Raced a RSX non S!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raced a RSX non S!!!

well my brother and i were on the 5 North coming back to Berkeley from socal. My brother was driving a GS4 and i was driving a TL. A rsx came out of no where and wants to start something with me. Once i heard he downshift and the vtec kicked, i gunned it. First he was pulling away but i started to catch up at higher speed. I hit 120 and i smoked him. I smoked him twice BTW!!! Since the guy in the rsx wants to race, i called my brother in his GS4 and i told him to pull over to the rsx . He did and once he heard the sound of the vtec, he gunned it and he took off so much faster than my TL. After the rsx got smoked 3 times, he was the following us for about 15-20 mins and we let him go. I guess he was scared to pass us again. The rsx learned his lesson last night. DONT even mess with TL!!!!! If you are the guy with the rsx or if you know him, please drive right!
Old 02-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
I can't tell if this guys is talking shit, or if the RSX driver drove like a jackass. It doesn't sound like he did, though.

What happened to the good old "nice race" complemented by a thumbs-up? Too many people these days talk shit after winning a race.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:46 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
I can't tell if this guys is talking shit, or if the RSX driver drove like a jackass. It doesn't sound like he did, though.

What happened to the good old "nice race" complemented by a thumbs-up? Too many people these days talk shit after winning a race.

There are only 2lanes on the 5 north and the RSX purposely stay next to another car so i cant pass him. Do you call that a jackass driver? When you drive, do you stay close to the driver in front of you where the driver in front cant even see your headnight? Im not trying to talk shit here but i just want people to drive right.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:56 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by jlmugen
There are only 2lanes on the 5 north and the RSX purposely stay next to another car so i cant pass him. Do you call that a jackass driver? When you drive, do you stay close to the driver in front of you where the driver in front cant even see your headnight? Im not trying to talk shit here but i just want people to drive right.
Gotcha. See, you didn't mention any of that. The way your story went, it sounded like the RSX driver just wanted to have some fun. But apparently that wasn't the case.

Good kill.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good kill I guess. I rarely see any TL/TL-S on I-5, and thats from SF to near LA. Although if you say it's a non-S... 160 HP isn't really in our league. If it was a Type-S then I woulda given you more props... but good job nevertheless
Old 02-14-2005, 09:09 PM
Advanced

Sorry about the confusion, im not a good story teller and i hardly race. Unless i see jackass driver like the rsx.