Lawsuit Against ACURA - TRANSMISSION FAILURE #2

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2002, 12:54 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my second trany on my TLS after 10 months and the second is starting to slip. This is a real problem.
Old 03-07-2002, 10:01 AM
5th Gear

2001 TL crap I should of got a bemer

Well well well, it seems I have been right and the jackle over at Bridgewater Acura was pulling my chain, along with Ted Lighthall DM for NJ area acuras. I tried getting a new one with only 10k and I got the run around. With many of many of problems, back to shop almost every month, the tranny went in Jan of 02 (3weeks it took to fix) same type of problems everyones been posting.

Also had bearings go among a sensor and steering problems. I have filled with the BBB and Acura HQ in CA keep giving me a runn around. They are such Aholes, I can't belive that they treat there customers this bad.

Don't get me wrong I love the car, but this customer service sucks. They should really be doing something proactive here. The new tranny is already giving me problems, choking on start, slipping whatever you wanna call it.

Nothing but crap to deal with, its really a shocker. I think they really need to do something, I myself have a 2 yold son and Its really tough when ur car breaks down on a major interstate in the middle of rush hour.

Its just amatter of time before Acura/Honda gets hit with something bit, all you need is some driver to run off the road and kill themselves because of this falty tranny and whatever else is wrong in this car.

To the people who keep saying u need stats or whatever, I think you will get your turn just wait and then lets see what your saying. As for me I'm pretty pissed off on how they are handling this with the whole cover up and all. The DM says to me your car is just one outa a bunch that is having so many problems.. Well buddy why couldn't acura give me a new one when things first started going wrong. CAUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..

Lets see I have owned the car since Oct 2000 and It has been in the shop acculitive for almost 2 months!

Well if anybody from acura is listing or reading this or if you own stock in them, I would SELL SELL SELL..

-a very unhappy acura TL owner
Old 03-07-2002, 10:27 AM
Racer

Re: 2001 TL crap I should of got a bemer

Originally posted by peanut3122
Well well well, it seems I have been right and the jackle over at Bridgewater Acura was pulling my chain, along with Ted Lighthall DM for NJ area acuras. I tried getting a new one with only 10k and I got the run around. With many of many of problems, back to shop almost every month, the tranny went in Jan of 02 (3weeks it took to fix) same type of problems everyones been posting.

Also had bearings go among a sensor and steering problems. I have filled with the BBB and Acura HQ in CA keep giving me a runn around. They are such Aholes, I can't belive that they treat there customers this bad.

Don't get me wrong I love the car, but this customer service sucks. They should really be doing something proactive here. The new tranny is already giving me problems, choking on start, slipping whatever you wanna call it.

Nothing but crap to deal with, its really a shocker. I think they really need to do something, I myself have a 2 yold son and Its really tough when ur car breaks down on a major interstate in the middle of rush hour.

Its just amatter of time before Acura/Honda gets hit with something bit, all you need is some driver to run off the road and kill themselves because of this falty tranny and whatever else is wrong in this car.

To the people who keep saying u need stats or whatever, I think you will get your turn just wait and then lets see what your saying. As for me I'm pretty pissed off on how they are handling this with the whole cover up and all. The DM says to me your car is just one outa a bunch that is having so many problems.. Well buddy why couldn't acura give me a new one when things first started going wrong. CAUSE THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US..

Lets see I have owned the car since Oct 2000 and It has been in the shop acculitive for almost 2 months!

Well if anybody from acura is listing or reading this or if you own stock in them, I would SELL SELL SELL..

-a very unhappy acura TL owner
If it's such a piece of crap, get rid of it already. Welcome to the board BTW .
Old 03-07-2002, 11:35 AM
Racer

Re: Re: 2001 TL crap I should of got a bemer

Originally posted by 99LagunaTL

If it's such a piece of crap, get rid of it already. Welcome to the board BTW .
hehe, be nice*~yeah, get rid of it already if you're unhappy with it. Personally I think TL's are very nice considering they are luxurious and sporty at the same time.