy for his time. But how you loose to a LS so bad??
Old 07-15-2004, 10:36 AM
El Presidente

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wassup guys, im in Sac as well. where the hell are you guys when we have our meets? we definatley need to get together. The next meet is scheduled for August 14th. Keep that date in mind.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:36 PM
TL ftw!

I don't even know how that LS beat me.. He prolly had alot of stuff under the hood. To me, he was a good driver..

Originally Posted by AZN G RYDE
YEa i am in sac to to. Where is the raceway. I dont see many fixed up Cl ot TL up here. They are rare. Most people will be like damn those times sucj but ITS HOT AS HELL UP HERE like almost 100 so dont hate on this guy for his time. But how you loose to a LS so bad??
Old 07-16-2004, 02:05 AM
Racer

dunno either

Man there is no quality cars out here in Sac town. I dont mean to diss Sactown but all the cars out here are WACK. I seen like 5 nice cars that are doned out right and I bet you that they arent even from up here. Too many posers out here and too many wanna-be's out here that dunno jack $hit bout car. I dont you lost to the LS that bad. I think you jsut dont know how to race our car yet. Or that teg AINT from sactown. I can say that I will TAKE all the ricers out there. I am just not impress by the quality of fix up cars up here in SAC. I had ALL wacj cars trying to race me and I jsut laugh and take off or see my other post U do circles around them. Anyhow we should me up. I see alot of tl out here jsut none fixed up, Peace
Old 07-16-2004, 03:23 AM
TL ftw!

What modifications have you done to your tl? And how do you launch?

Man there is no quality cars out here in Sac town. I dont mean to diss Sactown but all the cars out here are WACK. I seen like 5 nice cars that are doned out right and I bet you that they arent even from up here. Too many posers out here and too many wanna-be's out here that dunno jack $hit bout car. I dont you lost to the LS that bad. I think you jsut dont know how to race our car yet. Or that teg AINT from sactown. I can say that I will TAKE all the ricers out there. I am just not impress by the quality of fix up cars up here in SAC. I had ALL wacj cars trying to race me and I jsut laugh and take off or see my other post U do circles around them. Anyhow we should me up. I see alot of tl out here jsut none fixed up, Peace
Old 07-16-2004, 09:09 AM
Pro

BMW i300? And if the Hyundai didnt redlight, then he didnt cheat. With our FWD imports launch on the last yellow for the best R/T.

Anyway, low 16s seems slow for a TL-P. Though I havent run the TL-P at a track, I've spent extensive time in them and they seem to be definite mid-upper 15-second cars.
Old 07-16-2004, 02:48 PM
Pro

you should really learn to speak english correctly.
Old 07-16-2004, 03:09 PM
Dr. TLS

Originally Posted by ANDYTRAN

Uncalled for man. Obviously English was not his first language but if you read some of his oldest posts 2 to 3 years ago, you'll see he's come a long way. Ease up on the personal attacks.
Old 07-16-2004, 04:51 PM
TL ftw!

Yup uncalled for man as you know teens like us speak slang and yup maybe we can have a friendly run since I live 20 mins away from you? What are you running Andy?

Old 07-16-2004, 07:34 PM
Yeah, its STOCK!!!

I dont mean to diss Sactown but all the cars out here are WACK.

I agree wit u there bro!! i lived in sac all my life! and damn they got some shi**y a$$ rice rockets! but when they do have the very few fixed up ones, they are sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! yeah post up next time fellas! we definately gotta meet!

-jigzer!
Old 07-17-2004, 02:16 AM
Racer

I did not know I was typing up an English paper. I will spell check and make sure all my grammer and spelling is correct ok. Ease up foo. I like to type loosely I dont car bout bout grammer or speeling or whatevers man. I already use enough brains in school. So shill the F**K out . Aiight I am taking an English lesson from AN ASIAN GUY. Do you see the irony or its just me
Old 07-17-2004, 02:21 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by vandy786
Uncalled for man. Obviously English was not his first language but if you read some of his oldest posts 2 to 3 years ago, you'll see he's come a long way. Ease up on the personal attacks.
thanks for backing me up but I dont think that help at all. I can speak English correctly just because my ID says AZN dont mean anything. I just dont see the point of PROOF reading, correcting spelling or grammer. It might make it easier for people to read but oh wells, I will save my CORRECT english for school. JUst for the record, I have not gotten lower then a b+ in any english classes. On the forum, I type how I speak in real life. So like it or not Take it easy homies and chillin out on this HEY TAKE AN ENLISH CLASS BEFORE YOU POST ON THE FORUM $hit. I didnt know there is a pre-requisite for posting on public forums.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:30 AM
Racer

yo

Originally Posted by KamikazeTL
What modifications have you done to your tl? And how do you launch?
I dont have much on my car. I want more but I am saving up, I am doing more of a cosmetic project right now. My car is pretty fast so I figure I make my car look nicer. Once I get enought $then I can go for speed. I have the ICE BOX and exhaust. Launch, I dont know the techniques B/C i never really ran on a real track but When I run on the street<-- bad idea I kno, I dont do it no more, I try to time the light. R/t I think is pretty important and effects your time very much. Where you at. Maybe we can all hook up and have a little meet or something. If you see a WDP TLS with slammed with 19 in black rims and limo tint windows running around town THATS ME!!! DOnt look at the back of my car tho because its all crazked. Some old lady rear ended me and I havent had the tiem to get it fix yet.
Old 07-17-2004, 05:45 AM
Dr. TLS

thanks for backing me up but I dont think that help at all. I can speak English correctly just because my ID says AZN dont mean anything. I just dont see the point of PROOF reading, correcting spelling or grammer. It might make it easier for people to read but oh wells, I will save my CORRECT english for school. JUst for the record, I have not gotten lower then a b+ in any english classes. On the forum, I type how I speak in real life. So like it or not Take it easy homies and chillin out on this HEY TAKE AN ENLISH CLASS BEFORE YOU POST ON THE FORUM $hit. I didnt know there is a pre-requisite for posting on public forums.

It's all good man. I'm from the "Durtay Souf" so I know some people like to type like they speak. As long as the people who you are talking to understand what you're saying, no problem. Man, I'm excited because I'm going to the track today
Old 07-17-2004, 08:51 AM
Pro

It took me a few to get what he was saying also. Whatever the reasons (bad typing, poor grammar skills, ghetto-ese or whatever) we should all make some sort of attempt at communicating in an intelligible manner. $.02

Peace.