Louisiana!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2001, 12:30 PM

Question Louisiana!!!

How much are the Louisiana people paying for your TL-S? If anyone has bought their car from Walker Acura in New Orleans, please state the salesman that you had a great deal from.
Old 05-25-2001, 01:23 PM

Don't recommend Walker.

I went elsewhere.

I'll email you to advise.
Old 05-25-2001, 10:44 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got mine from them and they have been easy to deal with. Tommy was my salesman and I would do a deal with him again, they did not come down much from the price but they are including oil changes for four years and have discounted accessories that I have purchased. As far as price goes, I got a fair deal and am very happy with my purchase and the service I have received!

------------------
RHINO928
Old 05-26-2001, 09:37 PM
Pro

Hey I heard Louisiana was damn cheap? Especially for Mercedes? People drive over their from Texas to get cars... anyone know if this is true, and if so, what dealership? thanks.
Old 05-27-2001, 06:25 PM

My price for a TL-S w/o Nav was $31,700. It could also be lowered. How much are yall paying? Prices?
Old 05-27-2001, 07:46 PM
Instructor

They gave me $300 off that price and they included oil changes for three years. In addition, I was able to purchase the wing for $400 installed and purchased a nose mask with a %20 discount.. I have read threads with people trying to get the car discounted and go from dealer to dealer to dealer to save a $1000... I beleive the car is well worth the MSRP compared to anything at that price! All these guys trying to drive the price down are not doing the resale value any good and must have more time than money..
I will tell you this- Walker had 5 S-Types A Silver,White,Agean Blue and 2 Black in the last week of March - this was the first arrivals, when I went to the lot to get the window switch replaced 2 weeks ago there were no cars left and they were waiting for shipment. I have had my car two months and purchased it the weekend of the auto show in the Superdome. The Silver one from the car show is the one I got and have been very happy with the car and the service from Walker... Go see Tommy and you will not get Bullshited...
Originally posted by SuperStuntinAGP:
My price for a TL-S w/o Nav was $31,700. It could also be lowered. How much are yall paying? Prices?

------------------
RHINO928
Old 05-27-2001, 08:27 PM

I drove to Houston to get mine. I paid $31,600.00. That included spoiler and under body kit. I just could not get that kind of deal in New orleans. I have dealt with Walker since I bought the car and they have been nice.
Old 05-27-2001, 08:58 PM
Instructor

hey yall from n.o. me too yea we bought ours from walker too, from tommy too hes kool
Old 05-27-2001, 11:14 PM

TLdude...How much did you pay for your TLS?