More Problems After Tranny Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2002, 07:22 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry HELP!!! More Problems After Tranny Replacement

First of all my tranny died at 11,353. Recently my check engine light,VSA,and triangle light all came on. I called the service department and they told me to tighten the gas cap. Stupid idot!!! That was't the problem so I made an appointment for today. Today (Monday) finally arrives and I waited a little over 2 hours the rep told me that they reset the codes and everything is alright now. I was thinking to myslelf that the computer put the lights on for a reason and simply resetting it wouldn't solve the problem. But, still Acura dealers know whats best for our cars and I shouldn't question their expertize So I start to head back on the freeway and check engine light, VSA, and the tiangle light lit up I flipped a b!tch, and headed right back to the dealer. I pulled up and the service rep just shook his head. Basically he told me that they need more time with my car and that all of their loaner cars are out. I don't know why that is a problem because when my tranny took a 3-week dump they sent me to Enterprise. Anyways they told me that they would call me when they get a loaner car for me and that is when I will drop it off I am very mad with all the problems that I have had with my TL-S. I don't drive recklessly, and I take excellent care of my car. I have only lowered my car with Eibach sportline springs and have tinted the windows. I really need all the advice from anyone for what I should do next