Piss Me Off 99WDP!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Piss Me Off 99WDP!

why do you have to mess with the a-pillar thread? scalbert isn't selling anything! he's doing us TLr's a favor by posting the info in the tl discussion forum! this discussion was about how to get a-pillar gauge pods for our cars! i was just about to get the info and i see your totally uneccessary closed thread! that's a d*ck move , and also almost 3 weeks since (it) the thread was 1st started! where the hell have you been? that info was important, and now i have to run down scalbert cos he's pissed you closed the thread! says he gonna stay at cl board from now on! what's the point? and he's right! i don't pay to be a member of this site just so you and your mod powers can F w/my and other members info! why don't you take the time to get the ordering info for us 20 plus members now! thanks for having nothing better to do! kman156
Old 07-10-2003, 08:08 AM
Banned

:wow:
Old 07-10-2003, 08:18 AM

:wow: is right. You must have been on something... or :smokin: ....
Old 07-10-2003, 09:05 AM
Racer

Re: Piss Me Off 99WDP!

Originally posted by VTECRRR
i don't pay to be a member of this site
It's an old BBS (what we used to use before the internet) custom to remember that you are a guest in the operator's home. You act accordingly, abiding by your host's rules.
Old 07-10-2003, 09:25 AM
'Big Daddy Diggler'

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
wow, you sound pissed man, but this is not the first time that people have left this board. Everytime i post vids of my car with pics, the get moved to off topic, dont know why, but whatever.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:09 AM
Banned

Re: Re: Piss Me Off 99WDP!

Originally posted by mentl
It's an old BBS (what we used to use before the internet) custom to remember that you are a guest in the operator's home. You act accordingly, abiding by your host's rules.
F you too DBAG! i am pissed, and i follow the rules and i purchase parts from my host! alot more than you probably do! act accordingly? the guy eliminated a perfectly legit thread, which is already stickied at acl.com because they are smart enough to see the relevance of the topic! unless you want a gauge pod , shutup!!! ever since this site was revamped we can't do sh*t! no pics can be uploaded, etc.... MARIO WHEN ARE YOU COMING TO FL? steve
Old 07-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Racer

I understand that:

i am pissed
... but you need to understand that you have no recourse because:

i don't pay to be a member of this site
Just pointing out what should be common sense.

And BTW: you may direct as much of your anger at me as you wish. I'm immune. You'd be better served, however, by expressing your concerns more amicably.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Burning Brakes

LOL, no moderators have said or admitted anything on this thread. Makes you wonder...

I am with KMAN156 on this one.
Old 07-10-2003, 10:26 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey kman...i understand your point but I also see WDP's...this guy is new and trying to organize a group buy...he only has 33 posts (most of which are probably in that thread). Members used to email us all the time when they got beat out of money or if the product took to long to get and they used to think it was our fault. Ever since we got rid of the group buy thing we haven't had any problems.....i know there has to be a better way to handle all this and if anyone has any suggestions please post them!
Old 07-10-2003, 10:35 AM
Banned

Wink i do pay to be a member you member!

Originally posted by mentl
I understand that:

... but you need to understand that you have no recourse because:

Just pointing out what should be common sense.

And BTW: you may direct as much of your anger at me as you wish. I'm immune. You'd be better served, however, by expressing your concerns more amicably.
i believe i said " i don't pay to be a member just so i can have my sh*t F'd with! that was the point!
Old 07-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Banned

bro, i understand!

Originally posted by ArN 2000 TL
hey kman...i understand your point but I also see WDP's...this guy is new and trying to organize a group buy...he only has 33 posts (most of which are probably in that thread). Members used to email us all the time when they got beat out of money or if the product took to long to get and they used to think it was our fault. Ever since we got rid of the group buy thing we haven't had any problems.....i know there has to be a better way to handle all this and if anyone has any suggestions please post them!
but this is not a guy trying to organize a group buy through him or entity he represents! he's posting info about getting gauge pillars for our cars through LOTEK! one of the biggest gaug/pod manufactures around! this is already 3 weeks in the making!!! he was able to get them to do this project which is GREAT! but we need 20 for the buy? what's the big deal? when all you guys want pressurized gauges for nos , or monitoring oil, tranny, whatever? wouldn't it be nice to have a custom made a-pillar gauge pod for your car!? sometimes you guys can't see the forrest from the trees?! I"M DONE!
Old 07-10-2003, 11:24 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i will re-open the thread with no assums responsibilty
Old 07-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Three Wheelin'

Thumbs up AND WE'RE OFF!

THANKS ANDY! LUNAR INDIGLOW GAUGES! anyone want some gauge pods?
Old 07-10-2003, 11:58 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally posted by ArN 2000 TL
hey kman...i understand your point but I also see WDP's...this guy is new and trying to organize a group buy...he only has 33 posts (most of which are probably in that thread).
Thanks again for re-opening the thread...

Just to clear the record, I am not organizing a group buy nor am I taking money from this. Everything is through Lotek. All I did was supply my stock A-Pillar for the pricing and then hopefully to be used for the mold.

As for being new, I once had numerous posts here. But that was a couple of years ago. Most who go over to A-CL know who I am and what I do.

There are many numerous aspects I have brought to the CL/TL community over the last several years. Some things here were lost and others are on A-CL. My post count here has nothing to do with to show my involvement in this said vehicle.

I’ll repost the information shortly (once I can get back on A-CL to copy and paste) so those interested will have the information and can contact the manufacturer to place their order.