My TL got KISSED from behind

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2001, 08:20 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Red face My TL got KISSED from behind

I went out with my friends for my birthday party today. While waiting for the read light. I felt my car has been pushed foward for about one foot. Man, I was pissed!!!

So, I went down and see what happened to my body. That guy was lucky. It was an old american car. I think it's from the 70's. His bumper was kinda "sharp". Anyways, he was so lucky that he hitted my plate, and the plate sort of take the abuse for my baby.

It was an old man, and honestly, even if he smashed my bumper, I would let him go. It's my birthday party for one reason. And I also felt that older person should be respected. I mean they have been through lots stuff, and I don't know just hope that I didn't sacre him. Cuz my friend said that I looked really PISSED!

Well, after all, I told him that please drive carefully, and God bless you. Then I left.

BTW I scratched my rear bumper a week ago anywayz. If it was a cocky ricer, or a some middle age BMW, mercedes guy. I would thank them because they will pay for a new bumper.

No, seriously, if it wasn't an freakly old car, they will hit my bumper for SURE. Go take look at your TL, and you will see why. Still can't believe that he hitted the plate and didn't even touched my bumper...

Sorry for the long post, just want to sure my suprises with you all.
Old 01-20-2001, 08:38 PM
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by SL1200MK4:
It was an old man, and honestly, even if he smashed my bumper, I would let him go. It's my birthday party for one reason. And I also felt that older person should be respected. I mean they have been through lots stuff, and I don't know just hope that I didn't sacre him. Cuz my friend said that I looked really PISSED!
I have nothing against old people if they can drive. But, I have no respect for anyone that causes any harm to my car. Period.

However, I am glad that your car suffered no damage because of this. You're a better person than I am to let him go without at least yelling at him for about 10 minutes.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.adamoski.com/acura.html" TARGET=_blank> </A>
2000 Acura 3.2 TL w/ Navigation
Satin Silver / Ebony Interior
Factory Spoiler; CD Changer; Burlwood Shifter
35% Tint, No Mods (Yet! Waiting For Better Weather)
Old 01-20-2001, 08:42 PM
Drifting

Your car got pushed one foot!!!!???? Dayum... that's some pushing you got! Good thing it was only your plate... but that sux that your plate keeps getting the abuse. It probably makes it look like you have been in some major accident.

Personally, I don't understand your "respect the elder" principle when it comes to driving. IMHO, if you can't drive, get off the friggin road.

I do encounter a lot of old folks that are huggin the steering wheels. I dunno if they don't got enough strength to steer or what... but that looks amazingly strange. They drive friggin slow too. What's up with that! Those old drivers who can't drive shouldn't be on the road. Man, DMV should start taking licenses away from them.... IMHO.

BTW, hit, hit, hit.... the past tense for hit is hit, not hitted.
Old 01-20-2001, 09:23 PM
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Well, nothing really happened to my plate.

I realized that there is some space between my plate and rear bumper. Anyways, if you punch or kick on my plate. It will actually give you a feeling of "bounce"?!

Well, honestly, I do hate it and got pissed, when I see somebody that doesn't know and shouldn't have been driving on the street. Some of them are just being safe, but some woman or old floks just simply CAN'T drive a car. I don't know how they got and keep their license.

I let him go because nothing really happened. And if he smashed my bumper, I would probably get down his number, and try my luck. Did want to held my friends up. Oh, btw I had total of 5 people on the car. So you can imagine how hard the hit was when my car moved about a foot.

However no matter how it is, but if you did some SERIOUS demage to my car. I will sue your pants off until you pay.
Old 01-20-2001, 09:39 PM

Well, nothing really happened to my plate.

I realized that there is some space between my plate and rear bumper. Anyways, if you punch or kick on my plate. It will actually give you a feeling of "bounce"?!

Well, honestly, I do hate it and got pissed, when I see somebody that doesn't know and shouldn't have been driving on the street. Some of them are just being safe, but some woman or old floks just simply CAN'T drive a car. I don't know how they got and keep their license.

I let him go because nothing really happened. And if he smashed my bumper, I would probably get down his number, and try my luck. Did want to held my friends up. Oh, btw I had total of 5 people on the car. So you can imagine how hard the hit was when my car moved about a foot.

However no matter how it is, but if you did some SERIOUS demage to my car. I will sue your pants off until you pay.

really? 5 people in the car and it moved?...id be worried theres damage that you cant see past that plate. I clipped a car and my bumper suffered what i thought was only scratches. Underneath the bumper was some bad $hit. Then again, the speeds were much higher in my situation.
Old 01-21-2001, 09:06 AM
Safety Car

I woulda kicked his old geezer ass!
Old 01-21-2001, 10:47 AM

Once, when I was renewing my driver's license (taking the test again, I think), I saw an old duffer taking his test. He'd read the question out loud, then answer it (invariably incorrectly) outloud.

His middle-aged son, standing right next to him, would say, "No, Dad, it's answer 'B'." Then gramps would color in 'B' on the test sheet! Maybe he's the ol' fart who bumped you!

(P.S.: I respect you for not confronting the poor guy. Great attitude!)

------------------
Diamond White Scotty
Old 01-21-2001, 11:42 PM
Burning Brakes

It was an old man, and honestly, even if he smashed my bumper, I would let him go. It's my birthday party for one reason. And I also felt that older person should be respected. I mean they have been through lots stuff,
Well, after all,

I told him that please drive carefully, and God bless you. Then I left.

Haha thats some funny shit. i agree you have to respect your elders, but i've encountered some old drivers that are dangerous as shit and shouldn't be on the road. driving 20mph on the passing lane on the parkway or a major highway, swerving cause you can't see the road, cutting people off cause your not payin attention, stopping in the middle of the road out of nowhere. don't know about you guys but when old people can easily take a bus or whatever and they endanger my life by not being capable of driving anymore, i get pissed

------------------
'99 Acura 3.2TL Satin Silver