OPAK Equal Length Headers-?Interest Group...Buy?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 10:04 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up OPAK Equal Length Headers-?Interest Group...Buy?

Can I get a sticky on this for a week or so?

Recently there was a thread introducing/re-introducing the Opak Stainless Steel Equal Length Headers (see thread for dyno results). Some were excited, some were jealous, and some were advocates for plain ol' HP increases. As for myself, I don’t have the money to spend on comptechs, but want a nice header. And from what tests have shown, these headers may very well give comptech/obx (sry to imply they are equal) a serious run for their money especially considering I spend more time below 6k rpm than I do above it.

I contacted the company this afternoon to see what the story is as far as when they will become available. Basically they said they had no idea, and that they are waiting for confirmation from the factory. Prototypes have been fitted and tested as many of you already know, and they are just waiting for the products to start getting made. I expressed my interest, and said there may be others with the same interest in the headers, but don’t want to wait long. His recommendation was to rally up as much people as possible into an "interested group" for a little more incentive to put heat on the production progress.

So what I am proposing to do is to rally up your names and phone numbers to send to them as a group buy waiting list. There is no obligation to buy at all, just an interest with a possibility of future purchase. The price can only get better from here.

PRICE:
$750 - subject to group buy discount when available

FITS:
1998-2002 Accords (V6)
2001-2002 Acura CL & CL-S
1999-2002 Acura TL-P & TL-S
*2003 TL&CL should fit as well

PICTURE URL:
http://www.opakracing.com/Art/products/header.jpg

WHAT TO DO:
Send me your Name, and a phone number you can be reached at. I will tidy up the list and send it to Opak Racing after a week or so. Remember this is just an interest list to get these headers onto the market. Price is a direct quote from Opak, and can only get better with a group buy. I NEED AT LEAST 10 OF YOU!

mailto: josh@delhitel.com
Old 08-12-2003, 10:15 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
negative. let them come out with the damn things first. People have been holding their breath for too long.