raced a bmw 330ci tonight

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
raced a bmw 330ci tonight

just got back and im in a happy mood so ill share my story..lol
we were at a light on route 1, nj...it was from a light and he gained about a car in 1st gear (it was a stick) then when i hit second gear i flipped my little red switch =) and passed him up like he was nothing..haha it was so funny..id say about 5 cars or so. =)
-Eric
Old 05-24-2003, 11:57 PM
Instructor

what is there to bragg about when you spray?? why so happy? cuz if you spray, if you dont beat him, that will be REALLY sad....

now if you beat him like that with your NA, now, thats something to bragg about or to be happy about....
Old 05-25-2003, 12:15 AM
USMC Butterbars

man be careful racing on the streets, especially right now with it being late in the month, and cops trying to fill quotas, plus now that they are enforcing the DUI with random stops, along with with cops just being complete ****s in NJ. BTw, i was being followed by 5-0 for 10 mins tonite coming back from rte 17. Friggin prick.
Old 05-25-2003, 12:44 AM
Flyin' and Drivin'

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts
LOL - I dont know about cops filling quotas... I have a cop in my bed right now who drank to much and is sick, and I've driven over 350 miles today with him without a license.... they're pretty decent. Just watch out for the smaller departments, they tend to think they have something to prove. Anyways, I would advise against street racing... although with my cop friend, I have done 155 in the TL, in his county, on the highway late at night. But good kill regardless.... I hung in with an M3 (last body style) the other day. He still was ahead of me by 1 1/2 car lengths at 100mph. I let off there though, as I have said I lost my license, and my cop friend wasn't with me!!!
Old 05-25-2003, 10:58 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally posted by Comet2404
I have a cop in my bed right now
Old 05-25-2003, 11:10 AM
Flyin' and Drivin'

LOL - it was a guy! I slept on the couch! HAHAHA
Old 05-25-2003, 12:47 PM
USMC Butterbars

Originally posted by Comet2404
LOL - it was a guy! I slept on the couch! HAHAHA
sure ya did....
Old 05-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Racer

Houston cl...i dont understand ppl like you...you say it would be a good story if i DIDNT spray...your acting as tho its cheating...nitrous isnt cheating and if u think it is..ur stupid...plain and simple...it is a performance mod just like anything else
saying "you couldnt have beat him without nitrous" is the same as saying "you couldnt have beat me without your turbo" a mod is a mod anyway u look at it
my .02
-Eric
Old 05-25-2003, 02:31 PM
Racer

That is cheating because it isn't a consistant used performance mod. You used it because he took you in first because he had a manual and you felt threatened and opted to cheat by spraying.

Turbos and supercharges and I/H/E, etc.... are used all of the time 24/7 when driving. Spraying is not. So you're the stupid one and you can get your head out of your ass now. Just my .02.
Old 05-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Racer

hey listen D*CK...first of all my head isnt in my ass...second of all even tho its not a constant performance mod that doesnt make it cheating...when u race anything goes...there is no such thing as cheating...if the other person has something you dont does that mean they shouldnt use it just because you dont have it? you use what u have and thats the end of the story. thats the dumbest thing i ever heard "cheating while racing" the only way you can cheat in a race is to have a headstart
now u can remove YOUR head out of YOUR ass.
-Eric
Old 05-25-2003, 03:51 PM
Racer

LMMFAO ROFL

You're head is so far up there, you have no clue on reality right now.

Spraying is cheating. If I race a car and I have my I/H/E and he has I/E, should I take out my Headers?? Should I go remove those so we can be even because I shouldn't use my headers. It's not that simple. Those are bolt ons and you have a bottle and you can control when and when not to use it. The rest are used constant so the bolt ons aren't cheating. No matter what, all of the things you have work together when you start the car.

You don't spray when you start the car and back up your car and drive away and everything else. You see that you're losing and you're like oh f*ck, time to cheat and spray so I can save face.

I'm not knocking that you have or use NOS, just get your sh*t straight because spraying is cheating. If you're too stubborn to realize, pull your head out of your ass again because the first time you didn't do so well.
Old 05-25-2003, 04:08 PM
Racer

haha fitch....at what point didnt u understand my point of view where i said THERES NO SUCH THING AS CHEATING when your racing..you race with what you have.
try reading next time
i dont even wanna talk about this anymore admin can u plz close this thread so we can stop arguing.
thank u
-Eric
Old 05-25-2003, 05:22 PM
Racer

See, YOUR HEAD IS STILL UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!

There is such a thing as cheating you MORON!!!! Yeah you use what you have but Bolt Ons work 24/7 from the time you start your car. NOS does not work until you use it. You use it because you want to save face so you won't lose. You have to cheat to win. He's using all of his might to beat you with what he has on a constant basis and you're doing the same but when you get scared because you're about to lose, you have to use a lil something extra and Spray to Cheat to Win.

If you have bolt ons, that's not cheating cause no matter what you do, what you have is working all at the same time, not when you want it to work.

Damn you are an Arrogant S.O.B. I read what you said and you need to open your eyes and read what I said.... So that means GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS SO YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY!!!!!
Old 05-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Flyin' and Drivin'

first of all, can ya'll both stop talking about asses??? Now, I dont give a flying flip who sprayed and who didn't... If he has nos, and he uses it, then thats his deal. He won the race, ok great.... nothin to argue about. I mean really. The only reason I dont have nos is because I dont really want to waste my money on something that will just deteriorate my engine (my opinion, although I havn't done a lot of research). I think ya'll both need to cut it out, this is not something to argue about. If he wants to spend a fortune on NOS, then let him. Dont just hate because you think he cheated. I personally dont think he did, but to be quite honest, I really dont care. Now please chill out and relax! :banghead: :argue:
Old 05-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Racer

ok i will stop arguing with b*tch...i mean fitch
how bout we call a truce and u suck my balls? hahahhahahaha
i cant wait for ur next post this is funny as hell
-Eric
lemme have it =)
Old 05-25-2003, 06:32 PM
Racer

If you really don't care, then you shouldn't post in this thread.
Old 05-25-2003, 06:36 PM
Racer

I've got something you can suck. You are nothing but a lil 18 yr old sh*t head. You want a truce, I got your truce for you right here..... :thefinger :thefinger
Old 05-25-2003, 07:09 PM
Racer

your right...i am 18 years old
how old r u?
Old 05-25-2003, 08:33 PM
Advanced

Ahh, feel the love in the air :flamer:
Old 05-25-2003, 09:58 PM
Flyin' and Drivin'

Your only 18?!?!?! LOL - so am I, and its so not fair that you have NOS and all the other crap on yer car! I say you need to give me half of your mods for all the crap your putting us through!!!

Ya'll be good!
Old 05-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Intermediate

Holy crap...
Old 05-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Racer

i won im retarted =)
lol
-Eric
Old 05-25-2003, 11:41 PM
President Team Lilirish

Old 05-25-2003, 11:53 PM
Racer

i dont get it?
=(
Old 05-25-2003, 11:58 PM
President Team Lilirish

i'm getting my boy back into this fight. haha

and u cheated
Old 05-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Intermediate

HAHAHAHA, imagine spraying while reversing the car out of the driveway.

Anyhow, what if the BMW also had NOS, and the driver of the BMW automatically assumed that the race was to be conducted without the use of NOS on public roads. If he too flipped the switch, he could have won. Since it was not predetermined before the race started whether nos could be used or not, I believe it was unfair for you to actually use it to surpass him...so therefore, its not so much a question of whether the racers have it or not. Besides, on pretty much every auto forum I've been on, it seems to be a "standard" that using NOS suddenly during a race, especially while instantaneously losing the race, is considered "cheating" to get ahead and win the race. Besides, I'm sure the BMW driver realized that you suddenly took off and figured you flipped the switch, and you probably lost all your credibility since he could have said "Oh, well, I could have flipped my switch too." You COULD have, assuming he had NOS also, set a predetermined time to flip both of your switches (say, 5 seconds after the race commences). Feel free to comment.
Old 05-26-2003, 01:38 AM
Racer

i totally understand what your saying...but im just trying to make a point that on the street anything goes...on a track its different...you get lined up with cars in your class for a fair race...but on the road you race whatever pulls up, and you have to understand that whatever pulls up next to u can use anything that he/she has in the car to his advantage right? now what would be the point of racing cars that arnt in the same class as me if i didnt have some kind of edge on them...thats what makes the streets FUN...you dont kno what to expect until you race the guy...
the only way that i think using nitrous would be CHEATING is if your about to race the guy and u talk about what you have in your car and you dont tell him about nitrous...that is the only way i see it as cheating...
the guy i raced knew i had nitrous and he still wanted to roll
i know he knew bcuz i purged at the light, so plz tell me how is that in anyway cheating. i invested money into something ANYBODY else can why would ppl call it cheating. i dont understand =/
-Eric
Old 05-26-2003, 01:58 AM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
I also thing anything goes on the street. Whenever you pull up next to anyone, you have no clue what you're going up aginst. All you can do is take a best guess. On the street, it's all about showing what you've got if the other party is willing. People race because they think they can win. If you guess wrong on what your opponent has under the hood on the street, you get smoked. Believe me, I've had my share but it's all in good fun.
Old 05-26-2003, 06:58 AM

Put it this way...

If you race for money, you better " layout all the cards on the table"

Other than that its all fun
Old 05-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Flyin' and Drivin'

I always did wonder what it would be like to use nos..... lol... I have enough fun with my CAI... sounds like a frickin dodge ram at VTEC range. Scares the crap out of people when I come roaring up next to them!
Old 05-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,090 Likes on 767 Posts
i don't think its cheating... whoa and allout said it... i mean when someone pulls next to u and u don't know that person... u just want to humiliate that @ss next to u... HE PAID TO HAVE A NOS system installed right??? he has a right to use it whenever he wants... **** i mean if a M3 pulled up next to me and i was on the bottle... if i could use the bottle to beat him hell yeah i would do it and still bragg that i took an M3... a mod is a mod... the person paid for it... its fair game... and i do know ppl that don't even say they got a bottle on their car... they hide all the lines and put the bottle behind the glove or in the a-pillar... i have even seen a guy hollow out his rollcage and put the nos running through those tubes...
Old 05-26-2003, 12:16 PM
Racer

haha wow! there are ppl that understand =)
thanks for your support guys, now i dont feel so alone
-Eric
Old 05-26-2003, 02:07 PM
Blown is Best

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by Edr0e
Put it this way...

If you race for money, you better " layout all the cards on the table"

Other than that its all fun
I agree but only if they ask. I wouldn't lie agout mods but I sure wouldn't go out of my way to tell them.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:04 PM
Instructor

a turbo isn't spooling at light throttle, so that mod isn't being used until full throttle. Therefore, all turbo users are cheaters, just like NOS users. You're a bunch of cheaters... hahahahaahah...

Dirk Diggler.
Old 05-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Burning Brakes

When I get to put Nitrous on my GT3 cars, then and only then will it not be a cheaters mod.

Now, let's see you open a can of whoopass next to a sprayin' 330i with sport package...
Old 05-28-2003, 10:04 AM
Three Wheelin'

"All is fair in love and street racing..."
Old 05-28-2003, 04:44 PM
Drifting

yeah....if the guy had asked him not to use nos then it would have been cheating...but when someone pulls up to you to race...you race with what you got...just cause it isnt a consistent mod..its still a mod...which is MADE for racing...so to not use it would be pretty stupid...i mean what else would you use it for...pulling out of parking lots if you spend the moeny on a mod..you have the full right to use it...there no disclaimer on the bottle that says "only spray if the other guy sprays"...its so ignorant to say he cheated... and if someone were to say he cheated..it shouoldnt be anyone of us...it should be the guy in the 330ci
Old 05-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That's stupid when people say N2O is cheating? Just because it's not NA it's cheating? Then Super/Turbo should be cheating also. A mod is a mod...if the other person doesn't take advantage of it...it doesn't mean that you're cheating.

It's rediculous to say that it's not fair because it's not constant. Why use it when you don't need it?

They can't see under your hood...so they don't konw if you have header, intake, pulley, other electronics...etc...so racing is a surprise. You can have a turbo civic whoop the **** out of a TL-S and it would be fair...shock the sh!t out of you ...but still fair. The same with N2O.

If he didn't want to lose...he should've gotten N20 also. But he rather have contant power and spent 600 on intake and exhuast system inwhich he still would've lost.
Old 05-28-2003, 06:47 PM
Banned

aye, I agree, I don't consider Nitrous to be cheating.
Old 05-28-2003, 09:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
I consider nitrous cheating if the other guy does know you're racing with it; however, if he knows thats a different story.

Stock for stock, he'll wip your a$$. If he had a NOS shot, he'd doubly wip your a$$.

Your giddy like a 1st grader because that poor dude had no idea what was happening at the time. I'll laugh my a$$ off when a NOS'd up sleeper burns you!

Quick Reply: raced a bmw 330ci tonight