NON-Blitzsafe iPod adapter

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 06:17 PM
All go, no show

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NON-Blitzsafe iPod adapter

Ok so I have a '02 Acura TL w/o navi, and I don't want to get the Blitzsafe adapter because I want to be able to skip tracks on the steering wheel. I know there are a few adapters out there that let you load playlists into the stereo, which is exactly what I want. Unfortunately, I've already tried the Dension Icelink Plus (Honda-R2) and the Monster iCruze.

The Icelink works in terms of playing music, but i can't get the playlists to work or skip songs on the ipod or steering wheel!

The iCruze doesn't work AT ALL... it sorta screws up my stereo.

Any advice?? I feel like the fact that since the 02+03 stereos has the in-dash 6 CD changer makes a difference...?? I dunno.... help!
Old 03-03-2006, 05:42 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PenguinQX
Ok so I have a '02 Acura TL w/o navi, and I don't want to get the Blitzsafe adapter because I want to be able to skip tracks on the steering wheel. I know there are a few adapters out there that let you load playlists into the stereo, which is exactly what I want. Unfortunately, I've already tried the Dension Icelink Plus (Honda-R2) and the Monster iCruze.

The Icelink works in terms of playing music, but i can't get the playlists to work or skip songs on the ipod or steering wheel!

The iCruze doesn't work AT ALL... it sorta screws up my stereo.

Any advice?? I feel like the fact that since the 02+03 stereos has the in-dash 6 CD changer makes a difference...?? I dunno.... help!
Thats wierd. I have a NEO and it acts up becuase of the navi. The IceLink is susposted to work perfectly. I was told that you have to turn on the acc switch in the car with the radio off for 3 minues before turning on the radio the first time so the software can reset. Then my neo started to sync with the radio. I would try that with the IceLink. There is a good DIY on the CL forum for the ice link, try reading it to see if there is a problem or a suggestion
Old 03-08-2006, 01:53 PM
All go, no show

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any other suggestions?