PLEASE READ !!TO EVERY MEMBER-GREATEST MEET EVER!

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2000, 03:36 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb PLEASE READ !!TO EVERY MEMBER-GREATEST MEET EVER!

Listen ALL-

I had a great Idea for THE U.S.A's BIGGEST GATHERING. It would be called the "AAA" or "HHH" which stands for "An Acura Affair" or "Heavenly Honda's Holiday". It would be invitational to all who have an Honda/Acura (you know it would be immpossible to have an all acura event without civics and accords showing up). It would be held in a park big enough to hold all of us and have a lake, because I would expect a huge turnout. We would have to get a permit or say F%$k it! It would be a pinic/Bar-B-que and we would grill burgers and hotdogs for cheap like $1.50(out of everyone here someone got a hook up at costco or westernBeef). Admission would be free of course. No show event so no trophies, but free giveaways like T-shirts, license plate holder, and little bull-crap. We would have free juice(kool-aid of course, unless we could get sponsered from coke,pepsi,etc.) It would be an all day affair like 11am to about 9pm and of course an afterparty somewhere. We got to have MUSIC!!!! It would just be A GET TOGETHER. No judges, trophies, etc. Just come have fun meet honda/acura owners, friends on the net, mods, paint, custom work, or learn about modifacations and tuning-ask as many questions as you want, meet girls, meet guys, and best of all Its All HOnda"S BaBY-from stock/OEM to insane and ridiculous.
WE could get some sponsers- First Honda and Acura. If they know its just a love thing they're be all for it, get there mailing list and mail everyone an Invite. Post invites ALL OVER the net, POst them through out cities, Put them in colleges, just everywhere. Soon it would hit the radio stations and it's OVER!
It would have to be on a Saturday, and in July but I just don't know where. I was thinking New York but thats not fair or neutral so I was thinking somewhere warm and that's a vacation spot where everyone will drive there and EVERYONE WILL SHOW!!!!!!!!! So what do you think?????
Old 12-04-2000, 03:42 PM
teh Senior Instigator

Location: Huntington Beach, CA -> Ashburn, VA -> Raleigh, NC -> Walnut Creek, CA
Received 974 Likes on 330 Posts
VEGAS BABY!
Old 12-04-2000, 05:09 PM
Instructor

I saw something on Speedvision a couple of days ago about a car show that BMW sponsored at it's plant in South Carolina. If we can convince Acura to let us use their plant in Ohio we might be able to pull this off.

------------------
99 Silver TL, Navi, Foglights,
Looking for 18s, Scratch that
I'm getting a TL-S
Old 12-04-2000, 08:00 PM
Pro

i brought this up on the cl forum but was thinking two meeats same day east coast say atlanta, and west coast?

------------------
2001 acura cl type s
coming to a garage
near you soon
1997 toyota 4runner ltd
1992 camaro
1993 volvo 850 glt