Paintless Dent Removal ??? for a TL-s?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2004, 03:55 PM
Ackniculous One

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Paintless Dent Removal ??? for a TL-s?

Ok, so I have $5500 in hail damage. Gotta love Colorado weather. Damn, I wasn't even going to drive my nice car that day but I did, freak storm came through and it rained golf ball plus size hail for 45 minutes on my car. Bad thing was, I was no where near a window or door to know it was going on until about 3 minutes before it stopped.

Enough cryin :killer: ...has anyone had PDR (Paintless Dent Removal) done on their TL? I have the WDP paint and the expert PDR adjuster who has a great reputation with my insurance company said to go PDR all the way. They say the avg PDR repair is around $2500, but mine is double because every single panel got hit, doors, pillars, hood, roof, and trunk. Lots of labor involved.

Anything I should inquire to the PDR facility before they fix my car. I know the obvious like warranty and all that stuff, just wondering if I can take some experiences from you all and apply it to my situation. Thanks in advance
Old 08-31-2004, 04:26 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dentpro is a national PDR chain - some people in my office used them and said good things.
see if you can get a better discount - some places will change per ding, others will do it per panel since once they get under the metal it's incremental work.
some places they may need to drill or pull the liner if they can't get into the area, also if the dent is really close to the edge of a panel, sometimes they can't get it out.
Old 08-31-2004, 05:07 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Dent Wizard

Another chain called "dent wizard" fixed some dings for me in the past and all except one (that was close to a panel) was perfect. I was not charged for the dent that they couldn't remove. I was amazed at the repairs they did for me especially one dent on a body crease that is completely invisible now. The company seems upfront, honest and has great customer service. I looked at their web site, there is a hail damage section and there are many offices in Colorado.
I do not work for dent wizard but am a satisfied customer.
Good luck with your car..

www.dentwiz.com