Pics from Bay Area Meet Jul 28!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2001, 09:40 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pics from Bay Area Meet Jul 28!!

Curtesy of HellaWhat from the CL forum..

Here is a pic of my very rare Silver TL. All cleaned up..

Damn I need some new wheels and springs!!

Rest of the Pics here.

After lunch at Armadillo Willy's, we all took a drive up the 92 to the 35 and up the 84 to the 1 to take some nice shots of us by the ocean.. but HellaWhat's camera broke when we got up to Hwy 1. Probably cuz he almost ate it driving up the 84.

Techniqe has some pics he should post pretty soon.. I'll make sure to get them up when I see them.

Enjoy the pics!
Old 07-29-2001, 09:57 PM
O.G.

Damn you think you took enough pics.j/k
BTW, nice pics.

I have a few questions:
- how come you guys didn't line up all the cars together facing one way instead of having front and back in the same pic?
- can you put the names of the owners next to their car? I know you did like 2 or 3 at the end but how about the rest of them?
- who was the wise-guy that took the pic of the park ranger?
- not 1 freaking cloud in the sky for your meet. Can you photoshop a few clouds to stop me from being jealous? Here in the east coast, we had rain like at 3 of the 4 meets.

Looks like you guys had a great time.
Old 07-29-2001, 10:13 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

hehe.. yes there was pics of us all lined up with our cars and actually in front of our cars too.. but the camera belonging to the person who took the pics above broke when we got up to where the park ranger was.. where Hwy 1 and 84 meet next to the ocean.

The ranger was really nice, the parking lot that we wanted to take pictures in actually cost $5.00 per car, but we asked if we could just use the empty part of the lot to get some photos, we would only be 20 min.. really.. we ended up shooting the sh!t for at least an hour.. so I guess they decided to snap a pic of her.. I think they were trying to get her to pose on the hood of one of the cars or something.. don't really know why. not my camera..

but there were three other guys with digicams.. hopefully they will post tem soon.

We couldn't have asked for better wheater.. it was in the mid 80's.. clear sky.. that was down in the city area where we had lunch.. but when we got closer to the ocean, it was a bit cloudy but still awesome..

The drive on skyline and the 84 was pretty fun.. but next time I try driving there, it's not gonna be on stock wheels and tires.. can you say sqealing pig!!!??

After the meet, we all split up.. some when on to Palo Alto to hang out.. and Me, Moomaster, Cee el esS, unx979, bobowah, silverstreak2k took a drive up the 1 all the way up to Daly City.. Which is a very cool and relaxing drive. unx979 and silverstreak went home on the way up.. but we ended up chillin at Starbucks and went to eat at Outback for dinner.. talk about a high colesterol day!!
Old 07-29-2001, 10:23 PM
OG

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts
Sounds like you guys had fun. Too bad I had a wedding to go to at Mendocino. You know, some of the pictures of my TL on my webpage were taken from that same parking lot
Old 07-29-2001, 10:54 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that park ranger has it goin on

nice pics
Old 07-29-2001, 11:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

i can't wait to see how the group pictures turned out.
Old 07-30-2001, 02:13 AM
Instructor

yo edub, nice pics - where's the one of us lined up? and the fire truck? how did i hang with you AND go home at the same time? stole the pic of my intake .. .
Old 07-30-2001, 02:44 AM
yee
Burning Brakes

hey guys! I had a great time too

a little something from my pencam...now you know what I mean by sh*tty resolution.

Old 07-30-2001, 05:11 AM
Burning Brakes

Nice pics... dayam Cali looks freakin nice!!! Looks like a tight place to chillllaaxxxx..... Wish we had the bomb ass weather atleast here in htown....
Old 07-30-2001, 10:49 AM
Instructor

Nice car meet on the west coast

Now we just have to have one of those over here on the east coast. We should think about combining the meet with other cars clubs like S2000, CL, Accord or other Honda family. We can even try to link up with Lexus, BMW, Nissan and etc. Hey it is always nice to share and see other cars in other clubs that have a common interest like modding our cars. I think it would be cool to have a big car meet with others joining us. What do other think?
Old 07-30-2001, 11:12 AM
ab
Advanced

Originally posted by Edub-TL

After the meet, we all split up.. some when on to Palo Alto to hang out.. and Me, Moomaster, Cee el esS, unx979, bobowah, silverstreak2k took a drive up the 1 all the way up to Daly City.. Which is a very cool and relaxing drive. unx979 and silverstreak went home on the way up.. but we ended up chillin at Starbucks and went to eat at Outback for dinner.. talk about a high colesterol day!!
heh heh...i think Edub liked the scenery better at starbucks after the drive that chic w/ the long hair wanted you man! you shoulda spit game her way so that she'll pose on ur hood!

props to hellawhat and yee for posting pics.
Old 07-30-2001, 11:58 AM
Instructor

finally, pics at the beach! nice, how'd you get our cars turned in on one pic and turned out on the other the pen cam actually comes through . . . although, i wanted a bigger one. anyone else take one?
Old 07-30-2001, 01:31 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Originally posted by ab

heh heh...i think Edub liked the scenery better at starbucks after the drive that chic w/ the long hair wanted you man! you shoulda spit game her way so that she'll pose on ur hood!
I was just chillin with my iced frapaccino.

I think you have me confused with Jeff or my friend from Sac..
They were the ones who almost snapped their neck looking around..

When we were at the mall, and the little drive around where Target was.. he tried to ask these two girls how to get back to where we were even though it was just around the corner..

So when we gonna hit up Jeff's house to check out his home theater system??
Old 07-30-2001, 03:47 PM
ab
Advanced

Originally posted by Edub-TL

I was just chillin with my iced frapaccino.

I think you have me confused with Jeff or my friend from Sac..
They were the ones who almost snapped their neck looking around..

When we were at the mall, and the little drive around where Target was.. he tried to ask these two girls how to get back to where we were even though it was just around the corner..

So when we gonna hit up Jeff's house to check out his home theater system??
2 words: multiple angle!!!!!! ha ha!
Old 07-30-2001, 05:57 PM
Advanced

Damn - I didn't know you guys headed back to DC... Shouldv'e hooked up w/ you guys... Hey AB, how are the new wheels? E, car looks clean bro - just need a kit... So, when is the next meet? I'll make it next time or just let me know if you guys are in the area. I ran into Bobowah & Moo once @ Mach III...
Old 07-30-2001, 06:08 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

D-

I was gonna call you but I thought you might have been busy that day cuz you weren't at the meet.. but I don't know when the next one is gonna be.. I'm thinking September sometime?? At least before the wheather gets to be cold like DC in the rest of Bay!!
I need lots of stuff.. kit, spoiler, springs, wheels, tires... but my car fund is dry for now until next year..

btw, what is Mach III??
When are you leaving for Hawaii??

We really need someone who has a red TL or CL to come to the meets.. too bad the Lotuses were not in the pic..

Techniqe is supposed to be posting lots of pics tonight, stay tuned for more..
Old 07-30-2001, 08:56 PM
yee
Burning Brakes

Originally posted by SilverBullet29
E, car looks clean bro - just need a kit...
hey, what'z ya talking about, man? I have the kit...what I really need now is sway bars...
Old 07-31-2001, 01:20 AM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Originally posted by yee

hey, what'z ya talking about, man? I have the kit...what I really need now is sway bars...
hehe.. he was talking about my kit-starving TL at the top of da page.. Also some springs and sways too..

btw.. is it pronounced Y EE or EEE?? Have any extra paint left for the Y-pipe?? I can't stand the brass under the ass..
Old 07-31-2001, 01:29 AM
yee
Burning Brakes

yeah, I've got plenty of the paint left man...we can hook up...or we can do it at next meet.

Y-ee, E, eee...same shxt man...I don't give a f....