mystery mod!!! Mystery Mod!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2001, 11:09 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mystery mod!!! Mystery Mod!!!

I try to never say anything mean on these boards, especially if it wasnt something I would say to someone's face... but I would say this to your face so...

STOP BEING SO DAMN GAY!!!! it is absolutely the most ridiculous and childish thing I have seen on this board. Grow up. If you have a suggestion, or a tip, or a project, or a mod that you want to share, share the damn thing. Dont get on here and nick name it "mystery mod" and then run off at the mouth about it like it is some top secret billion dollar invention... If you are makeing an intake part, say so, if you are working on some exhaust stuff, say so, but for gods sake, stop being an ass and wasting everyone's time.
Old 09-06-2001, 11:17 AM
VDo
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
I agree! That's why I've been ignoring the guy's posts. I'll pay attention when he has something more concrete to share, instead of an annoying sales tactic.
Old 09-06-2001, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
Obviously it got your attention or you wouldn't be creating this useless post.

If you don't like it, there's this really cool button on your browser in the top right corner. You know the one with the X on it.
Old 09-06-2001, 12:54 PM
Retired MOD

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, and don't be a di ck sniper_mjh. I know syncivic personally and I know everything he is saying is true. The MOD for the type S is already in production and it will be shown for the first time at SEMA. Be patience and don't be a di ck insulting people you don't even know. What is the difference if he tells you that is an intake or whatever if you can't buy it until is release, is not like he is trying to make you pay for it and you don't know what it is. So chill and have a drink.

Originally posted by NSXNEXT
Obviously it got your attention or you wouldn't be creating this useless post.

If you don't like it, there's this really cool button on your browser in the top right corner. You know the one with the X on it.
Old 09-06-2001, 12:58 PM
Safety Car

I'm with VDo, I just ignore all the stupid posts about the mystery mod. When something is found out, then I'll care. But for now, all it is is hype and a waste of my time.
Old 09-06-2001, 01:56 PM
Three Wheelin'

i agree with sniper vdo and nate

sounds like a ton of ****

it'll probably be a little envelope with a piece of paper saying "remove the rear seats to get 10 horses"

but hey, if its a legit mod that doesnt have any drawbacks (which is impossible), i'll consider it
Old 09-06-2001, 02:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,080 Likes on 661 Posts
If you aren't interested, step the he!! away and let those that are get to the front of the line.
Old 09-06-2001, 04:39 PM
Instructor

it is not that i wouldnt be interested in a good mod, I am all about good mods, but like i said before, GROW UP!!! I know about the little box marked X, I will check from now on, regardless if I look at the STUPID MYSTERY MOD posts or not, they are still gay, and the one writing them is still a little kid. Grow up or go home... sorry got to go, back to reality, away from the land of the mystery mod...
Old 09-06-2001, 04:53 PM
Burning Brakes

This is funny. I don't read those posts either, but this one had exclamations, so I thought i would find out what it actually is. guess not....

Vdo is right, it's an annoying sales tactic.
Old 09-06-2001, 04:57 PM
Pro

Dont tell me the mystery mod is to remove the power steering...
hehe....
Old 09-06-2001, 05:00 PM
S/C'd Accord Coming Soon!

b1tch b1tch b1tch b1tch b1tch....

There happen to be some people here that don't mind having a little fun and playing the guessing the game. If your time is so damn important why even bother readin ANY of the posts here much less hanging out on that super gay thing called the internet.
Old 09-06-2001, 05:02 PM
Burning Brakes

maybe it is $299 worth of racing stickers and chinese lettering......that could easily add 15-20 hp. or maybe it is a big plastic wing for the back of the car.
Old 09-06-2001, 05:08 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

If there is an annoying commercial on TV, do you sit there like a dumbass and watch it??

You change the channel and ignore it right?

I think you need to go clear out the snorkel and chill out..
Old 09-06-2001, 06:35 PM
Drifting

Lightbulb

it's not really a MYSTERY mod... I've posted it on here before.... I'll post it again since you guys are getting so damn impatient.
Old 09-06-2001, 06:42 PM
Three Wheelin'

sorry to ask, but which part is the mystery mod? the blue or the red thingy? or neither? or both? just wondering
Old 09-06-2001, 06:42 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Originally posted by Acura3200
it's not really a MYSTERY mod... I've posted it on here before.... I'll post it again since you guys are getting so damn impatient.
WTF is that??

At least it isn't this..
Old 09-06-2001, 06:55 PM
Retired MOD

Doug is just giving us updates on how is performing. I care about the updates, if you don't care or if you think they are gay, then go jerk off. As you can see is Dyno proven and we know is coming out in a month or so. We just want to be updated on what is going on before the release.

Is 15hp-20hp and is throught most of the RPM band not like other mods that only give you 5-10hp in a short range. Look at this chart and compared a $200 intake with $299 mystery mod

It just makes the CAI a waste of money. when compared to the mystery mod.

Originally posted by doopstr
Dumb question but what good is 10extra HP?
Why waste your time sticking something on your engine that isn't made by Acura/Honda for 10hp? When you blow the engine and the dealer says too bad then what do you do?
Old 09-06-2001, 07:00 PM
Sticky Rice OwnZ joO

Wether you believe it or not.. ultimately, it's your decision to buy it and put in on your car.

I think it would be a pretty fockin badass mod..
I'm looking forward to seeing the results from tomorrow's dyno..

If you don't want it, thats cool.
Old 09-06-2001, 09:47 PM
Instructor

Sniper, relax with the gay word dude, ya seem insecure with your sexuality
Old 09-06-2001, 09:50 PM
Three Wheelin'

Re: mystery mod!!! Mystery Mod!!!

Originally posted by sniper_mjh
I try to never say anything mean on these boards, especially if it wasnt something I would say to someone's face... but I would say this to your face so...

STOP BEING SO DAMN GAY!!!! it is absolutely the most ridiculous and childish thing I have seen on this board. Grow up. If you have a suggestion, or a tip, or a project, or a mod that you want to share, share the damn thing. Dont get on here and nick name it "mystery mod" and then run off at the mouth about it like it is some top secret billion dollar invention... If you are makeing an intake part, say so, if you are working on some exhaust stuff, say so, but for gods sake, stop being an ass and wasting everyone's time.
Ridiculous is you whining and casting aspersions simply because you don't know what the mod is.

Others have said it, but it's worth repeating: If you're not interested in the mod don't read the threads.
Old 09-06-2001, 10:59 PM
Lead Footed

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Re: Re: mystery mod!!! Mystery Mod!!!

Originally posted by RAdams

Ridiculous is you whining and casting aspersions simply because you don't know what the mod is.

Others have said it, but it's worth repeating: If you're not interested in the mod don't read the threads.
Dittos!

No one is forcing you to read this post. So change the channel already. I don't necessarily agree or like every post I've come across, but I don't get my panties in a wad over it. Unless the information is blatenly incorrect or an inappropriate attack on someone or myself.

Then again You're probably frustrated that the guy has something and you'ld love to have it now. I know I would. :p

In the end if it turns out to be nothing, then so be it. I got a cheap thrill over the idea of it and still have my money.

55 days and counting . . . this is just like being a kid again at Christmas time.

RUF
Old 09-06-2001, 11:02 PM
Instructor

heehee
Old 09-06-2001, 11:07 PM
Lead Footed

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts
Originally posted by Bitium
[B]Doug is just giving us updates on how is performing. I care about the updates, if you don't care or if you think they are gay, then go jerk off. As you can see is Dyno proven and we know is coming out in a month or so. We just want to be updated on what is going on before the release.

Is 15hp-20hp and is throught most of the RPM band not like other mods that only give you 5-10hp in a short range. Look at this chart and compared a $200 intake with $299 mystery mod[/b
Bitium! Will you stop it!

Everytime I see that chart my wife slaps me, because she see this $h!t eating grin on my face and a bulge in my drawers after walking away from the computer.
:p

RUF
Old 09-06-2001, 11:55 PM
Drifting

Re: Re: mystery mod!!! Mystery Mod!!!

Originally posted by RAdams

Unfortunately, it's equally ridiculous how some members are getting all excited even when they don't know what the mod is.

I'm not convinced, personally, until I see the real deal (if it even exists). I've been in the electronic and software business just long enough to know never to be excited by vaporware.
Old 09-07-2001, 12:28 AM
Safety Car

OMG... you guys need to get off you damn pedestals already!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE CRAPPY TACTICS USED TO PROMOTE THE "MYSTERY MOD". So if YOU don't like this thread, then YOU don't have to read it.
Old 09-07-2001, 08:28 AM
VDo
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by Nate
OMG... you guys need to get off you damn pedestals already!! THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THE CRAPPY TACTICS USED TO PROMOTE THE "MYSTERY MOD". So if YOU don't like this thread, then YOU don't have to read it.

This "mystery mod" sounds a lot like this product. It also promises up to 20 dyno-proven horses, increased gas mileage, and will also be at SEMA. And all this for the introductory low price of not $299, not $199, but only $69.95! Looks like this mod could sell like hotcakes on this board.