Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Put on my winter coat....

of Zaino.

Man my car glows at night. Silver paint + Zaino =
Old 10-09-2001, 11:52 AM
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
look like you have way too much time. The new boss actually allow you to do all that?
Old 10-09-2001, 12:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by Bigmonkey70
look like you have way too much time. The new boss actually allow you to do all that?
Sure, in between applying and removing the Z2 I wrote 15 thank you notes
Old 10-09-2001, 01:18 PM
O.G.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Neil, after the Englishtown meet this Sunday, I'm stopping by your house for you to paint my engine cover and zaino my entire car.
Old 10-09-2001, 01:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Binh,

I can't make it to the meet

My pop is coming over to help me install a new vanity in my bathroom. I've been dragging my feet on this for months and now my dad can finally do it for me. He's only available Sunday, believe me I asked him to come on Saturday. BTW he laughed when I told him why I wanted Sunday free. He thinks I'm nuts with the car.

Sorry, maybe the next meet.
Old 10-09-2001, 01:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by NSXNEXT
"My pop is coming over to help me install a new vanity in my bathroom. I've been dragging my feet on this for months and now my dad can finally do it for me. He's only available Sunday, believe me I asked him to come on Saturday. BTW he laughed when I told him why I wanted Sunday free. He thinks I'm nuts with the car."
Neil, didnt you mean to say "Wife wont let me go to the meet" ? lol j/k
Old 10-09-2001, 02:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Originally posted by NBP TL

Neil, didnt you mean to say "Wife wont let me go to the meet" ? lol j/k
NO NO NO that's not it....oh no honey I'm not on A-TL.com. Take out the trash, yup I get right on it.
Old 10-09-2001, 02:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

My girl says "no i dont mind coming to the meets" then when we get home she says "you have to take me shopping for shoes" and her reasoning is "well i went to that car thing with you" lol You cant win, you just have to make the best of it.
Old 10-09-2001, 04:16 PM
O.G.

My girl says "no i dont mind coming to the meets" then when we get home she says "you have to take me shopping for shoes" and her reasoning is "well i went to that car thing with you" lol You cant win, you just have to make the best of it.
That's why I leave my wife at home. That way she can't blackmail me later.

Neil, it's alright. Maybe you can make it to the second PAA meet (whenever it is). Remember, get your permission slip from the wife early. See you there.
Old 10-09-2001, 05:45 PM
Three Wheelin'

damn I gotta get some of that stuff, you think it looks good on silver, its gotta look better on black... somebody give me tha site to order some Zaino...Shyne
Old 10-09-2001, 06:13 PM
O.G.

Originally posted by Shyne
damn I gotta get some of that stuff, you think it looks good on silver, its gotta look better on black... somebody give me tha site to order some Zaino...Shyne
Shyne, here you go:

http://www.zainobros.com/
Old 10-09-2001, 06:48 PM
Three Wheelin'

Talking

Okay guys I just got my little box from ZAINO today via UPS.
I got #Z7 SHOW CAR WASH, #Z5 SWIRL MARK & FINE SCRATCH REMOVER, #Z1 POLISH PRE-CLEANER & CONDITIONER, #Z6 GLOSS ENHANCER. I already had the #Z2 SHOW CAR POLISH here at the houseI ordered that last summer. I have not used the polish on my car at all. I have used the car wash & gloss enhancer. When I got my car in DEC. 1999 almost 2yrs ago I had paint protection put on. This was in MAR. of 2000 it had a warranty of 1yr. During about July of 2000 I noticed a very fine mist of white paint on my car. This mist you could only see close up. I know it came from the apartment complex behind my house where they paint apartments all the time. I had seen the painter spraying the spayer out the window onetime to empty it. I just assumed that this is what happened to my car. I took the car back to Zeibert Tidy Car & they cleaned the mist off & retreated my car. This gave me another 1yr warranty until July 2001. I also had some Zymol still I the refrige the $40 a pint stuff that I used on my ACCORD. I wanted to use some of it up before I used ZAINO. I am now ready to use it now I had great results with the car wash & gloss enhancer. I have used #Z6 & #Z7 zaino for over a year but I ran out in June. I just have not had the money or used the money for something else. I am back on track now & ready go to work on the car. I did not get the#Z-18 Clay Bar & will not do that step untill next spring. I just took a look I have an old clay bar thqat came with some Megiars Wax that I got about 4yrs ago. Its still wraped in plastic I will use that to clay the car. ZAINO also sent the ENHANCED VERSION OF ZAINO APPLICATION TIPS
Old 10-10-2001, 01:19 PM
Instructor

You're right on..... plus, I always get the... "Why do you need to spend that much money on radio just to play music..." Aaarrgghhhh!

The if it is not that.... then it's... "If you spend that much on your car then I'm buying 'xxx' (where x = something very expensive)"

*sigh*
Old 10-10-2001, 01:48 PM
Racer

I'm thinking of getting Zaino since I've heard nothin but GREAT praise for it, but I've got a question.
I see that the Z1 is the prep stuff, and Z2/5 is the polish, and Z7 is the car wash. Now I keep hearing how everybody applies 8zillion coats of zaino for the shine and protection, but polish is just that, polish. Wax is what protects. Now is Z2 like a polish that protects or what?
Also I've heard that u need to spend like an entire day to go thru the 50step(exagerating) process.
Will u get good results by doing just Z7,1,then 2.?
I've got the DWP so there's only so much shine I can get out of it.
Old 10-10-2001, 05:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally posted by mikegunnz
I'm thinking of getting Zaino since I've heard nothin but GREAT praise for it, but I've got a question.
I see that the Z1 is the prep stuff, and Z2/5 is the polish, and Z7 is the car wash. Now I keep hearing how everybody applies 8zillion coats of zaino for the shine and protection, but polish is just that, polish. Wax is what protects. Now is Z2 like a polish that protects or what?
Also I've heard that u need to spend like an entire day to go thru the 50step(exagerating) process.
Will u get good results by doing just Z7,1,then 2.?
I've got the DWP so there's only so much shine I can get out of it.
Let me see if I can answer your questions since I have the ZAINO APPLICATION TIPS in front of me. Okay they say the basic stuff you need is #Z1, Polish Lok & Pre Cleaner Gloss Conditioner #Z2, Polish For Clear Coat #Z5, Polish For Swirl Marks & Fine Scratches (they say that #Z6 Gloss Enhancer Spray & #Z7 Carwash are optional but highly recommended) ZAINO is a total paint care system that claims to outlast & outprotect any product in the industry far exceeding any wax or polish product.
So this polish will protect you from all elements such as acid rain ect. It also has Ultra Guard advanced technology sunscreen protection. They say #Z2 should always end up as your last coat that you put on. This is because the #Z2 has higher optics than the #Z5. The outside Temperature has alot to do with Zaino & its dryingtime. The multiple coats only deepen the shine & you can switch back& forth between #Z5 & #Z2 at anytime. The #Z6 Gloss Enhacer has antistatic formula that repels dust & dirt. I can swear to that because I used it on my car untill I ran out of the product. It works very well in keeping a black car clean. My car has not looked that well since I ran out of the stuff. I also ran out of the carwash. I just got my new order yesterday but I have not used the polish as I said in my other post.